Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 7:42:56 AM EDT
This show is one of the few sitcoms I would watch on TV... right after the Simpsons... great lineup!

But have you noticed that they have NEVER said their last name? In every show, I have looked for them to say it and ... "NO" Who knows? maybe its "Frige"

Second... I think they are going to lead us by the nose on the new baby thing... Notice they never got out if it were a boy a girl and they named it "Jamie"

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#1]
of course that got to make sure you come back next year
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:23:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Simpsons
King of the Hill
and ofcourse star trek.

MITM isnt really my type of show.

just my $.02
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Now Fransic stick your hand inside your mother and pull that baby out!!!
View Quote

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:55:11 AM EDT
[#4]
You can go throw up now
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Fox on Sunday nights is the only time I watch regular television.  The writing in "Malcolm" is great. I loved last weeks episode when the brothers were spooking Grandma.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#6]
love that show, and that is the only night i really watch tv, sunday from 7pm til 10pm.  I like oliver beene as well as the new one with the bad luck family.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top