Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 349
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 2:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Just in case we only have cheerleading and no discussion from the other side...
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Fad diet.

The best method is to reduce calories to 1700 a day, get regular exercise, and take a multivitamin. Get plenty of potassium, eat foods low in cholesterol, and stay away from processed sugar.

Much healthier and much safer than fad diets. Being healthy is a lifestyle change that will not occur with temporary diets.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 2:58:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dan_Gray] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Solace22:

I'm just telling you what luis will tell you he is the keto guru. He runs the ketogains website. Fat I'd the lever. High protein is fine and doesn't turn into sugar.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dan_Gray:

ask Luis Villasenor if eating high protein will kick you from ketosis. Ask him if fat is a ceiling or a goal (concerning fat loss). I already know what he is going to say.

Many people it won't.   Some very metabolically damaged people can go out for a bit if they eat a massive steak or several chicken breasts, etc AND aren't building a muscular need.   I've always considered dietary fat the tool to keep yourself full and cut down on intake level and frequency.

I'm just telling you what luis will tell you he is the keto guru. He runs the ketogains website. Fat I'd the lever. High protein is fine and doesn't turn into sugar.

Protein  turning into glucose is undeniable. Gluconeogenesis is a fact. Ketogains is mostly  people building, etc, and NOT fucked up. Most keto dieters are metabolically damaged and man of us have tracked higher glucose the day after excessive protein intake, and done so with repeatability.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By NapTown:
Keto is like Crossfit.  You'll find a bunch of guys who tell you it's the only way to lose weight.

Although my diet is very similar to a keto diet, I would say a healthy does of exercise and a low-carb lifestyle should suffice for most people looking to shred some fat.  I lost 30 lbs and have kept it off for the past 2.5 years.
View Quote

I don't think it's the only way, I think it's the easiest after a month or two.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ZMV:
Fad diet.

The best method is to reduce calories to 1700 a day, get regular exercise, and take a multivitamin. Get plenty of potassium, eat foods low in cholesterol, and stay away from processed sugar.

Much healthier and much safer than fad diets. Being healthy is a lifestyle change that will not occur with temporary diets.
View Quote

How is a 2500 year old diet a fad?
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:01:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Fat Protein turning into glucose is undeniable. Gluconeogenesis is a fact. Ketogains is mostly  people building, etc, and NOT fucked up. Most keto dieters are metabolically damaged and man of us have tracked higher glucose the day after excessive protein intake, and done so with repeatability.
View All Quotes

ask Luis Villasenor if eating high protein will kick you from ketosis. Ask him if fat is a ceiling or a goal (concerning fat loss). I already know what he is going to say.

Many people it won't.   Some very metabolically damaged people can go out for a bit if they eat a massive steak or several chicken breasts, etc AND aren't building a muscular need.   I've always considered dietary fat the tool to keep yourself full and cut down on intake level and frequency.

Fat Protein turning into glucose is undeniable. Gluconeogenesis is a fact. Ketogains is mostly  people building, etc, and NOT fucked up. Most keto dieters are metabolically damaged and man of us have tracked higher glucose the day after excessive protein intake, and done so with repeatability.

I think you meant...
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:01:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SCW:
Just in case we only have cheerleading and no discussion from the other side... https://youtu.be/gbeMZXrbgPg
View Quote

I'm still waiting on someone to explain to Zach Bitter, Tim Olson, and Sami Inkinin that it's not a sports diet
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Fad diet.

View Quote

That sounds like a fad diet to me...

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By eracer:

I think you meant...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eracer:

I think you meant...

Fixed, ty
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Stoney0102:

I'd like to be down 50lbs. I am not a picky eater so that should help.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BozemanMT:
I lost 150lbs in 18 months, back to my college weight

it does work
cooking at home makes it work, everything in the "world" is all carbs, all the time.

www.reddit.com/r/keto

I did 50 in four months.  No shit.  Not a single sit up.  I really let myself slide into a depression fueled eating whirlpool these past few years.

Feel lots better.  No knee and joint pain anymore.

Have since gone back to more normal eating - I watch carbs but I don't care if they hit 80-100 per day.  Weight loss ceased for a few weeks but then kicked back in at a slower rate.  I'm still losing weight just watching the types of food I eat and avoiding sugary crap and HFCS (the most evil substance ever foisted on the American public).

I think more than anything, eating keto style FORCES people to give up the cheap industrialized crap slave food we have been accustomed to eating for so long.  It's hard to both watch carbs and eat crap at the same time.  Protein weighted foods are naturally low in carbs or the carbs are offset by dietary fiber.

Every week I'm still down around 1.5 more pounds.

I have another round of blood tests in July.  If I remember, I will post those as well as six and twelve months back.  I imagine the changes will be dramatic.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Did his doc give him any scientific studies as to why that's bad?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RANGER_556:
Friend of mine did it.

He looked great....lost a lot of weight. Almost had a six pack again.

...........and found out his cholesterol had shot up to 300!!!!

Jury is out on that and you can find Dr's who will argue both sides.  I believe there are no "absolutes" when it comes to "healthy levels" as all people are different. However, there ARE commonalities.

That said, I agree.....nothing to say it is unhealthy....nothing to say it isn't really.

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Jury is out on that and you can find Dr's who will argue both sides.  I believe there are no "absolutes" when it comes to "healthy levels" as all people are different. However, there ARE commonalities.

That said, I agree.....nothing to say it is unhealthy....nothing to say it isn't really.

View All Quotes
Friend of mine did it.

They'll argue, for sure.   But when it comes to hard science, well, let's just say the drug companies getting rich as hell off stations is the biggest scam in history.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:26:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By opnblstr:

I did 50 in four months.  No shit.  Not a single sit up.  I really let myself slide into a depression fueled eating whirlpool these past few years.

Have since gone back to more normal eating - I watch carbs but I don't care if they hit 80-100 per day.  Weight loss ceased for a few weeks but then kicked back in at a slower rate.  I'm still losing weight just watching the types of food I eat and avoiding sugary crap and HFCS (the most evil substance ever foisted on the American public).

I think more than anything, eating keto style FORCES people to give up the cheap industrialized crap slave food we have been accustomed to eating for so long.  It's hard to both watch carbs and eat crap at the same time.  Protein weighted foods are naturally low in carbs or the carbs are offset by dietary fiber.

I have another round of blood tests in July.  If I remember, I will post those as well as six and twelve months back.  I imagine the changes will be dramatic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By opnblstr:
Originally Posted By BozemanMT:
I lost 150lbs in 18 months, back to my college weight

it does work
cooking at home makes it work, everything in the "world" is all carbs, all the time.

www.reddit.com/r/keto

I personally believe that's the key. Real food.  If I wasn't coming off being diabetic and trying to fix my remaining insulin resistance,  I'd happily eat primal.  For now though, I'm keeping carbs LOW
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Be careful, high fat and protein diets are hard on your kidneys!
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Just in case we only have cheerleading and no discussion from the other side... https://youtu.be/gbeMZXrbgPg
View Quote

Who cares about the other side?    This ain't no sissy new-age college campus safe space.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:33:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dan_Gray] [#16]
Originally Posted By 12a10:
View Quote

Then why is the Keto diet being tested to replace dialysis and improve or eliminate diabetic nephropathy?

link
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:34:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ItWasntMe:

Who cares about the other side?    This ain't no sissy new-age college campus safe space.  

View All Quotes

Here's the other side to his other side

That roid monkey says the brain runs primarily off glucose. Science says otherwise.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Jury is out on that and you can find Dr's who will argue both sides. I believe there are no "absolutes" when it comes to "healthy levels" as all people are different. However, there ARE commonalities.

View All Quotes

Friend of mine did it.

Jury is out on that and you can find Dr's who will argue both sides. I believe there are no "absolutes" when it comes to "healthy levels" as all people are different. However, there ARE commonalities.

Total cholesterol is not so relevant as how much of what type of cholesterol.    

Gotta have the break down to be able to read any meaning into it.  Back when there was ONLY the TC number is when it was decided that fat=Cholesterol.  Now we know that what matters is how much of what type you have.  More Ch with HDL isn't as bad, and lots of the larger LDL particals isn't as bad...but lots of the smaller LDL is bad, indeed.

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#19]

They'll argue, for sure.   But when it comes to hard science, well, let's just say the drug companies getting rich as hell off stations ( I think you meant statins) ANYTHING THAT IS SOLVED WITH PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE is the biggest scam in history.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes
Fad diet.

Exactly if any diet is a fad, its our Standard American Diet. (SAD)  Obesity and diabetes are not a normal human condition.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:44:46 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

They'll argue, for sure.   But when it comes to hard science, well, let's just say the drug companies getting rich as hell off stations ( I think you meant statins) ANYTHING THAT IS SOLVED WITH PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE is the biggest scam in history.

Hard to disagree,  but some people would rather take a pill than skip twinkies.  According to the ADA  and drug companies, type 2 diabetes is a chronic and progressive disease. And they pushed sulfonurieas (sp?) Ensuring beta cell damage.  Meanwhile,  eating right and less often will usually cure all but the worst cases.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:02:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: davisac] [#22]
Fad diet.

View Quote

I've cut back to 1700 calories on a "normal" diet and it's miserable. Always hungry and have no energy.

I'm eating about 1700 now on keto and it's the complete opposite.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By davisac:

I've cut back to 1700 calories on a "normal" diet and it's miserable. Always hungry and have no energy.

View All Quotes
Fad diet.

don't bring your good info in here!
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#24]
There ar 1.9 gms of carbs in a Bud Selcet 55. How many of those can I have in a day?
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By captainpooby:
There ar 1.9 gms of carbs in a Bud Selcet 55. How many of those can I have in a day?
View Quote

Just drink tequila
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Fad diet.

The problem is the energy you're eating with the keto diet is false energy. At some point your body will starve for carbs, they're not just something you can cut out. Carbs are necessary for healthy life functions.

Hence, the keto diet is a fad diet for people who a) can't do math, b) are too lazy to work out, or c) are looking for a quick way to lose a bunch of weight, which they will promptly regain after the temporary fad diet is over.

Being healthy is a life style and require total lifestyle changes. Adkins, south beach, keto... They're easy for people who don't want (or can't) put a lot of time into being healthy, but they're also detrimental when used long term.

A 1700 calorie restriction is for losing weight, and yes, you're going to feel hungry sometimes. Once you get to your target weight you should go up to 2200-2300 or more based on your personal activity level, but losing weight is not going to be comfortable, fun, or easy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#27]

The problem is the energy you're eating with the keto diet is false energy. At some point your body will starve for carbs, they're not just something you can cut out. Carbs are necessary for healthy life functions.

Hence, the keto diet is a fad diet for people who a) can't do math, b) are too lazy to work out, or c) are looking for a quick way to lose a bunch of weight, which they will promptly regain after the temporary fad diet is over.

Being healthy is a life style and require total lifestyle changes. Adkins, south beach, keto... They're easy for people who don't want (or can't) put a lot of time into being healthy, but they're also detrimental when used long term.

A 1700 calorie restriction is for losing weight, and yes, you're going to feel hungry sometimes. Once you get to your target weight you should go up to 2200-2300 or more based on your personal activity level, but losing weight is not going to be comfortable, fun, or easy.
View All Quotes
Fad diet.

Do you get paid to make shit up? Because you make a lot of shit up.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Down 25 Lbs since Easter
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Energy is energy. Carbs are not necessary for life. The biggest fad diet is the low fat high carb one that has been foisted on us and is taken for gospel in spite of the spike of health problems that started from its inception.

Trans fats/hydrogenated oils are another scam That has been foisted on us. Do some research on the history of man-made fats.

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
Fad diet.

He's just repeating the junk science that has been accepted as fact for decades. Ironically following this results in the opposite of health.

Yet, even as people suffer from diabeetus, heart disease, and various inflammatory issues, they still believe they are healthy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#31]

Just drink tequila
View All Quotes

Just drink tequila

That completely answered my question. Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By troll2:
Energy is energy. Carbs are not necessary for life. The biggest fad diet is the low fat high carb one that has been foisted on us and is taken for gospel in spite of the spike of health problems that started from its inception.

Trans fats/hydrogenated oils are another scam That has been foisted on us. Do some research on the history of man-made fats.

View Quote

Even the government admits that carbs aren't needed.  When the government is past it's own bullshit and people still parrot it,  I have no idea how to describe that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Just drink tequila

Keto is a family of diets,  the most strict version is a whole food only,  anti grain, etc diet.  It comes from the seizure control diets of the 1920s (that come from 500b.c writings )

But generally,  it means putting the body in ketosis.  Some people cap at 20 carbs a day,  some 50, some very active people can go even higher.

Most suggest 20.  But 20 at once would be bad. Theoretically, 4 or 5 over an evening would be tolerable for most.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#34]

He's just repeating the junk science that has been accepted as fact for decades. Ironically following this results in the opposite of health.

Yet, even as people suffer from diabeetus, heart disease, and various inflammatory issues, they still believe they are healthy.
View All Quotes
Fad diet.

How much do you get paid to shill for fad diets?

You lost all credibility when you claimed keto is 2500 years old. Lol.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Fad diet.

Everything you posted is pretty much wrong.

If I eat 2200 calories a day net I'll lose 2 lbs a week.

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
If you want to deny facts (and we all know you do) that's your right.  Fasting was a known treatment for epilepsy, and since you can't fast forever,  tolerable foods were found.  Lchf foods. 500 b.c.

You may now lie some more.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:18:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ras_Thavas] [#37]
Originally Posted By Avidrook:
I have a question if I may about this diet

How does a high fat diet affect cholesterol?

Is it age dependent?

View Quote

In my case my total cholesterol went down.  On October 25th of last year When I was 208lbs (5'08") and my total was 203.  Last appointment on 4/15/16 my weight was 174 and my cholesterol was 175.

I lost the bulk of my weight in the first 3 months, and my average carb intake was 80, but none of it from bread/pasta/rice/potatoes/processed sugar.  I monitored my ketones and I was always in trace amounts of ketosis.

I had a 3 week stall in my weight loss, so I started lowering my carbs even more and I average around 40 carbs per day now.  Weight started coming off again, now down to 169.

Edit, I'm 53 forgot you asked about age in your post.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:20:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dan_Gray] [#38]
Originally Posted By ZMV:. Carbs are necessary for healthy life functions.

View Quote

“The lower limit of dietary carbohydrate compatible with life apparently is
ZERO, provided that adequate amounts of protein and fat are consumed.”

“There are traditional populations that ingested a high fat, high protein diet containing only a minimal amount of carbohydrate for extended periods of time (Masai), and in some cases for a lifetime after infancy (Alaska and Greenland Natives, Inuits, and Pampas indigenous people). There was no apparent effect on health or longevity. Caucasians eating an essentially carbohydrate-free diet, resembling that of Greenland natives, for a year tolerated the diet quite well. However, a detailed modern comparison with populations ingesting the majority of food energy as carbohydrate has never been done.”

—Institute of Medicine and the Food and Nutrition Board 2005. Dietary Reference Intakes for Macronutrients. National Academics Press
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Please,  lie to the class as a tell us a way of eating that won't result in weight gain if you go back to eating your previous diet.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#40]
But losing weight is not going to be comfortable, fun, or easy.
View Quote

Hitting 100 lbs lost was sure fun.   I wouldn't call it easy,  but it's sure easier than the junk you suggest, and unlike that shit, keto cures a ton of medical issues.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 6:48:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ItWasntMe] [#41]

View All Quotes

Yeah, it's not 2500 yrs old.  It's more like 2.5 million years old.

Man has only gathered grain for a few thousand years (but evidence is flour from 30k yrs to some degree), and hasn't relied on vegetation much for very much longer.  

11,000 to 2 million years before that, in the Pleistoscene Opoch, were ice ages.  About 20 different ones.  Not much agriculture there.  Think Raquel Welch in 10million Yrs BC .

Link Posted: 6/10/2016 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Stuck at 20 lbs lost. But im not being strict atm.

Weird think for me has been my hair and my back. No more zits on my back and my hair doesnt geat nearly as much oil.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#43]
My cardiologist asked me to go on this type of nutrition plan.

Here's what I know three weeks in:

I'm dropping weight

Inflamation in my knees and ankles and wrists is significantly diminished. Like lifechangingly diminished.

I feel more stable.

Food has become less important to me.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:33:24 AM EDT
[#44]

Man has only gathered grain for a few thousand years (but evidence is flour from 30k yrs to some degree), and hasn't relied on vegetation much for very much longer.  

11,000 to 2 million years before that, in the Pleistoscene Opoch, were ice ages.  About 20 different ones.  Not much agriculture there.  Think Raquel Welch in 10million Yrs BC .

http://img.thrfun.com/img/004/352/raquel_welch_1_million_bc_photo_l.jpg

View All Quotes

http://img.thrfun.com/img/004/352/raquel_welch_1_million_bc_photo_l.jpg

I could eat that.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Fad diet.

It's crazy, but it's true.

Heck, I was eating 3000 craptastic kCals a day, and still feeling hungry.

Now I'm eating 1700 good ones and I never feel really hungry.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:11:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#46]

Fad diet.
View Quote

I am down about 20 pounds in 2 months with another 20 to go. I have just cut back. I found that if you stop halfway through what you would normally eat, you'll be fine. At first I felt like I was missing out, but now it is kinda normal. No weird foods, no cutting certain foods out.... just eating less.

I am not anti-scientist, but I think there is a natural human response that we like to feel we are using the most cutting edge technology. After all, who would want to start a diet with old, out-dated advice of just eating less? There is this new technology, new discovery, new aid that will help you lose weight better. My sis started a similar logic diet where they claimed the green beans we have today didn't exist back then along with other legumes and therefor are not healthy / natural so they are not in the diet. Fucking green beans? Give me a break.

I don't want to shit on keto diets. Losing weight is losing weight. Getting healthy is important, not how you get there. I guess to me let's keep it simple. If you are overweight, you are probably consuming too many calories. Cut back on the calories and lose weight.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Kruger667:

I am down about 20 pounds in 2 months with another 20 to go. I have just cut back. I found that if you stop halfway through what you would normally eat, you'll be fine. At first I felt like I was missing out, but now it is kinda normal. No weird foods, no cutting certain foods out.... just eating less.

I am not anti-scientist, but I think there is a natural human response that we like to feel we are using the most cutting edge technology. After all, who would want to start a diet with old, out-dated advice of just eating less? There is this new technology, new discovery, new aid that will help you lose weight better. My sis started a similar logic diet where they claimed the green beans we have today didn't exist back then along with other legumes and therefor are not healthy / natural so they are not in the diet. Fucking green beans? Give me a break.

I don't want to shit on keto diets. Losing weight is losing weight. Getting healthy is important, not how you get there. I guess to me let's keep it simple. If you are overweight, you are probably consuming too many calories. Cut back on the calories and lose weight.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kruger667:
Fad diet.

I don't want to lose weight. I want to lose fat. And keto works really well for that.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:21:28 AM EDT
[#48]

Then why is the Keto diet being tested to replace dialysis and improve or eliminate diabetic nephropathy?

link
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 12a10:

link

All I know is that I have 80% kidney function.  I tried a high fat and protein diet nd liked it a lot.  Went in for my annual physical and my creatinine count was way too high.  My nephrologist told me to cut way back on the red meat and fat and the count went back to the normal levels.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:21:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eracer] [#49]

View Quote

Actually, it's much, much older than that.
Dual metabolic energy pathways have been part of human biochemistry for as long as we've been human.
Glycosis provides quick energy spikes, needed because of the dangerous and difficult world primitive man existed in.  Ketosis provides energy by burning stored fat.  It's the only way for the body to produce ketone bodies for fuel.  It evolved to give man a way to use fat stores for power when glucose availability was low.  Burning protein was the last resort, since preserving muscle mass is evolutionarily preferred.
Once human cultures became agrarian, then the need for ketosis diminished (oddly, about 2500 years ago...)
But it was there.  And it's a perfectly acceptable set of biochemical reactions for mitochondria to use to make ATP.

ETA - I duped.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 7:25:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ARDog:
After many years of insulin resistance causing inflammation.............discovery of keto, quite by accident was the fountain of youth for my 62 YO body.

I am way healthier than many active peers and bloodwork is perfect.

Inflammation is rare and I lost a ton of weight, 75lbs

So many other benefits, like great sex, healed prostate, skin, hair...

I get a cold maybe every 2-3 years is max ailment.

View Quote

What was wrong with your prostate? Why do you feel it healed it?
Page / 349
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top