BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your average black teen cant get herself out of a 15' ditch I think its safe to say they arent the ones keeping society together.
View Quote

you would be surprised at the number of technical rescues taking place in less water...
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Pretty sure short of getting shot my mom and stepdad would have fucked my shit up worse than the cops after I got home
View Quote

I shudder to think what my dad, or mom for that matter, would have done to me had I ever done anything to be arrested.  I back-talked my mom once.  Once!  I count my blessings that my dad never found out.

If I wanted something, I could either get a job for money or dig up weeds in the yard for $1/hour.  Didn't matter if I was 8 years old or 18.

Then again, my parents raised 7 kids to all be productive members of society.  None of us has a criminal record worse than a traffic ticket, we all went to college and all but one graduated, and we are all married and no divorces (thank heavens).  I guess my parents were on to something when they applied discipline.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Sad that the girls got themselves killed.

Watching the video, I feel especially bad for the police.  They were trying to locate and help the girls but it was too difficult and too late to successfully effect a rescue with those swampy conditions.  Probably tore many of them up inside knowing that they couldn't reach the car to save the girls.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Hey Moms, want to feel better about your loss?

Just pretend the girls were dating Kennedys instead of being out boosting cars.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"The girl was kind and sweet with a bright smile who dreamed of becoming an attorney, family said,"

Well, she was learning a lot about the criminal justice system

died crashing a car in a cemetery - THAT is what you call irony.
View Quote

It's unique, I'll give them that. Better than the First 48 default occupations.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because the smear the cops campaign is on.

Dashcam video and audio released earlier this month show deputies debating whether to rescue three teenage girls from a stolen car as it was sinking in a Florida pond.

Investigators said over the radio they initially thought the girls had escaped from the car and ran off as it sank, Bay News 9 reports. According to the sheriff's office, the deputies took off their gun belts and entered the water once they realized the girls were still in the car.

However, the officers claimed their feet sank in the bottom of the pond, leading them to believe a rescue would be too risky.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/22/dashcam-video-shows-fla-deputies-debating-whether-to-rescue-girls-from-stolen-car-in-pond.html?intcmp=hpbt3
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This, boys and girls, is exactly why you must be VERY careful about what you say on the radio.  

Why be careful?  The officer was reporting what was happening at the scene.

Because the smear the cops campaign is on.

Dashcam video and audio released earlier this month show deputies debating whether to rescue three teenage girls from a stolen car as it was sinking in a Florida pond.

Investigators said over the radio they initially thought the girls had escaped from the car and ran off as it sank, Bay News 9 reports. According to the sheriff's office, the deputies took off their gun belts and entered the water once they realized the girls were still in the car.

However, the officers claimed their feet sank in the bottom of the pond, leading them to believe a rescue would be too risky.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/22/dashcam-video-shows-fla-deputies-debating-whether-to-rescue-girls-from-stolen-car-in-pond.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Are cops expected to make water rescues now?  They'll still sue, and there will be a settlement.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Too bad, so sad.  They were the disease and the pond was the cure.  Zero fucks given.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are cops expected to make water rescues now?  They'll still sue, and there will be a settlement.
View Quote

I swim for fitness and there are some waters that I am not entering without some major flotation support.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You have been in these threads. Cops are expected to in perfect physical condition but not roid ragers. Shoot better than Chris Kyle, Drive a vehicle better than Richard Petty. Have more law knowledge than a Harvard lawyer.
Be as skilled in medics as a pararescue jumper. etc...
View Quote

As long as they can drive better than Danica Patrick, I'm happy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I swim for fitness and there are some waters that I am not entering without some major flotation support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And in 15 feet deep waters in florida, you've gotta consider offering yourself up as sushi or to-go food for gators
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I weep that at one point in my life I would be saddened by their passing, but now my first thought is 3 less leaches on the taxpayer's teet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And in 15 feet deep waters in florida, you've gotta consider offering yourself up as sushi or to-go food for gators
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true.

Large mouth bass aren't going to turn me into a evening meal.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:28:22 PM EDT
[#18]
America wins again!
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:04:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Good 3 less future welfare rats. They all been arrested several times, and they were only teens. They just saved the Florida tax payers a lot of money.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:09:19 PM EDT
[#22]
The advertisement before the video is for a seafood restaurant.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:10:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Where they eaten by alligators, or what?  Seriously, wtf.

"Whoopsy.  Drove my car into a pond.  Hurrrrr, I guess we should just tight and wait."
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"Whoopsy.  Drove my car into a pond.  Hurrrrr, I guess we should just tight and wait."
View Quote

The pressure difference from inside the car versus the water outside causes the doors to be pretty much impossible to open until more water enters the vehicle and the pressure evens out.

Combined with the panic of the situation, they probably were too weak to bust the windows or even think to open them, so they slowly sank to their deaths.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a dozen unborn welfare babies cried out, and were suddenly silenced...
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

That dude's a trip.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#31]
It will come down to not chasing for stolen cars.

We don't.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#33]

"murdered".......

Ok,
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#34]

answers?

IS the question:  

Why were these girls such worthless oxygen thieves out committing crimes which lead to their own deaths?

Ooooohhh, oohhhhh, call on me! I know the answer!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

"Group"

View All Quotes

Yes, the "International People’s Democratic UHURU Movement."

i.e. another group of black racists

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:22:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whats your plan?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I adore this.

It's hardly bringing up their past when they died doing the exact same fucking thing. It's not like they were minding their own business and got hit by a bus waiting to go to church...their past as car thieves gets brought up because they drowned running from the cops in yet another stolen car. Fuck them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some butthurt at the candlelight vigil.  They were turning their lives around....just not the car.

http://wfla.com/2016/04/02/vigil-for-st-petersburg-teens-killed-after-crashing-stolen-car/

At Saturday night’s vigil, friends of the three say some comments about the girls, floating around social media, and in the public are upsetting.  Patricia Johnson believes the girls should be remembered for their positive contributions to society.  “They were actually very caring, loving girls.”  Said Johnson.  “All of that right there, it’s like, by them bringing up their past, it’s like I didn’t like that because I felt it was disrespectful towards them because they actually changed a whole lot.”

I adore this.

It's hardly bringing up their past when they died doing the exact same fucking thing. It's not like they were minding their own business and got hit by a bus waiting to go to church...their past as car thieves gets brought up because they drowned running from the cops in yet another stolen car. Fuck them.

Well, at least the comments float.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:30:12 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That "groups" opinion means less than nothing to me.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Good.

I hope their parents see their drowning faces every single night.

Fuck them and anyone who suggests they were anything but criminal filth.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Wouldn't think that puddle would be fifteen feet deep or house gators.

View Quote

The saying here is: If there is water, it has, will have, or did have an alligator in it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#41]
The increase in fucks given is GTOE to zero.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:54:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I dont understand, couldnt they swim?

Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Surprise... surprise...

Yashica Clemmons and her attorney Aaron O'Neal announced the lawsuit at a news conference called by the International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, a longtime and often inflammatory critic of law enforcement. Clemmons is the mother of Dominique Battle, a 16-year-old St. Petersburg girl who drowned when the Honda Accord she was in plunged into a pond in a north St. Petersburg cemetery.

"We're here because Dominique and the other two black children need someone to speak for them," says Uhuru chairman Omali Yeshitela.

O'Neal did not specify what damages he will seek or what the lawsuit will allege, though he said a wrongful death claim is likely.

"We want to get to the facts and what really happened that day," O'Neal said. "The three girls would be alive today if (deputies) followed their own protocols around these police chases."

The Uhurus previously called for criminal charges against the deputies who were on the scene in the early morning hours of March 31. Uhuru chairman Omali Yeshitela said the group is convinced the deputies "murdered" Battle and 15-year-olds Ashaunti Butler and LaNiya Miller by chasing them into the Royal Palm Cemetery and using a "pit" maneuver on the Honda, causing it to veer into the pond. The group has pointed to damage on the Honda's rear bumper as evidence.

SEEING FOR HIMSELF: Pinellas commissioner visits site of crash where three teens died

The Bay Area Dream Defenders has said the Sheriff's Office was at least negligent in its actions and "misreported" how the girls died.

Sheriff Bob Gualtieri calls the assertions "ridiculous."

"(T)hey have no viable claim," Gualtieri said in an email to the Tampa Bay Times Tuesday morning.

Deputies were not pursuing the girls at the time of the crash, and none of his agency's cars came into contact with the Honda, the sheriff has said. Two deputies on the scene tried to wade into the dark, mucky pond as the car sank but turned back because the conditions were too dangerous. Pointing to the dark tint on the Honda's windows, Gualtieri has said deputies had no idea who was inside the car.

Time to play the....

LEGAL LOTTERY!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Here is what a judge should say  "If you taught your fuck trophies that stealing cars and running from cops is wrong, they would still be alive.  Their death is a failure on your job as a parent."
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Y International People's Democratic Uhuru Movement, a longtime and often inflammatory critic of law enforcement.
View Quote

lol, I looked these people up and they're nutters.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Yashica Clemmons

Along with her sister Minolta and brother Rollei?
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Time to play the....

LEGAL LOTTERY!!!
View Quote

This.  They're hoping the PD's insurance company settles rather than fighting.
Link Posted: 5/10/2016 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#50]
PD needs to countersue for slander
Page / 8
Top Top