Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/8/2016 1:27:38 AM EDT
Since the National Enquirer is a trusted news source here..

I hope this isn't true. If the photos are real.. damn..

79 lb Angelina Jolie
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
The poor woman's probably sick.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:29:42 AM EDT
[#2]
If you wanted to post amazing, unbelievable articles from the National Enquirer, you could post every day, and each would be as accurate as the last, and just as retarded.  Isn't that the magazine with stupid celebrity stories at the checkout line?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
She's on a hunger strike because Ted Cruz wouldn't bang her.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't she have breast cancer?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't this a gun forum?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:32:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck cancer
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Isn't this a gun forum?
View Quote

First time in GD?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:33:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, she got them removed because of family history.

She could stand to lose a few lbs though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:33:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck cancer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck cancer

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:34:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.

She had her tits cut off because there was a 20% chance that she might some day get breast cancer. Had her ovaries removed for the same reason.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:37:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:37:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Based on those photos she looks to either be anorexic or have some kind of terminal cancer.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No.

She had her tits cut off because there was a 20% chance that she might some day get breast cancer. Had her ovaries removed for the same reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

Fuck cancer!
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:38:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope.

That nutbag got a double mastectomy because "breast cancer runs in the family." Crazy bitch cut her tits off, without even being diagnosed as having cancer.

But then again, we're talking about someone that used to fuck her brother and used a vial of billy bob thortons blood as a necklace.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:40:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They correctly--and solely--broke the Jesse Jackson bastard-with-a-subordinate story, as well as the John Edwards "mistress while his wife was dying of cancer" story.  They aren't just a tabloid these days--at least no moreso than the "real media."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you wanted to post amazing, unbelievable articles from the National Enquirer, you could post every day, and each would be as accurate as the last, and just as retarded.  Isn't that the magazine with stupid celebrity stories at the checkout line?

They correctly--and solely--broke the Jesse Jackson bastard-with-a-subordinate story, as well as the John Edwards "mistress while his wife was dying of cancer" story.  They aren't just a tabloid these days--at least no moreso than the "real media."  

Tiger Woods and Gary Hart as well.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:41:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nope.

That nutbag got a double mastectomy because "breast cancer runs in the family." Crazy bitch cut her tits off, without even being diagnosed as having cancer.

But then again, we're talking about someone that used to fuck her brother and used a vial of billy bob thortons blood as a necklace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Damn, somebody got their prom invitation rejected.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Damn,she looks really bad.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:42:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#19]
She used to be the most beautiful woman in the world.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:46:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She used to be the most beautiful woman in the world.
View Quote

Exactly.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:50:32 AM EDT
[#21]
All her weight is in those lips.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:50:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Doesn't shock me, she's been mentally ill for a while.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:51:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nope.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

I don't understand the rage (and that's how it's coming off) at a woman—whose tits you will never touch—has them removed due to cancer concerns. I believe her own mother died at a young age due to breast cancer, that might have influenced her decision. You act like her doing that is a personal affront to you, and that she personally deprived you of something she owed you. I don't get GD sometimes. (Well, I don't get it most of the time... )
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Who cares.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:55:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Who cares.
View Quote

I enjoyed her movies, she was a good actor. It's a shame to see whatever is happening to her happen.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Did,Charlie sheen pump her full of AIDS?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:56:50 AM EDT
[#27]
She's been that thin for a long time.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Doesn't shock me, she's been mentally ill for a while.
View Quote

Came here to say this.. she is broken.  Its sad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:03:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I don't understand the rage (and that's how it's coming off) at a woman—whose tits you will never touch—has them removed due to cancer concerns. I believe her own mother died at a young age due to breast cancer, that might have influenced her decision. You act like her doing that is a personal affront to you, and that she personally deprived you of something she owed you. I don't get GD sometimes. (Well, I don't get it most of the time... )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

It's not rage, its calling a nutbag a nutbag.

"herp derp, I'm going to have a medical procedure, for no cause, that will not lower my risk but will disfigure my body." No different than me having my nuts removed because of "fear" of testicular cancer (despite not being diagnosed); or walking into a chemo center and starting chemo... even though I dont have fucking cancer.

You seriously dont get why someone would think that is idiotic? Her double mastectomy lowered her breast cancer risk by zero and she didnt even have it to begin with. Personally I put people that disfigure themselves for no goddamned reason, and fuck their own family members, in the nutbag category. I guess you dont.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:04:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

BAN BOOBIES

It's for the wimmenz
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:06:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Sad.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith = peak hotness.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:06:51 AM EDT
[#33]
There's no beauty in looking like a skeleton. That's sad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:07:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sad.

View Quote

Lara Croft was extremely hot as well.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:10:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad.

Dear God yes.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:11:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Dear God yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sad.

Dear God yes.

Reminder of what this woman looked like at 25.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:11:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Could be the Aids.  Could be the Hep.     fwiw- I've talked to guys that have worked for her.  Said she's really cool.   Surprisingly so.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:12:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

Maybe some people are just annoyed at seeing mentally ill people perform mentally ill acts in front of an entire nation and be applauded for it.  Example Bruce Jenner.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:13:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Freakin Loon Looney bird. Brad WTF were you thinking? Coulda had a non looney broad minus united nations of kids, Dumbass.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:14:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

her mother had it and IIRC died from it. AJ had her breasts removed because she carried the same marker gene as her mother, which gave her a relatively high risk of contracting cancer.

She's also a pretty pro-gun person.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:15:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Freakin Loon Looney bird. Brad WTF were you thinking? Coulda had a non looney broad minus united nations of kids, Dumbass.
View Quote

He had Jennifer Aniston.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:18:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Maybe some people are just annoyed at seeing mentally ill people perform mentally ill acts in front of an entire nation and be applauded for it.  Example Bruce Jenner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.

It cant be that. Its because I HHHAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE wwwwomenzzzzzz!!!! The waaaaarrrrrrrrrr on womenzzz!!!!!!! Saying anything bad about a women OBVIOUSLY means I'm jelous, or a misogynist, or a bigot, or have a small penis, or reasons.

I'm gonna go cut my arm off now to combat the imaginary melanoma I havent been diagnosed with. It's normal behaviour and should be applauded.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:22:05 AM EDT
[#43]
I know how to put 213 lb on her fast...
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 2:35:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Since the National Enquirer is a trusted news source here..

View Quote

Best investigative reporting on the planet. But go ahead, read the New York Times if you want. They get lucky sometimes.

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:05:03 AM EDT
[#45]
She looks like she was just liberated from Buchenwald.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:07:45 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm guessing it's probably cancer.

You don't have radical double mastectomy just for shits and giggles.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:11:22 AM EDT
[#47]
OT Since you mentioned national enquirer

Can anybody give cliff notes on that story we are not allowed to hear about over here?

Somebody had a threesome or something press over here have an injunction Google,blocks all searches.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:21:03 AM EDT
[#48]

So much for the old adage "You can never be too rich or too thin."

Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:21:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm guessing it's probably cancer.

You don't have radical double mastectomy just for shits and giggles.
View Quote

Nono, she did
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 3:21:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
OT Since you mentioned national enquirer

Can anybody give cliff notes on that story we are not allowed to hear about over here?

Somebody had a here's some or something press over here have an injunction Google,blocks all searches.
View Quote

She was their cover story this week. She looks very ill. I believe the claim of 79 lbs. I just saw the cover standing in line at the grocery store and pulled up that link.

I would hope it's not true but others have posted recent pics of her here.

Very sad if it's true.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top