BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/2/2016 10:08:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#1]
GAY!

I've seen images of that car on the internet for years. I'd be quite shocked if this is actually a recent event.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Your title made me sick
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that Rachel maddow?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:16:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Picture says a lot of what happened to America.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:16:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that Rachel maddow?
View Quote
No, they are obviously confused chicks, need some re-education to be made right again...

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Huh, I didn't think you could make a new beetle gayer than it already was, I was wrong.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Your title made me sick
View Quote

Are you.....triggered?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:18:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah I have mixed feelings about this.

Because I know if I drove an NRA car or a Pro straight car I would get keyed almost every day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#11]
I bet neither one of those dudes has ever fired a gun.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Something is wrong in the matrix. The two women are attractive and thin
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Better pictures of the one that isn't Rachel Maddow.

I would do things to her.   Things that would likely convince her that being gay is awesome, but still.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Eh. You make a car to specifically get in people's face about your gay, travel the country in said car speaking about it, then are surprised that someone eventually reacts negatively?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Picture says a lot of what happened to America.
View Quote

The more reactive derp to others freedoms , sometimes causes them to derp in retaliation. Much of the over the top shit wouldn't exits if either side really gave a fuck a bout others rights or how they lived. For a fairy large part, the Left and Right are all about controlling how others live.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:27:39 AM EDT
[#16]
i hope they checked her hand writing again that spray painted bug.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Mailman went postal on her attacker?  Will he be fired for work[place violence?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i hope they checked her hand writing again that spray painted bug.
View Quote

This for sure.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:35:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Eh. You make a car to specifically get in people's face about your gay, travel the country in said car speaking about it, then are surprised that someone eventually reacts negatively?
View Quote

"Reacting negatively" to the paint scheme of someone's car shouldn't, as a general rule, involve attempted battery and expectorating on the floor.

Someone vandalized her property over her sexual orientation. She responded by calling attention to the cowardly and criminal act by painting her property in a way that she thought would draw attention to the injustice of the original crime.

She has a right to do with her property as she pleases. She should not have to tolerate being threatened, assaulted or being "chased around the Post Office" for it.

What is this, Jr. Fucking High? Where we beat people up because we disagree with them?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:35:30 AM EDT
[#20]
So, she was trolling for someone to Harass her...and got what she was looking for??  Good Arrest on the shithead.  We had a guy where I worked, Super for an apartment building, Main door to the building was on a side street, his ground floor Apt opened up onto the main St in the town.  He was a CONSTANT Caller about pretty much everything and anything..from someone walking their dog too near his door, to noise complaints that he couldnt hear from inside his Apt.  So, he calls us with a complaint about Harassment.  We go to take his report, and he tells us there's a bunch of small kids (10-11YO) running around in front of him calling him a Faggot, and he wants them charged with a Hate Crime.  I Look at my partner, and we look at him, and ask him if he's Gay, his  answer, had me almost pissing myself laughing... "My name is XYZ and I'm a well-known Jewish Homosexual".. then he got pissed when we asked "Well known by WHOM??" "Well I tell everyone im gay..I told those little kids, and thats when they started calling me a faggot"...   So, the guy tells a bunch of small kids he's gay..Unsolicited, and then he wants us to go after them for calling him a fag....    This Professional Victim thing isnt a new phenomenon.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:39:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah I have mixed feelings about this.

Because I know if I drove an NRA car or a Pro straight car I would get keyed almost every day.
View Quote

My Javelin got keyed most likely because I had a placard on the back seat that said "Republican because not everyone can be on welfare". I guess it offended some FSA type. I may not agree with your opinion but I'm not going to damage your property over it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#22]
$100 says she's left-handed.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:50:50 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't believe anyone but her painted her car but uh,nice neighborhood.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Awesome, skinny chick likes eating box.....so do I, but I don't feel the need to advertise.

I have no problems with people being gay, as I feel you are hardwired for attraction....but I hate the ones who feel it's necessary to get in people's faces to tell them what sort of sexual organ they like to put in their mouth or various holes....
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:53:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Feminine "f" and "g", with an upper case A. Looks fake.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I get that, but still, vandalizing someone else's stuff is not ok.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:54:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"Reacting negatively" to the paint scheme of someone's car shouldn't, as a general rule, involve attempted battery and expectorating on the floor.

Someone vandalized her property over her sexual orientation. She responded by calling attention to the cowardly and criminal act by painting her property in a way that she thought would draw attention to the injustice of the original crime.

She has a right to do with her property as she pleases. She should not have to tolerate being threatened, assaulted or being "chased around the Post Office" for it.

What is this, Jr. Fucking High? Where we beat people up because we disagree with them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a lot of parralels between jr high and ARFCom.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't believe anyone but her painted her car but uh,nice neighborhood.
View Quote

You bet ya

She had the idea and the paint scheme on paper months ahead of time.

She did it herself WWWeeeeeeee look at me. I'm a victim.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/04/woman_behind_fagbug_assaulted_during_confrontation_at_syracuse_post_office.html#incart_most-commented_crime_article

http://media.syracuse.com/crime_impact/photo/2010-06-18-gw-fagbug005jpg-c293a966bcb4fed8.jpg

This girl (one of them anyway) had some car vandalized (supposedly) with anti gay graffitti while she lived in Albany.She painted her car as a SJW statement

Some kook came up behind her in the post office, spat next to her, got into an argument with her, shoved her and then when she lept over the post office counter, he tried to scramble after her, but the mailmen tackled him

edit to be fair to the crazy guy at the post office he wasn't charged with a hate crime, just a BS harassment 2nd

View Quote

Is he a new client for you.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Zero fucks given about all of it
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Almost every single one of these vandalism events were done the SJW themselves.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#32]
I wanna write HETEROSEXUAL WHITE MALE on the side of my truck. Then when someone says bad things about me I can cry to the news.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#33]
She seems so confused, paints fag on her own car, and wheres Playboy shades.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I get that, but still, vandalizing someone else's your own stuff and claiming someone else did it is not ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get that, but still, vandalizing someone else's your own stuff and claiming someone else did it is not ok.

Based on the history of such things.

Supposedly she had her car painted up in the "fagbug" paint scheme after it was vandalized, yet in one of the photos she is wearing a fagbug shirt while standing next to the vandalized car. I find it hard to believe that after having her car vandalized she immediately planed on this paint job and had shirts made.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Could have been worse.   Could have been a Miata.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#36]
The one on the left is far from the ugliest lezzie I've seen.  

Other than that, I got nothing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:09:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Supposedly she had her car painted up in the "fagbug" paint scheme after it was vandalized, yet in one of the photos she is wearing a fagbug shirt while standing next to the vandalized car. I find it hard to believe that after having her car vandalized she immediately planed on this paint job and had shirts made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think VW gave her that car with the paint scheme on it. So fuck VW too.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Why couldn't they have stayed in the closet, now it is in your face 24/7
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#39]
People like this are starved for attention.

Wouldn't be surprised if she precipitated this confrontation.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Trolls and assholes collided.  
I don't believe her car was vandalized, which makes me question the rest of the story.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#41]
So attention starved lgbtwtfbbq goes looking for attention and gets pissed when she gets it.

ZFG
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to look it up.  So after having her car "vandalized" she decided to keep the graffiti, drop of of college (art degree), and go on a cross county film documentary. Her road trip was sponsored by VW and HD radio.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#43]
I have the strangest craving for some chewing gum...

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She seems so confused, paints fag on her own car, and wheres Playboy shades.
View Quote

American Eagle logo, not Playboy bunny.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#45]
The SJWs are just showing what the future with them is, no poon for you, gay cars and closed up businesses.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:22:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Looks a lot like Detroit.
View Quote

No, the buildings are too nice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I had to look it up.  So after having her car "vandalized" she decided to keep the graffiti, drop of of college (art degree), and go on a cross county film documentary. Her road trip was sponsored by VW and HD radio.

The spray paint looks like female writing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The spray paint looks like female writing.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#49]
This kinda reminds me of this guy's car.

Supposedly his car was vandalized too... to censor it.  The difference is he knows he's trolling and admits it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#50]

That gum is really good.

For the first 30 seconds that it has flavor.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top