Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/8/2003 5:54:46 PM EDT
was just watching hannity and liberal, dennis miller was pretty damn good im liking it, im liking it
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:57:45 PM EDT
He does have alot good to say about Conservative Causes, but he is anti gun. Watch his latest HBO special and hear what he says at the end [;)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:48:28 PM EDT
he isnt really anti-gun persay, he just isnt pro gun. i know thats not ideal, but its better than most of the fucks on tv.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:55:02 PM EDT
i hold out hope for the man. he just recently became a conservative... he can learn about guns in time. maybe the shrill shrieks of the antis about the AWB sunsetting will push him over to our side.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:45:42 PM EDT
I like Dennis Miller. He makes me laugh; but he was virulently anti-gun and he hasn't changed much on that score. I hold out hope for him though as it seems he has all the foundation for a conversion.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:10:50 PM EDT
Miller is great, his last HBO show wasn't really that funny, but I liked it anyway. Even on all the talk shows he was bashing the hollywood liberal intelligensia pretty good. At the end he seemed more anti-NRA then anti-gun. I know that sounds off, but the NRA used to say some dumb things and I think he has a hard time forgetting them. On the other hand I can't remember what they said or did that made George Bush Sr. rescind his membership? I can't remember, but it was pretty callous.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:32:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By phobia: On the other hand I can't remember what they said or did that made George Bush Sr. rescind his membership? I can't remember, but it was pretty callous.
View Quote
I believe it involved the term [b]jack-booted thugs[/b].
Top Top