Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bet criminals have shitty credit. Can you still deny them based on credit score?
View Quote
Then you're a doubleplus racist.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Does he try to even hide his racial bigotry anymore?

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does he try to even hide his racial bigotry anymore?

View Quote

Guys like him think hard working white guys like most of us here ruined this country.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if the neighborhoods of Obongo's friends and the elites will have criminals and welfare rats renting there. I think it's safe to say no.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Neat.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
employers aren't going to be able to deny employment for criminal behavior, either.
just wait for it.
View Quote

So gun dealers will have to hire felons?  I don't see that working very well.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:52:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I love the presupposition that "discrimination" is worse than whatever crimes his would be sons committed. Stupid fuck.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So they claim minorities are criminal?  Who is causing the racial imbalance in the criminal justice system?

I bet criminals have shitty credit. Can you still deny them based on credit score?
View Quote

Thy whiteness.  You've been warned.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
So, basically, if too many people are doing it (crime), then no consequences may be levied for it.

That even goes against basic, six year old shit my momma taught me.  (i.e. just because "everyone is doing it" doesn't make it right or smart).
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Remember, it 's not what you say but how you say it and goes pretty much the same for actions as well.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So, basically, if too many people are doing it (crime), then no consequences may be levied for it.

That even goes against basic, six year old shit my momma taught me.  (i.e. just because "everyone is doing it" doesn't make it right or smart).
View Quote

Here is a clue, the libtard logic

"just because "most whites are doing it right, doesn't make it right"

Remember, these are people that work at Target and got rid of labeling toys for 'Boys' or 'Girls'

If 5 year old Todd wants to play with Barbie dolls, Todd is a hero now in the libtard community.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There's a part of me that does feel bad for a guy who got busted when he was 21 for dealing drugs, did 5-10 in prison for it, learned his lesson, got out and tries as hard as he can to straighten up and fly right. You know, be an adult.

Nobody will hire you, nobody will rent you a decent place, and you're even disqualified from all kinds of federal benefits even if you are trying to work your ass off to find a job. It's kind of a life sentence, in a way. Even if you were "rehabilitated" in prison (i.e., the punishment worked as most hoped it would), society works as hard as it can to make sure you can never really re-integrate back into it.

And that's if you're a well spoken white guy who looks like me. If you're a black dude from east Cleveland, you're fuuuuuuuucked.

I'm not really commenting on the specifics of what the Obama administration is proposing, just making a general observation. I have no idea what the solution is.
View Quote

That is so not true.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL, if you broke down credit scores by race it would show an even greater disparity than the criminal records.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) says refusing to rent based on a criminal record is a form of racial discrimination, due to racial imbalances in the U.S. justice system.

View Quote

then we can't put them in jail either when they are convicted for the same reason.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:07:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I love the presupposition that "discrimination" is worse than whatever crimes his would be sons committed. Stupid fuck.
View Quote

The assumption being that the crime was not really egregious and just a result of systemic racism.  These people really have no clue, and live in a bubble...human behavior plays no role in their agendas, well at least the behavior of some people.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The assumption being that the crime was not really egregious and just a result of systemic racism.  These people really have no clue, and live in a bubble...human behavior plays no role in their agendas, well at least the behavior of some people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They think all that ghetto trash would be running wall st and corporate america if they only threw another $5 billion at the education system, and moved ghetto trash into decent neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Kasich was bragging about how he did that in Ohio. Fucking demotard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
employers aren't going to be able to deny employment for criminal behavior, either.
just wait for it.

Hasn't that already happened?

November 3, 2015
WASHINGTON — President Obama said Monday he was directing federal agencies to "ban the box" in their hiring decisions, prohibiting them from asking prospective government employees about their criminal histories on job applications.
Obama said the federal government "should not use criminal history to screen out applicants before we even look at their qualifications."

Kasich was bragging about how he did that in Ohio. Fucking demotard.

that must be how Kasich's barber got the job.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surely you wouldn't want to evaluate your tenants based on past behavior or their ability to make sound choices.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder if the neighborhoods of Obongo's friends and the elites will have criminals and welfare rats renting there. I think it's safe to say no.
View Quote

Bill Ayers.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
just wait for it.

or the federal government, where they can have access to your personal info...
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:14:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Their only goal right now is to destroy white America.

They will leave the shit left behind for their grandkids.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#23]
ill continue to charge $2750 a month, with a $1000/month AD military discount
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Obama says disallowing criminals to rent your property disproportionately affects certain minorities.

Maybe he should be asking why certain minorities are disproportionately criminals.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:16:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
ill continue to charge $2750 a month, with a $1000/month AD military discount
View Quote

I like how you roll.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:26:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Credit ratings are racist, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's okay.  You still have to have a certain credit score.

No problem.  Nice try Mr President, but this is an easy workaround.

Credit ratings are racist, too.

obviously they need to be required to give " bonus points" to your credit score, if you are some protected class. to overcome all the racism in the system, like credit scores and back groun  checks

base credit score.. 400... plus your black +100, a female +100, your a lesbian, +100, and your fat +75... BOOM !  775 credit score !

basically this... you get " points" for being in a protected status, and deductions for being white, etc.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So they claim minorities are criminal?  Who is causing the racial imbalance in the criminal justice system?

View Quote

I bet that's the next thing they declare illegal. After that they'll do away with income requirements for housing too

Except in DC. They don't want those types at their own doorsteps of course.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#29]
This is an interesting legal opinion from an agency of the federal government.

It says:

Across the United States, African Americans and Hispanics are arrested, convicted and incarcerated at rates disproportionate to their share of the general population.
View Quote

That means the UNITED STATES JUDICIAL SYSTEM, INCLUDING THE JUDICIAL SYSTEMS OF THE STATES AND TERRITORIES, is structurally incapable of delivering fair and impartial justice.

That qualifies as a HOLY SHIT statement.

Every criminal defense attorney representing a black or hispanic client should immediately move for dismissal of all charges, asserting there is no legal venue anywhere in the country where their client can receive fair and impartial justice. The attorneys representing the terrorists at GITMO should do the same.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
just wait for it.
View Quote

Depends on your industry. I'm a licensed customs broker. By Federal regulations (19CFR Part 111), we cannot employ anyone with a felony. Banking has something similar, as do other industries.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:45:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Find another reason not to rent to them. Problem solved
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Obama Admin Tells Landlords They Can’t Refuse To House Criminals

The Obama administration released a warning Monday telling the nation’s landlords that it may be discriminatory for them to refuse to rent to those with criminal records.

The Fair Housing Act doesn’t include criminals as a protected class, but the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) says refusing to rent based on a criminal record is a form of racial discrimination, due to racial imbalances in the U.S. justice system.

Landlords who violate the Fair Housing Act can be hit with civil fines amounting to thousands or millions of dollars, depending on the severity and the duration of the alleged violation.

The new guideline includes one major exception that will benefit landlords: It is never illegal, HUD says, for landlords to block renting to those convicted of manufacturing or distributing illegal drugs.

HUD’s newly-released guidelines

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/04/obama-admin-tells-landlords-they-cant-refuse-to-house-criminals/
View Quote

So then banks can't refuse loans based on credit scores.  That's financial discrimination.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Other criteria to disqualify.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Wanna Bet?
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#35]
And this is why I sold my rental house.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#36]
To be fair, we did let him live in the White House, and he's clearly one of the biggest criminals that's ever lived, so you can hardly blame him for this line of thinking.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:04:05 PM EDT
[#37]
OK guys...
1. Group buy is needed on the houses next door to every Dem cabinet member, congresscum, and media asshole.

2. Turn them into Section 8 housing andmake sure the renters are really bottom of the barrell.

3. Take gov money

4. Enjoy the butthurt
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Criminal behavior, shit just wait until they eliminate educational/ experience qualifications.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
just wait for it.

Criminal behavior, shit just wait until they eliminate educational/ experience qualifications.

I want to be a brain surgeon.  You can't discriminate against me just because I don't know anything about brain surgery.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:30:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's good. But the principal of the whole thing in the first place is a problem.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actually, the credit score may also not be a permissible thing to review.  Anything with a disparate impact on a minority may violate the fair housing law per a new US Supreme Court case from last year (Texas Public Housing Authority or something like that).  It is a very scary decision in its scope.  In fact, the mere act of a builder building where they build may be a violation of the law.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I could care less about criminal records.

Credit scores, on the other hand...
View Quote

That's the ticket.  I just emailed some clients of mine that are financing some rental properties to watch their angus.

Criminals rarely have 740 credit scores so it's good to be selective based on credit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:37:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I care about criminal records if the convictions are recent or involved violence, deviance or immorality. I don't want to rent to burglars, murderers, rapists or drug dealers. Simple assault, an old drug possession conviction, burglary 30 years ago, I don't give a shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I care about criminal records if the convictions are recent or involved violence, deviance or immorality. I don't want to rent to burglars, murderers, rapists or drug dealers. Simple assault, an old drug possession conviction, burglary 30 years ago, I don't give a shit.

Trust me on this one.  Those kinds of folks don't usually have stellar credit.  That's an indicator of responsible behavior and planning which is not a strong suit for street vermin.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:40:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Actually, the credit score may also not be a permissible thing to review.  Anything with a disparate impact on a minority may violate the fair housing law per a new US Supreme Court case from last year (Texas Public Housing Authority or something like that).  It is a very scary decision in its scope.  In fact, the mere act of a builder building where they build may be a violation of the law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll start worrying about that when every mortgage broker and apartment complex in the country starts getting sued.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Honestly, most of the ones I weed out are because of what is on their Facebook page.  They don't even realize that they've been screened.

It's incredible the amount of stupid stuff that people will put on their own page.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, most of the ones I weed out are because of what is on their Facebook page.  They don't even realize that they've been screened.

It's incredible the amount of stupid stuff that people will put on their own page.

Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I'll start worrying about that when every mortgage broker and apartment complex in the country starts getting sued.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You shut your whore mouth.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And therein lies the rub. It doesn't matter what you care about. What matters is what DOJ cares about.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then you're stupid. Or you don't live in the complex. Or you're a criminal.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Section 8. Coming soon to your neighborhood.
View Quote

We already have plenty of Section 8 in my area and I understand that there is like a 2 year waiting list.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#49]
My place will sit empty before FBHO tells me who will live there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 10:24:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Once you've allowed the govt. to violate some rights, you've allowed them to violate the rest.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top