Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2003 9:51:11 AM EDT
I dont know if any of you get the pleasure out of seeing assholes get their "Come-uppins" but I did. We have these "aquaintances" that he used to be my best friend until he married this compulsive lying storyteller.

Anyway, she managed to weasel out $3000.00 from a lawsuit of a car accident that she was basically unscathed. Being that she likes to play the HERO on any opportunistic chance she gets she JUST SO HAPPEN to get the check the same day her girlfriend comes crying that her husband beats her and he tried to wash the kid's mouth out with ajax for saying a bad word. YES AJAX!!

This woman escaped with the clothes on her back as well as the kids. So my friends wife decided to LOAN her the $3000.00. and she drew up a contract to pay it back. Well, she has NEVER seen a dime of it.

I told her "Hey, you did a great thing by helping this woman out, write it off. you lived without this money all your life and you basically handed it over the day you got it so you never really had it...WRITE IT OFF"

I think the powers that be just used her to get money to the needy. And HOEFULLY teach her a lesson.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Let me guess....she's the one that you were telling us about in the story of your best friend with one kid and one in the oven....
She had him pretty well bamboozled as I recall.

At any rate, yeah it is great to see these things work out for the good and especially when some self-possessed puffbag burned in return for their career-level obsession with "getting one over" on people..
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Galations says "That which a man sows, & that only, he shall reep a harvest from. She got back the bad she sowed, & it's a spiritual law that works for everyone. Yes I do enjoy watching this particular law in effect. Gods pretty cool in how he set it up. Treat peopl well, like you want to be treated, & it comes home to roost.[:D] treat them poorly, & scratch your head in wonderment as to why things never seem to go your way.[:(!]

Link Posted: 5/10/2003 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I've found there are people in the world that will mistake your kindness and generosity for stupidity so I'm careful who I help.

I like helping people, I'm helping three out right now that I care for and expect nothing back from them but their respect, but when it comes to matters of $3000, I trust only my better judgement, not my heart.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:20:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let me guess....she's the one that you were telling us about in the story of your best friend with one kid and one in the oven....
She had him pretty well bamboozled as I recall.

View Quote

[b][red]HOLY SHIT!!![/red] GREAT MEMORY!![/b]

That is the one!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#5]
dood, you live in the ghetto.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top