Page / 3
Posted: 3/20/2016 7:24:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Ted Cruz is a pussy.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What a stupid fucking thread.

"hey everyone, let's gather around and watch KampusKop play soggy waffle with himself"

I'm god damned tired of hearing NY assholes try and explain away a good Senator with a good record, and the guy works for wnd.com?

Fuck outta here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What a stupid fucking thread.
"hey everyone, let's gather around and watch KampusKop play soggy waffle with himself"
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
<michael savage voice>

I knew trump was for real.  I knew.  You didnt believe me.  I was the only one who knew.  You probably feel stupid know.  You still are stupid.  Even if you knew trump was for real.  You probably dont even know what i am saying right now.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Savage is the biggest douche in radio.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#6]
When you can't win on issues... stick to attacks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:39:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Savage?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey did you know he writes books, yeah books!  He has a new mother fucking book!  He's mother fucking Tom Clancey!

He sucks, but still better than Beck.  

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hey did you know he writes books, yeah books!  He has a new mother fucking book!  He's mother fucking Tom Clancey!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, at least Beck doesn't have that annoying accent.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, yes he is.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck Savage with a shovel. Makes me sad that our local station is his flagship. I await the day when I can tell "Michael" Savage how I really feel about him.

Soon.......
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Savage is an absolute moron, I could not possibly care any less what he thinks, says or does.

Screw him.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#13]
i've been listening to this clown while i'm working near DC. He's an absolute mutant.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#14]
i truly hope and pray that my new friends on arfcom will research and study for themselves each candidate and not rely on media, celebrities and so-called experts and the steaming piles of propaganda and utter nonsense that floods the election game.

the corruption within the information cabal is palatable, and most are nothing more than propagandists.

that same corruption floods the political system and selection process.

might i say that if their mouths are moving, they are lying. how many times do these people have to lie to you before you get it.

you all know that.

you are all smart, and can figure this out for yourselves.

you don't need sensationalist loud mouths of any stripe to tell you what is right and who is best.

the choice is yours.

as is the responsibility.

you have work to do.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:55:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Is Cruz receiving financial support from the Bush family?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:55:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Savage is a phony.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ratings don't agree.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Savage is a phony.

View Quote

Much like Trump.

Actual conservatism always frightens and confuses phonies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Neil Bush was brought in to do something with campaign finances I believe.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/03/19/neil-bush-on-cruz.cnn
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Much like Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Savage is a phony.

Much like Trump.

Which is why the GOP also hates Cruz.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know much about Savage but I'm pretty sure Glenn Beck deserves that title.  If Savage doesn't get emotional and cry for ratings then Beck wins the title hands down.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

Isn't the issue that Ted worked under G W Bush and now another Bush family member is endorsing and working for Cruz.  That seems to be a pretty big issue considering Cruz sells himself as a "Washington outsider and anti-establishment".  
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:07:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That is pretty much an understatement.

Phony, charlatan, and carny.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Savage is a phony.

I thought everyone knew this by now.  He's Colbert, except without the humor.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Love him hate him he's right on this

read on if you dare

Who Is The Real Ted Cruz?

Ted Cruz, A Bush By Another Name

What if the rascally GOP has a planted fall back guy and is duping all of us
A few BILLION here and there CAN make things happen

here is a video if you prefer

Who Is The REAL Ted Cruz?

Facts are Facts
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Isn't the issue that Ted worked under G W Bush and now another Bush family member is endorsing and working for Cruz.  That seems to be a pretty big issue considering Cruz sells himself as a "Washington outsider and anti-establishment".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, many years ago Ted Cruz worked for GW Bush's campaign. He hoped to be rewarded with a position in the White House but was burned by dubya. Ted went on to become Texas Solicitor general where he wrote his famous Amicus brief in support of Heller in DC V.  Dick Heller.

Neil Bush (some relation, not sure to Dubya) Is now helping with Cruz's campaign finances.

If that somehow makes him a DC insider, I am failing to see it. Especially when you consider Cruz's total lack of cooperation with the establishment as a Senator.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Savage is a phony.

Colbert at least has a delicious ice cream. Savage, nothing.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes, many years ago Ted Cruz worked for GW Bush's campaign. He hoped to be rewarded with a position in the White House but was burned by dubya. Ted went on to become Texas Solicitor general where he wrote his famous Amicus brief in support of Heller in DC V.  Dick Heller.

Neil Bush (some relation, not sure to Dubya) Is now helping with Cruz's campaign finances.

If that somehow makes him a DC insider, I am failing to see it. Especially when you consider Cruz's total lack of cooperation with the establishment as a Senator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actual records don't matter to Trumpsters....neither Teds good record in the senate, or Trumps decades of donating to and supporting liberals.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neil is doing some work however, George W. was quoted a while back with unflattering comments about Cruz. Of course this was still when his RINO brother was still in the race.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:17:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, but the truth is Cruz didnt go looking for their support, they came and sucked his dick... facts ppl
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Love him hate him he's right on this

read on if you dare

Who Is The Real Ted Cruz?

Ted Cruz, A Bush By Another Name

What if the rascally GOP has a planted fall back guy and is duping all of us
A few BILLION here and there CAN make things happen

here is a video if you prefer

Who Is The REAL Ted Cruz?

Facts are Facts
View Quote

Jesus, your sources are just as shitty as Savage's.

You cry about Cruz's loans from goldman sachs while your buddy Donald, is owned by wall street:

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/01/22/every-bank-wall-street-owns-donald-trump/
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Savage may get a staff appointment from the Trump administration.  Maybe Director of the FCC?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, Cruz isn't ok because he worked in the Bush administration -- But Trump who has held liberal views, been embedded in the Washington corruption for over 40 years and  supported the AWB is ok?
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Savage stopped plugging his latest book and stroking his ego long enough to talk about Cruz? Say it isn't so.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Neil is doing some work however, George W. was quoted a while back with unflattering comments about Cruz. Of course this was still when his RINO brother was still in the race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

W's comments were something else.  Cruz worked on his campaign, as a legal advisor for the Florida recount, an ADAG at DOJ, and as a lawyer at the FTC all under W.

I'll gladly vote for Cruz (or Trump), but W's comments regardless were low class.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:33:40 PM EDT
[#37]
By my book, get my book, iam selling my book. Give it to your mutha. They will enjoy it.
My dog enjoys it, we go on the beach and waulk, i quote passages from it and she gets happier.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Savage, lol.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ted Cruz is a pussy.

View Quote

Yet you like gun banners...
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

And an anti-gun cunt.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#42]
savage has a mental disorder
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#43]
1hr and 33 min video step by step of Ted Cruz own words

these are facts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s
Bonus
Meet The FOUR People Funding The Ted Cruz Campaign
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#44]
I like Savage, but he is wrong on Trump in my opinion. He wants the strong man. And I don't think he sees the Don doesn't have much conviction in any one direction. Except immigration. We''l see if that lasts past the election. Savage is much more interesting to me than Hannity. Even though I don't always agree with him.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#45]

lol

Soggy Waffle.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So, Cruz isn't ok because he worked in the Bush administration -- But Trump who has held liberal views, been embedded in the Washington corruption for over 40 years and  supported the AWB is ok?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The argument is that Cruz knows nothing about the Constitution because he wrote 70 briefs for cases before the Supreme Court and was the Texas Solicitor General, but Donald Trump knows more about the Constitution because he got a business degree from Wharton.

Michael Weiner continues to make himself look foolish. I used to respect that guy.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how is it that you know so much about Cruz's history but you don't know who Neil Bush is?  Maybe a diagram is necessary.  They are all brothers.  GW's brother is now working inside of the Cruz campaign.

George H W Bush (father)

George W Bush (son) | John Ellis "Jeb" Bush(son) | Neil Bush (son)
         \                                            /
          \                                          /
           \                                        /
            \                                      /
             \ worked for - Ted Cruz - now employs

Tell me how an "outsider" maintains that close of a relationship to a single family?

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:52:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course, blood is thicker than water.  Jeb "still has a chance" of being President some time in his life, so he won't support Cruz.

Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So how is it that you know so much about Cruz's history but you don't know who Neil Bush is?  Maybe a diagram is necessary.  They are all brothers.  GW's brother is now working inside of the Cruz campaign.

George H W Bush (father)___________________________________________________________________George W Bush (son) | John Ellis "Jeb" Bush(son) | Neil Bush (son)          \                                            /           \                                          /            \                                        /             \                                      /              \ worked for - Ted Cruz - now employs 

Tell me how an "outside" maintains that close of a relationship to a single family?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

George H W Bush (father)___________________________________________________________________George W Bush (son) | John Ellis "Jeb" Bush(son) | Neil Bush (son)          \                                            /           \                                          /            \                                        /             \                                      /              \ worked for - Ted Cruz - now employs 

Tell me how an "outside" maintains that close of a relationship to a single family?

Because the Bushes and GOP politics in Texas were pretty damn connected for years.

I love how you Trumpsters can wave away donations of $50,000 to Rahm Emanuel as nothing, but see an establishment conspiracy in a Texas politician having connections with the Bush family.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could it possibly be that the Bush family is an honorable family and just because they maybe progressive and establishment doesn't make them evil?

I don't think Donald Trump is evil because he is a progressive and has been part of the establishment as a crony capitalist for years...I just don't think he should be president, kind of like I don't think Jeb should be president.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top