User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have never missed a hearing.

In Texas, I'm liable for up to $465 a WEEK for some of my positions.

That's a pretty expensive "I just don't feel like answering my phone right now."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fired for cause usually means no unemployment.

You are aware of this, right OP?

Everyone I know fired for cause, contested it, and the firing company finally didn't show up to a hearing, all done over the phone, then the person collected unemployment.

That's a pretty expensive "I just don't feel like answering my phone right now."

Mine would be $527 a week here in Ohio, if I were laid off. And it's not enough to cover my bills.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I would sue the company for wrongful termination. Sue the boss who refused to verify your call logs and the "helpdesk guy" for civil damages.

And, look for another job while you grind their asses into the dirt and wait for the golden eggs.

But hey, there's more to the story I'm sure.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:21:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Are you in management?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have yet to work a job in my adult life where management was worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.

Are you in management?

No. Management never knows jack shit about the job you do, how to do it, how to help or how to fix anything. They're out for themselves and would walk all of their employees off a cliff to save themselves. Everyone on arfcom blames workers for being lazy, fsa etc etc but manegement types in this country have a lot to do with it also.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This.

If we fired everyone in my office who dropped the ball on a ticket, no one would work there.

(Not that you did drop the ball, but still..)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It sounds more like your manager already had plans to can you.

This.

If we fired everyone in my office who dropped the ball on a ticket, no one would work there.

(Not that you did drop the ball, but still..)

Credit where credit is due. He absolutely dropped the ball. He neglected to put the entire work history in the ticket. He neglected to back it up with documentation. He neglected to transfer the ticket to the party who accepted responsibility.

None of those are "you're fired" offenses, anywhere I've *ever* worked but, they are all "fuck ups."

From both a "I want to keep my job" and  a "this is how we do shit in this industry" perspective.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Mine would be $527 a week here in Ohio, if I were laid off. And it's not enough to cover my bills.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone I know fired for cause, contested it, and the firing company finally didn't show up to a hearing, all done over the phone, then the person collected unemployment.

It never is....
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No. Management never knows jack shit about the job you do, how to do it, how to help or how to fix anything. They're out for themselves and would walk all of their employees off a cliff to save themselves. Everyone on arfcom blames workers for being lazy, fsa etc etc but manegement types in this country have a lot to do with it also.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have yet to work a job in my adult life where management was worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with.

Are you in management?

Why would you work for a business that you did not have faith in the management? That seems very illogical and risky.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would sue the company for wrongful termination. Sue the boss who refused to verify your call logs and the "helpdesk guy" for civil damages.

And, look for another job while you grind their asses into the dirt and wait for the golden eggs.

But hey, there's more to the story I'm sure.
View Quote

You can't be "wrongfully terminated" in an "at will termination" state unless he was fired for his gender, age, religion or race.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:24:39 PM EDT
[#8]
this wasn't due to this incident.

Good Luck in getting a new job.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I guess I need to stop using "IT guy" as shorthand for my profession.

My company has thrown everything at me (including the kitchen sink in the new house I'm buying with their relocation money) to keep me from leaving the company. When they announced that they were moving to Dallas, I changed my LinkedIn status and had recruiters calling me a couple days later. To keep me from leaving early, they increased my salary (and how), threw a fat retention bonus on top of that, threw another 8 weeks of severance on top of that, and said that I was guaranteed all of that until Jan 2017 - even if I had literally nothing to do, and no office to go to anymore. Just please don't leave.

I agreed. As I was getting new gigs lined up, they countered again and wondered if I might just move to Texas anyway (I'm hard to replace, if it wasn't obvious yet). So I'm keeping all of that that I just mentioned above, AND they're moving me. Full service move? Done. Closing costs on the new house covered? Got it. Another small bump in salary, just because I asked? Doneski.

"Dime a dozen". *snort*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IT guys are dime a dozen........no offense meant.

Keeping an IT job is tough these days.

Say what? "IT guys" is pretty damn broad, to put it mildly.

What you just wrote is so far removed my own experience, that I literally laughed out loud for a second, thinking that you were probably being sarcastic.

He's right, you know.

The problem is most "IT guys" aren't worth the 1/12th of a dime. Experienced technology professionals are hard to find and hard to hold onto.

My company has thrown everything at me (including the kitchen sink in the new house I'm buying with their relocation money) to keep me from leaving the company. When they announced that they were moving to Dallas, I changed my LinkedIn status and had recruiters calling me a couple days later. To keep me from leaving early, they increased my salary (and how), threw a fat retention bonus on top of that, threw another 8 weeks of severance on top of that, and said that I was guaranteed all of that until Jan 2017 - even if I had literally nothing to do, and no office to go to anymore. Just please don't leave.

I agreed. As I was getting new gigs lined up, they countered again and wondered if I might just move to Texas anyway (I'm hard to replace, if it wasn't obvious yet). So I'm keeping all of that that I just mentioned above, AND they're moving me. Full service move? Done. Closing costs on the new house covered? Got it. Another small bump in salary, just because I asked? Doneski.

"Dime a dozen". *snort*

Welcome to Texas!
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:25:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you in management?

Ah, the sweeping generalization. My favorite fallacy.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.
I had no idea Texas unemployment was that high now.
The only time I was on Unemployment was back in the mid 1980's due to Houston's notorious oil bust.
And then it was $211 a week.
Hell I could easily live on the $465 a week-$1860 a month payout.
Still working in the oil industry so that's good to know.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Damn.
The only time I was on Unemployment was back in the mid 1980's due to Houston's notorious oil bust.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

It's still taxable income and you still have to be fired without any cause at all.

That means you were an exemplary employee who was let go through a completely capricious and arbitrary decision.

Very, very few employers are going to make that kind of mistake.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Why did they want you gone, OP? There's a reason.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Agreed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#15]
My experiences with IT folks:

In my field, LEO, my collateral involves tactical communications.  I work with our IT guys quite a bit.  Some contract others not.  I always get the impression that they are very nervous to lose their jobs.  As if one single complaint comes in that's it, they are done.

My son tells me when he gets out of the Marines he intends to go in the IT field of work.  I tell him what I've seen and seems that there is no shortage of IT qualified people.  At least from what I can tell being that much of it can be out sourced.  I advised that to be sure to obtain a secondary career qualification. The easiest is having a class A CDL.  As long as he never gets a serious driving offense he's good to go.  If OP had a CDL, fired on Wednesday and starting a new job on Monday.  Yes, that quick.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

People with that ingrained mindset are the first people we get rid of here.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right....sounds like you were fired and not laid off due to lack of work.

No unemployment for you OP.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The problem here, is that they're probably going to claim his was fired for cause, and deny/contest his claim.

It's also going to be a bit of a bitch getting a new job, because they may wonder why he was fired from his last one.

His boss really did dick him over. If they wanted him gone, the nice thing would have been to just say they were making cutbacks and then laid him off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that. Collect the fuck out of unemployment.

The problem here, is that they're probably going to claim his was fired for cause, and deny/contest his claim.

It's also going to be a bit of a bitch getting a new job, because they may wonder why he was fired from his last one.

His boss really did dick him over. If they wanted him gone, the nice thing would have been to just say they were making cutbacks and then laid him off.

nope... this was a few weeks ago, i got my unemployment specifically because of how they handled it..
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:13:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
nope... this was a few weeks ago, i got my unemployment specifically because of how they handled it..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh really? Well that's cool. At least that part worked out.

Few weeks ago though, huh? That's still a bummer. Any leads yet?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:16:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Are you going to fight it, or say fuck it?
View Quote
nothing to fight... im gone.... they wanted no discussion at the time... im getting my checks...

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:17:38 PM EDT
[#21]
you get unemployment checks for being fired?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
"At the risk of sounding like an asshole, a desktop tech isn't going to remotely qualified for that position if it is titles correctly"

I was reading the description and the title is a lot fancier sounding then what it really is

its more of a helpdesk style position
View Quote
i do high level desktop engineer / SCCM admin stuff mostly... 15+ years experience..

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has ALLOWED the claimant's application for

unemployment compensation benefits....

In this specific case, evidence has not been submitted to establish that the claimant

did not perform the required work. Ohio's legal standard that determines if a discharge is without just

cause is whether the claimant's acts, omissions, or course of conduct were such that an ordinary person

would find the discharge not justifiable. After a review of the facts, this agency finds that the claimant was

discharged without just cause under Section 4141.29(D)(2)(a) of the Ohio Revised Code.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
i do high level desktop engineer / SCCM admin stuff mostly... 15+ years experience..  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"At the risk of sounding like an asshole, a desktop tech isn't going to remotely qualified for that position if it is titles correctly"

I was reading the description and the title is a lot fancier sounding then what it really is

Hang on, why is a SCCM guy doing mail tickets?

SCCM guys are in big demand.  I'd ditch the helpdesk if you have enough experience there.  Sheesh.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:24:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I do IT work... I received a trouble ticket from the helpdesk at the end ofthe day of a user who is having e-mail issue, so i go down to check on it and find out its a server permission issue i cant fix and the server guys need to look at the issue.

I told the user this and let her know that I would try to find someone to fix the issue.

I walked down to the office of the person who would normallyfix the issue and he was not there so I went back to my desk and put my notes about this in the ticket..

then i called the helpdesk person who assigned tothe ticket to me to let him know that I couldn’t fix it and he needed find the proper person since i was allray 15min past my time to go, and needed to pick up my kids.

He responded that he was going to take the ticket back andfind someone to fix it.

When I came in Wednesday morning I had noticed the ticketwas still in my cue and the guy never did anything with it.

So I called and left a voicemail with the server guy to seeif the problem was fixed and when he called me back later he said yes. So Ithought that was the end of the issue.

Later that day I was called into a meeting and was asked whyI had ignored the ticket and left at the end of the day without talking toanyone.  I explained everything above of,  as it happened and was told that "helpdesk guy" said he knewnothing about it.

I told them to check my phone call log and it would showthat that's who I was talking to at the end of the day before had left, and im pretty sure i wasnt ordering pizzas....

mymanager had no interest in verifying my call logs to prove what I had said, butjust said that it didnt matter and I'm being let go for it.

luckily, because of their action, im getting unemployment... but need a job asap..

View Quote

Sounds like that was just the excuse to get you gone.

Maybe you're last sentence is some indication?
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I do IT work... I received a trouble ticket from the helpdesk at the end ofthe day of a user who is having e-mail issue, so i go down to check on it and find out its a server permission issue i cant fix and the server guys need to look at the issue.

I told the user this and let her know that I would try to find someone to fix the issue.

I walked down to the office of the person who would normallyfix the issue and he was not there so I went back to my desk and put my notes about this in the ticket..

then i called the helpdesk person who assigned tothe ticket to me to let him know that I couldn’t fix it and he needed find the proper person since i was allray 15min past my time to go, and needed to pick up my kids.

He responded that he was going to take the ticket back andfind someone to fix it.

When I came in Wednesday morning I had noticed the ticketwas still in my cue and the guy never did anything with it.

So I called and left a voicemail with the server guy to seeif the problem was fixed and when he called me back later he said yes. So Ithought that was the end of the issue.

Later that day I was called into a meeting and was asked whyI had ignored the ticket and left at the end of the day without talking toanyone.  I explained everything above of,  as it happened and was told that "helpdesk guy" said he knewnothing about it.

I told them to check my phone call log and it would showthat that's who I was talking to at the end of the day before had left, and im pretty sure i wasnt ordering pizzas....

mymanager had no interest in verifying my call logs to prove what I had said, butjust said that it didnt matter and I'm being let go for it.

luckily, because of their action, im getting unemployment... but need a job asap..

View Quote

Sounds like a legit wrongful termination suit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

SCCM guys are in big demand.  I'd ditch the helpdesk if you have enough experience there.  Sheesh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on the organization. Everybody in IT here uses Remedy in some way or another, even if they're not directly engaged with clients, purely as a way to track issues. They all have different queues, of course, but tickets move in between queues as needed to get issues resolved. I think they're still using the old browser Remedy interface. IIRC there were plans to upgrade it to something more modern (SmartIT?) but at this point I'm now on the client side of things, and looking in from the outside.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:32:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yup. Sadly, it probably cost to much to fight it... You didn't happen to pull all your love befor you left and save them seperately?

You might have a wrongful termination case... If you felt like trying to ass fuck your manager.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what i did there...

?    

SCCM 2012 packaging, deploying, monitoring and
troubleshooting.

<o:p></o:p>

?    

Responsible for imaging, configuring, deploying,
upgrading and maintaining PC hardware and software across 10 sites and
countries, 1000 PC’s and 1500+ users both remote and hands on.

?    

Assisting with maintaining and updating Active
Directory

?    

Print Server migration, managing,
troubleshooting and deploying.

?    

Group policy managing, troubleshooting and
deploying.

?    

Symantec Endpoint server, assisting in
configuring, deploying and troubleshooting.

?    

Day to day trouble shooting on hardware and
software issues.

?    

Writing custom scripts to assist in imaging, and
deploying software.

?    

Citrix Support for call center.

Wrote and maintained documentation for policies and
procedures.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, his boss probably got the orders from his boss's boss to fire and not lay off.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Or OP can just claim that he self identifies as a woman and they fired him because of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

File a descrimination suit against them if you are say over 40.  Depending on the size of the company they may just pay you to go away

Also, did they pay your for your unused PTO?  If not theres action there.

Or OP can just claim that he self identifies as a woman and they fired him because of it.
Bestest strategy

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

In my field, LEO, my collateral involves tactical communications.  I work with our IT guys quite a bit.  Some contract others not.  I always get the impression that they are very nervous to lose their jobs.  As if one single complaint comes in that's it, they are done.

My son tells me when he gets out of the Marines he intends to go in the IT field of work.  I tell him what I've seen and seems that there is no shortage of IT qualified people.  At least from what I can tell being that much of it can be out sourced.  I advised that to be sure to obtain a secondary career qualification. The easiest is having a class A CDL.  As long as he never gets a serious driving offense he's good to go.  If OP had a CDL, fired on Wednesday and starting a new job on Monday.  Yes, that quick.
View Quote

If he comes out of .mil with a clearance and gets in with a Beltway Bandit he'll be fine.  DoD won't outsource IT work to foreign nationals.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

what i did there...
?    SCCM 2012 packaging, deploying, monitoring andtroubleshooting. <o:p></o:p>

?    Responsible for imaging, configuring, deploying,upgrading and maintaining PC hardware and software across 10 sites andcountries, 1000 PC’s and 1500+ users both remote and hands on.<o:p></o:p>

?    Assisting with maintaining and updating ActiveDirectory <o:p></o:p>

?    Print Server migration, managing,troubleshooting and deploying.<o:p></o:p>

?    Group policy managing, troubleshooting anddeploying.<o:p></o:p>

?    Symantec Endpoint server, assisting inconfiguring, deploying and troubleshooting.<o:p></o:p>

?    Day to day trouble shooting on hardware andsoftware issues.<o:p></o:p>

?    Writing custom scripts to assist in imaging, anddeploying software.<o:p></o:p>

?    Citrix Support for call center.<o:p></o:p>

Wrote and maintained documentation for policies andprocedures.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

what i did there...
?    SCCM 2012 packaging, deploying, monitoring andtroubleshooting. <o:p></o:p>

?    Responsible for imaging, configuring, deploying,upgrading and maintaining PC hardware and software across 10 sites andcountries, 1000 PC’s and 1500+ users both remote and hands on.<o:p></o:p>

?    Assisting with maintaining and updating ActiveDirectory <o:p></o:p>

?    Print Server migration, managing,troubleshooting and deploying.<o:p></o:p>

?    Group policy managing, troubleshooting anddeploying.<o:p></o:p>

?    Symantec Endpoint server, assisting inconfiguring, deploying and troubleshooting.<o:p></o:p>

?    Day to day trouble shooting on hardware andsoftware issues.<o:p></o:p>

?    Writing custom scripts to assist in imaging, anddeploying software.<o:p></o:p>

?    Citrix Support for call center.<o:p></o:p>

Wrote and maintained documentation for policies andprocedures.

So....Experienced desktop technician
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If he comes out of .mil with a clearance and gets in with a Beltway Bandit he'll be fine.  DoD won't outsource IT work to foreign nationals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Preach! I did 5 years with FAMS, it was a sweet gig. Great money, easy work, hella job security. I could have stayed there forever.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:24:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Agreed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:36:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"Dime a dozen". *snort*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IT guys are dime a dozen........no offense meant.

Keeping an IT job is tough these days.

Say what? "IT guys" is pretty damn broad, to put it mildly.

What you just wrote is so far removed my own experience, that I literally laughed out loud for a second, thinking that you were probably being sarcastic.

He's right, you know.

The problem is most "IT guys" aren't worth the 1/12th of a dime. Experienced technology professionals are hard to find and hard to hold onto.

"Dime a dozen". *snort*

Sounds like they should invest in some quality recruiting professionals
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:52:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously though, domain knowledge is important. I designed our entire voice network, and all voice applications. I know it like the back of my hand, and it runs like a well oiled machine. People are shocked at how big of an environment I manage all by my lonesome, when I tell them. It's unheard of. Seriously.

It would take months to bring a new hire up to speed - and I documented the shit out of everything. And it's virtually guaranteed that he'd need some support staff, or he wouldn't be able to keep up. It's cheaper and easier to just pay to move me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#41]
As usual, I'd like to hear both sides of this story.

Get fired.

Come to AR15.COM GD and whine.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That was my exact thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my exact thought.

Fuck them, move on.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Seriously though, domain knowledge is important. I designed our entire voice network, and all voice applications. I know it like the back of my hand, and it runs like a well oiled machine. People are shocked at how big of an environment I manage all by my lonesome, when I tell them. It's unheard of. Seriously.

It would take months to bring a new hire up to speed - and I documented the shit out of everything. And it's virtually guaranteed that he'd need some support staff, or he wouldn't be able to keep up. It's cheaper and easier to just pay to move me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in a similar situation. I manage, among other things, over 32k devices that run a very customized OS and supporting systems that I built, including all of the provisioning systems and field support systems.

No one is ever irreplaceable, but sometimes replacing someone is simply not cost effective.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
they have been laying off and "downsizing" people for the last 6 months or so....  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
they have been laying off and "downsizing" people for the last 6 months or so....  

Don't take it personally.  I haven't made any of my jobs my 'identity'.  It's more who you know vs. any kind of quality of work anymore.  2016 has arrived in full effect.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:10:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Why would you work for a business that you did not have faith in the management? That seems very illogical and risky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you in management?

Sometimes we go where the work is to be found.....
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:15:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If someone is not at a level of skill and experience to be able to find employment at a company with good management and leadership, they are probably also not at a sufficient level of experience and insight to have an informed opinion on the quality of management.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you in management?

Maybe you should go where the *good* work is found.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top