Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/9/2003 1:18:58 PM EDT
Here we go, AWB fiasco begins!

Fox news reports man using a "sub-machine gun" Shooting up a university- Case Western U.
Live coverge now on FNC
[url]http://www.foxnews.com[/url]
SWAT moving in now
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Sub-machine gun?

I can't wait to find out what it REALLY was.

ABC radio is reporting 2 shot.  No dead.  So far...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sub-machine gun?

I can't wait to find out what it REALLY was.

View Quote

I know, probably a Mosin Nagant [rolleyes]

FOX news now reporting the gunman wearing Camo
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#5]
first they were shooting up high school now they are shooting up colleges!!!!

This is not the way to deal with the pressure of finals.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Here we go again. [:(]
And some of you thought the AWB would just go away.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Sub machinegun? Camo?

I BET IT'S A WHITE GUY!

Sir a black guy with a Tec-9 is shooting...

SO? We're looking for a white guy..

(My apologies to any blacks & cops on this board. I am meaning to bash any Liberal cop).

CRC
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, just a fucking coincidence, I'm sure.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:33:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Its a conspiracy. This crap always happens for some reason. I wonder why?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:34:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Here we go, AWB fiasco begins!
View Quote

You said it man, this really sux. [:(]

CNN preliminary reports say it is apparently not a student...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:35:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here we go again. [:(]
And some of you thought the AWB would just go away.
View Quote

Not to be a tinfoil beanie guy, but it's rather convenient that Fienswine & her fellow travelers have just sartd up their antigun BS again......

Look forward to a few more similar shootings just before the AWB comes up for renewal & the 2004 election....
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
The news reports seem more interested in describing the architecture of the building than what happened![whacko]

If it was a subgun then that is an arguement for their legalization.  I mean if "shots and shots and shots..." are fired and nobody is killed (yet anyway) then they are alot safer than a single shot bolt action.

We'll see what they come up with here shortly.  Stay tuned....
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:37:37 PM EDT
[#14]
"Military type" weapon is the latest phrase. Of course, the poor victims are sheep as Ohio does not allow CCW. The media bandwagon will focus on the "evil gun" and make no mention of that fact.

This is what Chuckie Schumer has been waiting for and the anti-gun media will use it to try and push GWB to actively support the AWB extension...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The news reports seem more interested in describing the architecture of the building than what happened![whacko]

If it was a subgun then that is an arguement for their legalization.  I mean if "shots and shots and shots..." are fired and nobody is killed (yet anyway) then they are alot safer than a single shot bolt action.

We'll see what they come up with here shortly.  Stay tuned....
View Quote

Maybe somone ought to give him  a 6MM Remington 760 with a Leupold Vari-X

CRC
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Military type" weapon is the latest phrase. Of course, the poor victims are sheep as Ohio does not allow CCW.

View Quote

Umm even in most CCW states carrying a gun on campus is a HUGE no no.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah, just a fucking coincidence, I'm sure.
View Quote

Yeah, I don't like to sound paranoid, but these things do seem to pick up when critical bills are on the line, don't they?  Take the recent New Orleans shooting...

My GF and I were going up to Little Italy tonight for dinner (right near University Circle), but I think we'll pass.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:46:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Military type" weapon is the latest phrase. Of course, the poor victims are sheep as Ohio does not allow CCW.

View Quote

Umm even in most CCW states carrying a gun on campus is a HUGE no no.

CRC
View Quote
it like it matters.

I know i would carry on campus.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#20]
That is [b]right across the street[/b] from where I work, at Severance Hall!!

Shit!

2 shot, one taken to hospital, one still inside.

Boardmember dverba also works in Severance Hall.  You get out OK Don?

A little unnerving...guess we now have a pretty good affirmative defense for CCW in University Circle!

Scott
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#21]
From the story:  [i]"He had a machine gun, book bag, camouflage shirt, military green hat, white pants and a bookbag," said LeKisha Spencer, 28, who works in a first-floor cafeteria. "He was just walking, aiming his guns and firing."[/i]

I'm thinking [b]LeKisha[/b] isn't the best witness to ever work in a cafeteria.  I doubt she can tell a machine gun from a scatter gun.  Oh, and then he has "guns".  Hmmm......  I suppose someone firing two guns simultaneously might give the impression of a machine gun.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#22]
I carried on campus for four years.  It's not illegal here.  The university can toss your ass out if they want to but the 'no guns at schools' thing doesn't apply to colleges here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#23]
GOD DA(*&%()#*%!!!!!!

I agree. I smell some kind of foul play...  some as@#$% is sacrificing himself to fulfill their gungrabbing agenda..
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Fox New fair and balanced hell no, Here we go again now they are making up there own ideas of what is happening machine guns yes plural they have used it a few times.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Local coverage@ [url]www.newsnet5.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#26]
that has got to be the ugliest damn building i have ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Add this to the several other recent shootings and the mother of all shootings, the DC sniper, and things will be awfull tough for the AWB.
Just wait untill shithead schumer and fineswine get on the senate floor and start flappin about the DC sniper.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#28]
The media must know he's black....there's no big buzz about it at all, so far.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Add this to the several other recent shootings and the mother of all shootings, the DC sniper, and things will be awfull tough for the AWB.
Just wait untill shithead schumer and fineswine get on the senate floor and start flappin about the DC sniper.
View Quote

Schumer's proposed bill DOES NOT ban the Maryland sniper weapon! The snipers also used a 10 ROUND magazine. So they would be IDIOTS to bring up Lee Malvo.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#30]
"It's believed someone has barricaded himself with a [red]semiautomatic machine gun[/red] inside the building"

WTF is that?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Unfortunately, the networks are trying to scoop eachother, and will print/say just about everything that they hear, and if they're eventually proven wrong, they'll just say "the facts were not all in line at the time of the story".
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Schumer's proposed bill DOES NOT ban the Maryland sniper weapon! The snipers also used a 10 ROUND magazine. So they would be IDIOTS to bring up Lee Malvo.

CRC
View Quote

Nothing these IDIOTS do makes sense.
The current law is IDIOTIC !!
It was introduced, passed and signed by IDIOTS !!
Now more IDIOTS are introducing more IDIOTIC bills that if passed, the IDIOT in chief will sign.
See a pattern here ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"It's believed someone has barricaded himself with a [red]semiautomatic machine gun[/red] inside the building"

WTF is that?
View Quote

A VPC special??

Well to be fair in NC for many years any SEMI AUTOMATIC that could fire 31 or more shots was a machine gun! No joke.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#34]
MSNBC just called it "Black man in camo with a high-powered rifle or machine gun".

This better not be another Bushmaster debacle...

Please be a Tec 9..please be Tec 9...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#35]
It doesnt matter if its a black man.

If it was they will just say "The white man built up all his rage, he had no other choice"
or
"The white owned gun companies flood the inner city streets with guns, so they can kill eachother"

Its all us white peoples fault in the end.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#36]
So I take it nothing is happening anymore, they are just staring at a building, and the guy has probably already offed himself?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
MSNBC just called it "Black man in camo with a high-powered rifle or machine gun".

This better not be another Bushmaster debacle...

Please be a Tec 9..please be Tec 9...
View Quote

[sarcasm] DISARM THE NEGROES! DISARM THE NEGROES [sarcasm]

CRC
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#38]
I really, REALLY would like for the tinfoil crowd to explain exactly how this is a big conspiracy.  Are you seriously making the argument that there's some secret cabal that recruits people and convinces them to go out and commit mass murder to further a political agenda.  

Please provide SOME evidence other than rampant paranoia.

Anyone?  
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I take it nothing is happening anymore, they are just staring at a building, and the guy has probably already offed himself?
View Quote

It worked at Columbine didn't it?

Oh wait ...
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Are you seriously making the argument that there's some secret cabal that recruits people...
View Quote

You mean you haven't been contacted yet?
[lol]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:33:55 PM EDT
[#41]
It's probably one of Feinstein's flunkies.  The guy has outstanding warrants and is doomed to spend the rest of his life in jail for other crimes, so Feinstein made him a deal:  Do something really stupid with a gun and I'll make sure your family lives in style for the rest of their lives.

I wouldn't put it past that CUNT.

CJ
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like an Al Dimuqrat Al Ondu'groundi fanatic to me. Too much coincidence to me...

TS
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#43]
This validates president bush's common sense and reasonable promise that the assault weapon ban should be made permanent. It also helps strengthen attorney general ashcroft's brave position that there should be restrictions on the possession of weapons particularly suited to criminal misuse. I applaud the administration's brilliant campaign strategy of standing up against the weapons of mass destruction owning members of the nra and protecting us from those who hate this great democracy.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:44:36 PM EDT
[#44]
If Michael Moore is right, then the NRA is going to hold a convention in Cleveland now to rub the victims' faces in it after this massacre.
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:45:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#46]
So, is this going to be another black Muslim "non-terrorist," did it for entirely different reasons than Muslim terrorism, nothing to see here incident?
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#47]
[blue][size=6]Someone get Chief Moose over to Ohio on the double Goddammit!!![/size=6][/blue]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#48]
[b][red]Michael Moore[/red], a security guard on campus, said police told him the gunman was not a student. [/b]

what are the odds?[:)]

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/05/09/university.gunfire/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#49]
another coincidence

hmmmmmmm

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
[b][red]Michael Moore[/red], a security guard on campus, said police told him the gunman was not a student. [/b]

what are the odds?[:)]

[url]http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/05/09/university.gunfire/index.html[/url]
View Quote

Wow, we are getting into the twilight zone here...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top