Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2003 1:20:41 PM EDT
I'm almost embarassed to watch it, but its funny as hell. There's brotha's shootin M16s gansta style and everything.

It's on TNN now (4pm CST)

Watch and become dumber...

Oh, BTW - It stars Michael Dudikoff...
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of it. But, just turned it on.

Oh no, Michael Dudikoff, this is gonna suck.

Ahhh, the old "get a bunch of misfits/convicts to pull off a high-tech military operation.

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I watched it once. Not very suprising that most of the misfits get killed long before they even reach their objective.  [lol]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Had the misfortune of watching part of this this evening.  Was having dinner with the family and mom [i]insisted[/i] on watching it.

Everyone was laughing out loud at one particularly bad "combat" scene.  One of the "boyz" was shooting what looked like two Berretta 92s, one in each hand, "gangsta-style".  He didn't have any "Homeboy NightSights" though.

Few other notable scenes has another "boy" shooting a pistol in that other gangsta style where they "punch" the pistol forward while shooting.  (You'd know what I'm talking about when you see it.)  Hell, one guy was even shooting an M-16 one-handed that way.

Not a single mag-change that I could see in that movie.  And not a single useage of any sort of aiming.  Just lots of fire-from-the-hip.

Link Posted: 5/3/2003 8:58:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Ahhh, that's the movie I caught a clip of a couple years ago.  Some gangsta wannabe shooting a AR sideways, one handed out in front of him while "punching" it forward every time he shot.  

I still joke around with my brother about that scene (he saw it too).  Cracks us up.  That literally has to be THE dumbest thing I've ever seen on TV.  What freakin idiot came up with that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top