Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 10:26:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"Eric Howard, spokesman for the pro-gun-control Brady Campaign, would not comment on rumors that Daschle has warned his group not to expect his support when the bill comes up for a vote. Daschle will very probably face a competitive re-election battle next year against former Republican Rep. John Thune."

This is from Human Events Online.

View Quote

So it begins...[furious]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Perhaps I've just been awake too long, but what are you [furious] about?  That sounds like wonderful news to me!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Perhaps I've just been awake too long, but what are you [furious] about?  That sounds like wonderful news to me!
View Quote

Yeah, I have to go with Tras on this. HUH?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dont alway's use the furios guy because of anger, for example:  Like the begining of a new AWB free era (well almost AWB free, that damn pesky 1989 one suxors!)!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he used [furious] to mean that the issue is heating up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think he used [furious] to mean that the issue is heating up.
View Quote

Awww, you understand me ARndog...[;)]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Oooh...they're falling apart from within...heehee...
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oooh...they're falling apart from within...heehee...
View Quote

With all due respect NME, I have to call BS on this one.

I think they are putting a "pause" on the gun control issue due to damage control. They know its a bad decision to pursue it for now. They will be back but in NO MEANS are they "falling apart" they will be back slicker and more sneaky than the way they are now.

They have an agenda and if they want CONTROL over the general populace they HAVE to ban guns.

Now as far as Daschle "falling apart" I think he did that the day they lost control over the senate... Have you heard that guy lately? LOL!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The only time senators act sort of like they should is in the last 2 years of their term.
View Quote

Quoteworthy indeed.

Daschle is a complete asshole and I will always hate him. Nonetheless it is nice to see dissention on the "other side". WTF??? I'm on the side of Daschle and furious with Bush? Did I fall off the wagon?
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top