User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
... Fuck that. I'm not watching FoxNews again
View Quote

Megyn just had Herman Cain speaking in favor of Donald and damn near the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen/heard speaking against the Donald...
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Poor Megan, she is part of the problem with politics and the MSM.

Trump probably has said some things, but really, it's time someone said something about the media. They have had it to easy.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
She secretly wants him.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was at the gym this afternoon. For about 45 minutes it appeared to be non-stop Trump hate.
They are alienating about 40% of their viewership.

How is Trump winning these states- The media is bashing him continuously, the democrats are declaring him a clown and loser, the GOPe is spending millions to bring him down. George Soros, blm, etc is spending millions to destroy him. Beck is saying his god is killing SCOTUS justices so Trump won't win. he other candidates are ripping at him, yet he keeps on winning. How? He should have been toast before Jeb! No other candidate could have survived this onslaught.
View Quote

It's simple. The media/political establishment conglomerate is threatened by a Trump presidency. They are trying to combat it with a surge of propaganda. But people are finally waking up to it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was at the gym this afternoon. For about 45 minutes it appeared to be non-stop Trump hate.

How is Trump winning these states- The media is bashing him continuously, the democrats are declaring him a clown and loser, the GOPe is spending millions to bring him down. George Soros, blm, etc is spending millions to destroy him. Beck is saying his god is killing SCOTUS justices so Trump won't win. he other candidates are ripping at him, yet he keeps on winning. How? He should have been toast before Jeb! No other candidate could have survived this onslaught.
View Quote

He's Trump.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:27:02 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what did he say now?  I miss something new?

I missed thst part as well
In

http://i.imgur.com/deFPX2q.png

Maybe he should focus on his election?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Haven't watched her show since the first debate.  Don't see myself ever watching her again.  Rarely watching Fox any more.  CNN has actually been less biased lately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Haven't watched her show since the first debate.  Don't see myself ever watching her again.  Rarely watching Fox any more.  CNN has actually been less biased lately.
21stPNI
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Megyn just had Herman Cain speaking in favor of Donald and damn near the biggest fucking retard I have ever seen/heard speaking against the Donald...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy who claimed that Trump said "Make America White Again"
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:27:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's simple. The media/political establishment conglomerate is threatened by a Trump presidency. They are trying to combat it with a surge of propaganda. But people are finally waking up to it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am for Cruz but I haven't seen them this rattled in a long time
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I supported Cain
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In

Thank you.
She is crazy
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I think she can be a hag and is a bit on the liberal side.  I did, however, just watch her defend Trumps right to free speech to BLM and correct them when they gave supposed quotes Trump gave which were racist.  

She did the same thing twice earlier in the week.  She is hard on Trump, but she seems to be hard on everybody.  

And it is funny how Trump LOVES MEDIA COVERAGE, until it is not quite as flattering as he likes.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think she can be a hag and is a bit on the liberal side.  I did, however, just watch her defend Trumps right to free speech to BLM and correct them when they gave supposed quotes Trump gave which were racist.  
She did the same thing twice earlier in the week.  She is hard on Trump, but she seems to be hard on everybody.  

And it is funny how Trump LOVES MEDIA COVERAGE, until it is not quite as flattering as he likes.  

View Quote

All part of the plan - issue statement so that everyone tunes into Megyn Kelly - then she softens up on Trump to make him look like the bully

I've seen her previous segments where she spends the entire show attacking Trump just like Glenn Beck does
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:33:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
She's not going to show you her tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I make it in before the Donald Trump White Knight Brigade?

She's not going to show you her tits.

That's a good thing, now if we could just get Trump to stop showing his ass.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
All part of the plan - issue statement so that everyone tunes into Megyn Kelly - then she softens up on Trump to make him look like the bully

I've seen her previous segments where she spends the entire show attacking Trump just like Glenn Beck does

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

While I don't completely disagree, I have seen this(her defend Trumps rights) previously to tonight or this week.  Meghan Kelly is without a doubt a stain.  But she has consistently defended his right to free speech.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Foxnews "we tried to take Trump down but he kicked our ass so now we are the victims"  

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
While I don't completely disagree, I have seen this(her defend Trumps rights) previously to tonight or this week.  Meghan Kelly is without a doubt a stain.  But she has consistently defended his right to free speech.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White knight or concern troll.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Fox is getting absolutely ripped to shreds on that post. Bet it gets pulled.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154149665396336&id=15704546335
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Trump wins again.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I just couldn't imagine her poor husband listening  to that woman's mouth running every night.

"Get busy, girl"
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Foxnews "we tried to take Trump down but he kicked our ass so now we are the victims"  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I just read about a hundred comments on their Facebook page.  Two supported MK, the rest told her to fuck off. Yep, if she wants to be relevant again, she's gonna have to show her tits.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:43:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Real Talker.  I am 100% Donald Trumps right to speak.  I immediately denounced the idiots that shut down his rally in Chicago.  I despise the idiots in SLC tonight.  

I also, realistically, think Trumps history will make him a terrible president.  I don't wish his rights trampled on or harm on him.  I just wish the Trump supporters felt the same way about my candidate.  But time after time I see all the Trump lovers stating Ted Cruz is a scumbag for no acquiescing to you Trumps nomination.  Sorry, I will wait for the nomination myself.

I do not troll on constitutional rights.  Nor do I fake any like for Trump.  I just respect his right to be.  

*FYI before I was called things like COCKSUCKER I stuck to the complete merits and substance of the political process.  After being called a COCKSUCKER for merely supporting Cruz, I have stuck my toe into the ditch ever so slightly.  I do not choose to call others COCKSUCKERS for liking Trump though.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In

Focused or not, he's sure kicking all the other candidate's asses.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:43:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Fox has wanted to change their product and this is the perfect opportunity. When they relocate from Midtown to the Freedom Tower in a couple years it will be a network nobody on here will admit they tuned to daily.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:43:26 PM EDT
[#25]
In other words = Trump is open season for Megyn Kelly to bash
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Real Talker.  I am 100% Donald Trumps right to speak.  I immediately denounced the idiots that shut down his rally in Chicago.  I despise the idiots in SLC tonight.    

I also, realistically, think Trumps history will make him a terrible president.  I don't wish his rights trampled on or harm on him.  I just wish the Trump supporters felt the same way about my candidate.  But time after time I see all the Trump lovers stating Ted Cruz is a scumbag for no acquiescing to you Trumps nomination.  Sorry, I will wait for the nomination myself.

I do not troll on constitutional rights.  Nor do I fake any like for Trump.  I just respect his right to be.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

tldr
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
tldr

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

tldr

CSB, I know its hard.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:47:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In

You mean the part he's winning right now? At a fraction of the expense at everyone that's losing?

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well everyone is getting compared to Hitler these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guards are Nazi death camps were just doing thier jobs too.

wow

So you're comparing her to Nazi Guards?  Can you see how crazy that makes you look?

Yeah all the commies enemies are always compared to Hitler

Well everyone is getting compared to Hitler these days.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:47:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I just read about a hundred comments on their Facebook page.  Two supported MK, the rest told her to fuck off. Yep, if she wants to be relevant again, she's gonna have to show her tits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Preferably when she jumps out of a giant cake at Trump's inauguration party.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In

It IS part of his election campaign and that's what quite a few in the media refuse to understand. He now gets even MORE free advertising for his brand out there. He knows that by ripping the media they will respond like Pavlovian dogs and expend barrels of ink and hours of air time responding back at him. All the while more and more people get fed  up with journalists talking head entertainers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
CSB, I know its hard.      
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

tldr
CSB, I know its hard.      

tldr

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In other words = Trump is open season for Megyn Kelly to bash
View Quote

Yep, and when Trump fights back Fox plays the victim card.

Laughable BS by them, for sure.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Fuck it.

I'm supporting Trump going forward.  He's amassed all the right enemies.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuck it.

I'm supporting Trump going forward.  He's amassed all the right enemies.  

Welcome aboard the Trump Train.

Best part is, there's no brakes.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She secretly wants him.
View Quote

Trump, "Sorry, I learned my lesson after Ivana. I do not cheat on women I am married to. My girlfriends...yes, but not my wife.  Plus you give off a stalker vibe and the underwear that I got via FedEx was not a classy move."

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Whoa....that is worthy of the old parody cartoons against Boss Tweed .....classic....
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
tldr
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tldr

CSB, I know its hard.      

tldr
LOL

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:50:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

You telling me that post is real ?

Fox really put that up ???

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#39]
All the billionaires, power brokers, establishment, Washington elites, illegals, terrorists, media -  EVERYONE is a victim. And Trump is the Bully?!   ...right.

Fuck em all. Let's make America great again.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fox has hired some real tards for their communications division.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

>Ben Garrison
http://i.imgur.com/lgkAUPD.png
View All Quotes

the commies really should be wearing their hammer and sickle emblem....

anyone who opposes commies is a nazi...naturally...
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I wonder if this has anything to do with Trump skipping their debate (which in effect canceled it) and them losing out on millions of dollars in ad revenue?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:53:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Megyn, if your going to swing your dick around the room, expect someone to eventually step on it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:56:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump certainly is pissing off the right people. Fuck those progressives at Fox and their precious little snowflake,
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:56:22 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

In

Yep if she would be quiet about Trump he wouldn't humiliate her.

To me he's just defending himself.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I whole heartedly agree with you.  It's really sad but true.  FUCK FOX
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#48]
The first problem is its a stretch to call MK a journalist, she's nothing but a mouthpiece for fox news. She's been allowed to reveal and spill her personal drivel, but at the end of the day, she's nothing more than a puppet for fox. And having 3 crotch fruits and being an attorney is not that impressive,  Congress is full of attorney's, it doesn't mean much.

If she and Fox were trying to really be fair and balanced, then stop fighting the fact that TRUMP is the hottest news story when it comes to politics right now. If they would stop trying to make the news and hawk for their guy (rubio, huckabee, Yeb) maybe there would be less discontent and problems between Trump and them, or maybe fox is butthurt because Trump has called them out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Wow.  FUCK FOX NEWS!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 9:58:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

*FYI before I was called things like COCKSUCKER I stuck to the complete merits and substance of the political process.  After being called a COCKSUCKER for merely supporting Cruz, I have stuck my toe into the ditch ever so slightly.  I do not choose to call others COCKSUCKERS for liking Trump though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You poor thing, I hope you feel better soon and are able to recover from such a barbaric act of savagery on arf.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top