Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 5/4/2016 2:18:45 PM EDT
What the fuck is wrong with you? All the other truckers are in the right lane where they should be, doing 30 miles an hour in a 75. But you get the dip shit Idea that because you can do 31 miles an hour you should pass on the left blocking dozens, sometimes hundreds of vehicles  The entire way up the mountain before you can get your slow ass back into the right lane.

DONT PASS ON AN UPHILL ROAD  you inbred, uncle daddy having, toothless whore buying, Chris Hansen hating, plaid shirt wearing, cross dressing, retarded neck beard goat fucking son of a bitch.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What the fuck is wrong with you? All the other truckers are in the right lane where they should be, doing 30 miles an hour in a 75. But you get the dip shit Idea that because you can do 31 miles an hour you should pass on the left blocking dozens, sometimes hundreds of vehicles  The entire way up the mountain before you can get your slow ass back into the right lane.

DONT PASS ON AN UPHILL ROAD  you inbred, uncle daddy having, toothless whore buying, Chris Hansen hating, plaid shirt wearing, cross dressing, retarded neck beard goat fucking son of a bitch.

View Quote

3/10

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I have felt your pain OP......back when I lived where there are hills.  

Fuck those guys.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
6/10
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
lol, I deal with this on an almost daily basis.   I sometimes wonder if they are just trolling.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuckin' elephant races.
I can't stand that shit. They MUST do it on purpose.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems like the truck drivers are getting worse over the years in regards to their ability to drive their fucking trucks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Work by the side of a highway. Passenger vehicles here move over to the inside lane if it is free the vast majority of the time. Truckers don't half the time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuckin' elephant races.
View Quote

Had to endure it several times on my 300 mile motorcycle ride a couple of days ago. Stupid/selfish sonsofbitches are too damn dumb to look in their mirrors and observe/calculate traffic flows? Naw. I don't buy it. They just don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#9]
+1, OP.

Beyond frustrating.

The wife says people are not being inconsiderate, they're just inattentive.  It sure seems like it is often intentional in my experience.

Serenity now...

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuckin' elephant races.
View Quote

Hadn't heard that term before. Nails it!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Seems like the truck drivers are getting worse over the years in regards to their ability to drive their fucking trucks.
View Quote

You want the non PC answer to why that is?

Most of them are not from this country anymore, even half the caucasian looking guys you see....from eastern europe/russia etc.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I blame it on the automatic transmissions a lot of the newer trucks are running.  
Now every dumb sonofabitch with one leg and a beer gut small enough to cram in behind the wheel can be a long-haul hero.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#13]
+1

When I saw the title I had a feeling it was Arizona.

I can't leave the valley without getting trapped by convoy of trucks going half the speed limit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#14]
My trucks can pass going up hill... Without slowing anyone down - unless you're excessively exceeding the speed limit.

550+ HP C15s and 3406Es don't bog down.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Automated trucking can't happen fast enough.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#16]
That's when you pull in front of the bastard and slow down. Make him start shifting and lose lots of speed. You'll probably not see him again after that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Automated trucking can't happen fast enough.
View Quote

Stack them on a train.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The majority of truckers were never anything to write home about, but it does indeed seem like the current crop is shittier than those previous.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#19]
In CO most highways are 75, truckers go 60-65 and plug up the left lane trying to pass on the millions of mountains and hills we have here.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
It doesn't require hills. I'm sick to death of being cut off by those fuck sticks on 99 in CA.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It doesn't require hills. I'm sick to death of being cut off by those fuck sticks on 99 in CA.
View Quote

And they're usually limited to 55 there.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Rage-inducing, especially on the Autobahn in Germany, where trucks are already limited to a max speed of 100kph (~60 mph).

Just west of Chiemsee on Autobahn A-8, there's a long grade uphill toward Munich.  Without fail, the piece of shit Iveco trucks coming out of Italy decide to have a side-by-side elephant race up that fucking hill.  They barely have the power to do 100kph on a flat stretch, and they usually fall to well below that on the way up the hill.

Sort of like this:

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I also like the move in the flatlands where you enter the left lane to pass two semis when the following driver decides now is the time to pass...at 1MPH faster than the lead truck.  

"Guess I'll just hang back here for a mile or two..."
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep you can thank cali for that.  55MPH all the way from the CA state line to So Cal (in between vegas and So cal) what a nightmare.  All the 55MPH truck speed does is plug up traffic.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Summary executions at the first truck stop, head on a stake, truck torched, dispatcher beaten, freight auctioned off.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Rage-inducing, especially on the Autobahn in Germany, where trucks are already limited to a max speed of 100kph (~60 mph).

Just west of Chiemsee on Autobahn A-8, there's a long grade uphill toward Munich.  Without fail, the piece of shit Iveco trucks coming out of Italy decide to have a side-by-side turtle race up that fucking hill.  They barely have the power to do 100kph on a flat stretch, and they usually fall to well below that on the way up the hill.

Sort of like this:

https://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/0/18/3395/31917942/lkw-autobahn-1570527981910359130.jpg
View Quote

In situations like that, I always lane-split.

Even in my Focus.

When I get the 3 hashed lines in a circle sign, mofos best stay in the right lane.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Impatient passenger vehicle drivers who have no idea what it takes to get a semi-truck over a mountain...

Suck it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My trucks can pass going up hill... Without slowing anyone down - unless you're excessively exceeding the speed limit.

View Quote

Unfortunately, when it is a fleet vehicle the MPG ends up being more important that being able to climb a hill at the legal speed. That extra .25 MPG will add up when the entire fleet mileage is in the millions and that's what the accountants look for.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Impatient passenger vehicle drivers who have no idea what it takes to get a semi-truck over a mountain...

Suck it.
View Quote

Stay in the right lane and downshift if you can't go the speed limit and pass someone.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#30]
I-17 northbound?

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:03:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Suck it.
View Quote
It's douchebag truck drivers who can't muster up enough brain cells to move to the right.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

More and more women truck drivers.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Stay in the right lane and downshift if you can't go the speed limit and pass someone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Suck it.

He will pass... Eventually.

Going 0.5 mph faster will get him there 20 seconds sooner.

You don't know what it's like driving for realz.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Suck it.
View Quote

Buy a faster truck or stick to the slow lane.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:07:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, when it is a fleet vehicle the MPG ends up being more important that being able to climb a hill at the legal speed. That extra .25 MPG will add up when the entire fleet mileage is in the millions and that's what the accountants look for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's my fleet.

I just don't give a fuck.  Big power is where it's at.

One of my new drivers had a first in his life (Truck driver for 20+ years.)  He had to use his jake brake going up hill because another truck pulled out in front of him.

But then again, his truck has a 6NZ C15 done up by Pittsburgh power and was easily pushing 700+ HP.  Truck got back over and he screamed by...  At 78,600lbs.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:07:49 PM EDT
[#37]
trucker passes a trucker going 61 mph, at 62 mph, there is no fucking way it isn't on purpose
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I also like the move in the flatlands where you enter the left lane to pass two semis when the following driver decides now is the time to pass...at 1 0.01 MPH faster than the lead truck.  

"Guess I'll just hang back here for a mile or two 10 freaking miles..."
View Quote

I recently drove from SE TN to central WI and back.

Truckers requiring 10 miles to pass another truck were the most common obstruction to the flow of traffic.

I know they are trying to get were they are going as quickly as they can and probably have a lot of pressure to do so but....it is totally inconsiderate of all the other people on the road.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

This ^^^^
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#40]
The days of  courtesy on road are long gone

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Suck it.
View Quote

It seems OP is on to something.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:13:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Yep.

The truck cocksuckers on S/B Interstate 15 in CA are some of the worst.  There are clear lane restriction signs on those grades.  Right lane only for trucks.  

I watched a brodozer dive right and brake to a stop once after an elephant race.  The traffic on the left was solid for miles.  Brought  about 20 trucks to zero speed on that grade before he split.  Hilarious.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:13:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's my fleet.

One of my new drivers had a first in his life (Truck driver for 20+ years.)  He had to use his jake brake going up hill because another truck pulled out in front of him.

But then again, his truck has a 6NZ C15 done up by Pittsburgh power and was easily pushing 700+ HP.  Truck got back over and he screamed by...  At 78,600lbs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's my fleet.

impressive

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#44]

Suck it.
View Quote

Stay in the right lane you dickless piece of shit.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#45]
It really is quite simple, they are doing their job.  Time is money to most truck drivers the quicker they get from point a to point b the quicker they can get another load and do more work and make more money.  It may seem infuriating to those who can't think past their own little world but those minutes add up quick when ALL you do is drive.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It really is quite simple, they are doing their job.  Time is money to most truck drivers the quicker they get from point a to point b the quicker they can get another load and do more work and make more money.  It may seem infuriating to those who can't think past their own little world but those minutes add up quick when ALL you do is drive.
View Quote

85 mph vs 59...
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Suck it.
View Quote

I work in an industry dedicated to saving lives, when I'm driving somewhere
it's to bring back up a piece of gear that is very important to save lives.

How would you like it if some asshole was delaying me as you lay waiting for help?

Some of us really do need to get to our destination as fast as we can.

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great.  Stay out of the left lane until faster traffic has passed, especially when going uphill.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit. There are as many selfish idiot semi drivers as there are passenger vehicle drivers. They are too damn lazy or selfish to be bothered trying to be part of safe, orderly traffic flows. They impose their will on the drivers of smaller vehicles. It's really quite simple...
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Suck it.
View Quote
Your Google replacement is already on order and will be welcomed by drivers you have swerving behind you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top