Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/19/2003 9:40:27 PM EDT
At work all night just wondering what they said. "we are so full of sh*t it is just amazing, so we lied about everthing please watch fox news"
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:46:16 PM EDT
I was'nt too happy with it all the did was prove a pre-ban dose the same damage as a post-ban. And the only reason they are baned is because of cosmetic features. They did'nt say 1 word about trying to pass the full-auto AK off as a AW
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:18:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By THOF: I was'nt too happy with it all the did was prove a pre-ban dose the same damage as a post-ban. And the only reason they are baned is because of cosmetic features. They did'nt say 1 word about trying to pass the full-auto AK off as a AW
View Quote
That would be admitting to a mistake and the left media wont do that.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:37:31 PM EDT
There's a video link in the other thread near the end if you missed it. Ahh, heres the small version link [url]http://www.patriotarms.com/cnn/wolf_awban_small.mov[/url]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:11:44 AM EDT
well they are a bunch of jackasses.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:35:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By THOF: I was'nt too happy with it all the did was prove a pre-ban dose the same damage as a post-ban. And the only reason they are baned is because of cosmetic features. They did'nt say 1 word about trying to pass the full-auto AK off as a AW
View Quote
A full auto AK IS an assault rifle. a semi-auto ak is not.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:39:14 AM EDT
Very true. Guess they just forgot thr quotation marks
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:42:48 AM EDT
All this did was show the anti's that the gun is basically one in the same and they will push for a total ban. I think it was a lose lose situation.
Top Top