Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait a minute [b]Kar98[/b], but I can't seem to remember, were you in FAVOR of us getting that Iraqi oil, or not?

[:D]

Eric The(CaughtYouAtTheGatesOfHell!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:34:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Strange, I have yet to hear the word 'Nazi' except from someone saying that's what any anti-Israel person will be called!

What's this fascination y'all have with being [u]called[/u] a 'Nazi'?
View Quote

Now Eric...don't say "y'all."  I've not weighed in on the matter before, so I'm neutral in the discussion.

Now, Snipely [b]has[/b] been called "Hunter88" in this thread, and we all remember the discussion about "88" that occurs every now and then.  That's what I alluded to.

fwiw
Scott
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Enough "IBTL" and personal attacks here guys. If someone wants to debate an issue here in a civilized manner, then let them do it.

Eric(TryingToBeReasonable)E
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]Update from the ingorant Ass hole [/b]

drop it already I was stupid to bring it up and have since dropped it.

By the way what right does anyone here have to call anyone else Ignorant yes that is how it is spelled lol. Or any thing else dam the maturity of some in this room is sky high.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:37:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ignore the people who flame you due to their irrational fervent support of Israel, especially Paolo, this site is awesome when you get past the bullshit.

P.S. I bet if I used the term JewCrew in a bad way id get a royal ass reaming.
View Quote

You mean that my support to Israel is catalogued under the category "bullshit"?

Or the fact that this littleminded poorly informed bag of prejudices ignored 2000 years of history (not to mention the fact that he completely ignore the ACTUAL one) is something that give the patent to someone to "ignore the bullshit"?

According to what I hear daily from EU press the american are a bunch of ignorant cowboys that hardly can distinguish between a Van Gogh and a Big Mac, and USA is a place where there isn't a real democracy but Bush bought the votes and became fraudolently USA President. USA is the place where you can buy easily French Fries and an AK47 and go to kill your schoolmates...
It is what I read.

Knowing americans, and having spent a good part of my time talking with them, and went into the deep of their culture obviously lead me to another conclusion: that their point of view is different but what I read (especially on the leftist press) is a WHOLE (that IT REALLY IS!)BUNCH OF BS!

This little shitty man wants to judge a complex reality like Mid East basing himself on what kind of readings? On what kind of documents?
Whare do you think stupid statements like "I know Jewish people plenty of them. Doesn't mean I need to feel pity for something that never happened to them, None of them where put in a oven since they are walking (that was a horrible thing but doesn't mean they have the right to cry about it long after it has been done its not happening now)." came from?

and DID I SAY BS? Really awesome, friend...
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, that Isreal willy willy sucks! That big bad Sharone pushing around those poor widdow Palestinians.

Give me a break. Where are the supposed "allies" of those poor little Palestinians? The whole Arab world supposedly supports the Palestinians, and yet not a ONE of them want's to open up a small section of their desert to give to the Palestinians for their "Palestinian State". And even if they did, the Palestinians wouldn't take it. Why? Because the Arabs (Muslims) and the Palestinians HATE, yes HATE the Jews. Always have. Always will. They want Isreal to cease to exist, and with it, ALL Jews. Yes, you heard it. The TRUTH. I know, it's hard to hear. But it's TRUE.

So why should I support Isreal. Because I believe they are RIGHT. Even if they gave up their whole damn country to the Palestinians in the name of peace, many Arabs would not stop their terror until the Jews were all dead. It's a jealousy thing (among other things) that dates back to Abraham (or longer for all I know). I'm sure there are others here with a better knowledge of Bible and world history who would really enlighten you about this. But when I see anti-Jew, I DO see Nazi.

What I don't get is why people say that the US is Isreal's puppet, or vice versa. If that were really so, then we would untie Isreal's hands from behinds its back, and sit back and watch them kick the crap out of ALL of the Arab world. And then, at least we'd really have some peace once the Arab's had been put in their place.

Oops... there I've gone and done it. The thread's toast now...

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:42:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ignore the people who flame you due to their irrational fervent support of Israel, especially Paolo, this site is awesome when you get past the bullshit.

P.S. I bet if I used the term JewCrew in a bad way id get a royal ass reaming.
View Quote

You mean that my support to Israel is catalogued under the category "bullshit"?

Or the fact that this littleminded poorly informed bag of prejudices ignored 2000 years of history (not to mention the fact that he completely ignore the ACTUAL one) is something that give the patent to someone to "ignore the bullshit"?

According to what I hear daily from EU press the american are a bunch of ignorant cowboys that hardly can distinguish between a Van Gogh and a Big Mac, and USA is a place where there isn't a real democracy but Bush bought the votes and became fraudolently USA President. USA is the place where you can buy easily French Fries and an AK47 and go to kill your schoolmates...
It is what I read.

Knowing americans, and having spent a good part of my time talking with them, and went into the deep of their culture obviously lead me to another conclusion: that their point of view is different but what I read (especially on the leftist press) is a WHOLE (that IT REALLY IS!)BUNCH OF BS!

This little shitty man wants to judge a complex reality like Mid East basing himself on what kind of readings? On what kind of documents?
Whare do you think stupid statements like "I know Jewish people plenty of them. Doesn't mean I need to feel pity for something that never happened to them, None of them where put in a oven since they are walking (that was a horrible thing but doesn't mean they have the right to cry about it long after it has been done its not happening now)." came from?

and DID I SAY BS? Really awesome, friend...
View Quote

Well firstly your personal attacks are bullshit, cant debate like a reasonable person? Resort to attacks. You sound like a liberal.

I was alluding to the general bullshit on this board in my post but thank you for illustrating my point.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:42:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wait a minute [b]Kar98[/b], but I can't seem to remember, were you in FAVOR of us getting that Iraqi oil, or not?
Eric The(CaughtYouAtTheGatesOfHell!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Well, it's like this: If "They" would have come right out and said [i]"Looky here, you love your A/C, your fridge, your hot water out of the wall, your computer (which is always on and always connected to the 'Net), your microwave, your car (to move between your idyllic residence and the real cities) and everything. To run all those things and for you to be able to afford them, we need more and cheap oil. And we're gonna take it."[/i], I would have been there cheering for the guys in their Abrams' (which btw have a gas mileage of .5mpg) and F18s with the best of them.
But trying to sell me all this bullshit about democracy and WMD (found any yet) and how dangerous Iraq is for us ... I don't like being hoodwinked.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol I am not anti-Jew, I am pro-Jew. I am anti UN and Anti Israeli state, people are different from state.

Dam guys do some Research of how Israel got its sand bowl Its the same crap this is happening today.

Good for them, they helped fight Egypt with the FRENCH and Britain good for them they tried to get there homeland back (didn't happen until UN stepped in and finally made a Israeli state and Palestine)

I am sick of this. People in this forum can really be mature. Whats next your mother cracks? Shit come on you guys are suppose to be adults act like it.

You don't need to make your view the only one and right one.

I gave mine but never said oh hell no mines right you all who type other wise are wrong and Ignorant as well. Some of you have posted things that out weighed mine but some of you have acted like little kids.

Bottom line before you make a crack at some one make sure your balls have dropped. Because It seems alot of you are still waiting for that day.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lol I am not anti-jew, I am pro-jew. I am anti UN and Anti Israeli state, people are diffrent from state.

Dam guys do some Research of how Israel got its sand bowl Its the same crap this is happeing today.
View Quote

Who the hell are you, really? Research? Try some of that yourself snipley. Or should I call you Adolf... [;)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Post from Scottman -
Now Eric...don't say "y'all." I've not weighed in on the matter before, so I'm neutral in the discussion.
View Quote

It's very, very difficult being neutral in any discussion of Israel and the 'Palestinians.'

Sort of like being neutral in the Cold War between the US and the Soviet Union!

One set of folks mourn and grieve for the US on Sept 11th.

Another set have day-long celebrations in the streets, with their womenz ululating openly in front of God and everybody, on Sept 11th.

One set of folks who assist the US and support the US in its War on Saddam.

Another set of folks who support Saddam, make asinine predictions of an American Holocaust in the Iraqi Desert, and can't bring themselves to believe that the Great Satan beat the 'hero' of the Arab World!

Now, which set of folks do YOU support?

Oh, that's right, YOU ARE NEUTRAL!

How nice.

How pleasant.

How unbelievable!

Eric The(Aghast)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:52:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol I am not anti-jew, I am pro-jew. I am anti UN and Anti Israeli state, people are diffrent from state.

Dam guys do some Research of how Israel got its sand bowl Its the same crap this is happeing today.
View Quote

Oh... When Japanese were attaking Pearl Harbour were attaking US govt. not Americans...
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:56:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You sound like a liberal.

View Quote

REALLYYYYY? And where? And When?  [rolleyes]

I was alluding to the general bullshit on this board in my post but thank you for illustrating my point.
View Quote

Bevakashà... (Don't mention it)
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:58:02 AM EDT
[#15]
You know what this form has become complete Bullshit big steaming pile. Bringing in 9-11 and Pearl Harbor. They have nothing to do with the Palestine and Israel conflict and we all know this.

We are talking about something that has been going on since the 30's even before Pearl Harbor.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I guess "little shitty man" is a compliment where you come from...

Oh and what part of Iraq did the 1st Italian Army Division fight in during the war?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Pearl Harbor was a attack on our government, since it was a Naval base. That is like saying the current Iraq war is an attack on the Iraqi people. doesn't make great PR does it?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:01:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Not to get personal....

But am I the only one that notices a direct correlation between poorly thought out positions and poor use of the English language.

It's amazing how often I see this on this board.

Oh well, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Israel needs to stop making settlements in others land. If Russia started making little cites in our major cites there would have been WW3.  
View Quote

You did not do well on the anaolgy section of your SATs did you?

View Quote

[LOL]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:03:45 AM EDT
[#20]
lol its a forum. not everything need to be proper. How do you talk. I really talk normal dont worried about my speach as long as I say what I am trying to. Bottom line I dont think amny people on this forum are worried about being formal.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Post from Kar98 -
I don't like being hoodwinked.
View Quote

And yet you fell for 'Joe Isuzu's' lies? [:D]

[img]http://www.subliminalworld.com/isuzufca.jpg[/img]

How can this be?

Eric The(Huh?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:06:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
lol its a forum. not everything need to be proper. How do you talk. I really talk normal dont worried about my speach as long as I say what I am trying to. Bottom line I dont think amny people on this forum are worried about being formal.
View Quote

No, but some of us do like to see a well-thought-out, logical argument, expressed in proper English.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:08:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol I am not anti-Jew, I am pro-Jew. I am anti UN and Anti Israeli state, people are different from state.

Dam guys do some Research of how Israel got its sand bowl Its the same crap this is happening today.

Good for them, they helped fight Egypt with the FRENCH and Britain good for them they tried to get there homeland back (didn't happen until UN stepped in and finally made a Israeli state and Palestine)

I am sick of this. People in this forum can really be mature. Whats next your mother cracks? Shit come on you guys are suppose to be adults act like it.

You don't need to make your view the only one and right one.

I gave mine but never said oh hell no mines right you all who type other wise are wrong and Ignorant as well. Some of you have posted things that out weighed mine but some of you have acted like little kids.

Bottom line before you make a crack at some one make sure your balls have dropped. Because It seems alot of you are still waiting for that day.
View Quote

I think I have heard this before, are you anti-Zionist?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:10:35 AM EDT
[#24]
um no. I am snipley or known as Mike.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You know what this form has become complete Bullshit big steaming pile. Bringing in 9-11 and Pearl Harbor. They have nothing to do with the Palestine and Israel conflict and we all know this.
View Quote

Most of what you said above Israel and Palestine has nothing to do with Israel and Palestine...

We are talking about something that has been going on since the 30's even before Pearl Harbor.
View Quote

Good. So study something about Diaspora, Aliyot, antisemitism (mainly in Europe), and British Mandate in Palestine before to open your big mouth.

THEN we can talk. I don't understand why I consider stupid to ASK and to READ about (for example) American Revolution before to talk and you start to make statements that clearly ignore some essential facts:

- That Israel was HISTORICALLY present in the area. No religion matters: H I S T O R Y.
- That Jews were ALWAYS present in Mid East and in what was called Palestine (by my ancestors, BTW).
- That there was an ethnic cleansing made by Christians and Arabs that almost wiped away the ORIGINAL INHABITANTS of the kingdom of Judan and Israel, reducing them to live in only FOUR settelments.
-That the land that today (I am not talking about Territories...) belongs to Israel was BOUGHT from arab landlords and part was conquered when arabs STARTED WAR in 1948 because they REFUSED to comply UN resolution that would give a State for Jews and a State for Palestinians.
-That Israelis are hated FOR THE SAME REASONS that YOU AMERICANS are hated: because you represent for arab rulers a menace because your culture, because your ethic and because your DEMOCRACY.

Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:16:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Huh?", indeed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#27]
lol, I know everything you posted. Doesn't mean I feel current day is the right thing.

But this is simply my views. Also I know where Jewish people shot up British troops in terrorist acts. But that has nothing to do with the current state of Israel it's the past.

I could make the Jews look like shit and Palestine people.

Hell like I have said before no nation or religion is perfect.

That just being human.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Snipley,

what I meant to ask is, are you an anti-Zionist?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:19:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Snipley,

The answer to your original question is very simple, and any idiot who has two brain cells to rub together can figure it out.

The reason we support the state of Israel is because they are the closest thing to a true democracy, and true ally, in a region of unbelievable importance to OUR national security. Additionally, they are a sovereign nation recognized by the entire civilized world. As such, when they get beat up upon by a bunch of ignorant barbarians, they get our support.

Does this make the Israelis saints? Hardly. It can be argued quite convincingly that they are utilizing a good number of tactics they bemoan having had used on them by the Nazis. My attitude to that, however, is "so what?". If YOU were surrounded by millions upon millions of people who openly claim that their sole desire in life is to drive you into the sea and kill your children, how would YOU react? (For those who need less subtlety: The Nazis had no such excuse.)

So, we have a choice in the region: We can support the one nation that has represented our best interests almost without fail (and often to their own detriment), or we can leave them to the tender mercies of a people who seem to find it a national sport to blow up pizzerias full of children rather than accept a deal that gave them 98% of what they wanted.

You make the call. Fortunately, the people in REAL power have already made the only call that matters, and they've made the RIGHT one.

BTW, if this Christian American of Cuban descent (i.e. - not a Jewish cell in my (rather large) body) is now going to be lumped into the JewCrew for his opinion, I say, "Give me my number!"
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No, but some of us do like to see a well-thought-out, logical argument, expressed in proper English.
View Quote

Ditto. It's a good bet that if your posts involve rampant spelling errors, complete lack of punctuation or hyphenation, and a lack of linear thought, the post itself is going to seem that much worse.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Lol okay the dave, yes and no lol. I am against Jewish state in some ways, and for it in others. Lol.

I figured maybe some one had a handle as that being it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Here we go again, I am a fucking Idiot as so many here have said. I could care less what you people think get that through your two brain cells. Jack ass I don't know you and don't care what you think of me.

For all I know your a fucking rapist, do I care? No I could care less as long as it doesn't effect my life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:25:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Not a Jewish cell in my body either. My initials spell JEW though. Two reasons I support Isreal. 1) Religious reasons. And 2) because they are the "underdog" in the Middel East. You could just about throw a rock accross their country. And yet, they are surrounded by huge, oil rich nations who'd love to exterminate them. It really is David vs. Goliath. They have my utmost respect for their military might.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Here we go again, I am a fucking Idiot as so many here have said. I could care less what you people think get that through your two brain cells. Jack ass I don't know you and don't care what you think of me.

For all I know your a fucking rapist, do I care? No I could care less as long as it doesn't effect my life.
View Quote

Case closed. If this is the best you can do when responding to a post, then you're not worth the energy to try to enlighten or convince.

Small wonder you're making so many friends here, though... [rolleyes]

IBTL...
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I am a fucking Idiot
View Quote

You're making this too easy.  At least wait for someone else to say it.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

"Huh?", indeed.
View Quote

Sorry, but is impolitic to answer a 'huh?' with a 'huh?'

Let's start over. 'Joe Isuzu. Huh?'

Eric The(YourTurn)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:30:46 AM EDT
[#38]
lol, I never said it didnt happen. Lol I just dont feel pity for it. My Grand parents had horrible shit happen to them but no one should feel pity for me and my Grand dad wouldnt want it. People who want pity are scum.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are you... like ten? Don't you have to be heading back to homeroom now?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#40]
I see it coming so

IBTL

Israel will step up to bat for the US. Why do you think President Bush and Colin Powell was meeting with Israel right after 9/11?
Israel was launching bombing raids because of what happened to the Twin Towers.
Our Government wanted to seek out the ones responsible for the terrorist acts, so they ask Israel to step-down from the bombing raids.
I did not see any other Country attempting nor building up defenses to start any attack other than Israel, sure they have a grudge to settle and they despise the other Countries in the middle east, but the fact remains they were prepared to launch a campaign when no one else was prepared.
Israel is a strong Ali to the United States and I am glad they are a friend instead of a foe.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:31:26 AM EDT
[#41]
RikWriter, plenty people on this forum already have. :)
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#42]
dam red you hurt me, What are you... like ten? Don't you have to be heading back to homeroom now?
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#43]
If Israel wasn't a Foe it really wouldnt hurt us. Hell they wouldnt have the military equipment they have now and if they stood in our way they would become Iraq-2.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I say close the post lol, I am done. This Is BS I am wrong every one else is right. And I was speaking as the Jewish people in general in time.

Lol funny so many people here now hat me probaly but then again some of these people kill for sport lol.

Hunting is diffrent then killing for sport :)
View Quote
1.  You can't spell.

2.  lol is way overused by you.

3.  What the hell does someone killing for sport have to do with this subject?

3.  Yes, you are wrong and everyone else is right, not BS.

4.  Close the post?  You start this crap and now want to close the post?  You really are a troll.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
dam red you hurt me, What are you... like ten? Don't you have to be heading back to homeroom now?
View Quote

Okay... don't shoot. Coming out with my hands up. I've obviously met my match here. You're a GOOD debater. You really should write speeches for the president you know. Rock on dude. I'm done now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's very, very difficult being neutral in any discussion of Israel and the 'Palestinians.'
View Quote

The thread was not about Palestinians...it was about "US support for Israel."

But all that aside, you prove my point.  All I did was point out that Snipely had been called a Nazi (using synonimous language) and you ignore the fact that you were wrong and try to paint me as one who celebrated while the trade centers colapsed. Fuck you for that.  Don't give me the "You're either FOR Israel, or against the US" bullshit.

Nice straw man.  I can see why you are a lawyer.

But since you're a mod and such a site-hero, your personal attack on me, and the one calling Snipely a Nazi will go un-noticed by anyone.

Thanks again for proving my point.

Scott
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#47]
lol, sorry lol. Hahahaha. Yes I am one of those trolls that is under the bridge waiting for some un expecting person to come up for I can eat them.

One of those evil Norwegian trolls

And please let me know where I have mis spelled something?

Lol I am going to go donate some cash for I can be a Team AR-15 ,I already gave $25 by pay pal but never got a response maybe more will do the job. Then I can be a cool guy lol.

Hell I had planed to pay monthly since I already do on a few porn sites :P but at least they reply with a auto response and a password with a pic of some hot girls lol.

Ah forgot the Hat(e) on hate. See I don't read over what I type only after. But other then that I see no real errors like spelling Ignorant wrong lol.

You reall are when you spell that wrong
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:48:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/28/2003 8:55:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And please let me know where I have [red]mis spelled[/red] something?
View Quote

"Misspelled". One.

Lol I am going to go donate some cash [red]for[/red] I can be a Team AR-15 ,I already gave $25 by [red]pay pal[/red] but never got a response[red].[/red] [red][s]m[/s]M[/red]aybe more will do the job. Then I can be a cool guy lol.
View Quote

"so"
"PayPal"
Improper sentence structure/capitalization.

Two, three, four.

Hell I had [red]planed[/red] to pay monthly since I already do on a few porn sites :P but at least they reply with [red]a[/red] auto response and a password with a pic of some hot girls lol.
View Quote

"planned"
"an"

Five, six.

Ah forgot the Hat(e) on hate. See I don't read over what I type only after. But other then that I see no real errors like spelling Ignorant wrong lol.
View Quote

Obviously you're not looking hard enough...

[red]You reall are when you spell that wrong
View Quote
[/red]

Uh.......yeah.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top