Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2003 7:33:51 PM EDT
Was a very inspirational movie. It looks like more than a few of our guys were trying to take home some souvenirs of Iraq made in America.

It sounds like hundreds of thousands of US dollars were to be smuggled home and millions more were to be stashed away and picked up later.

I would have done the same if I had the opportunity. $100,000 is a nice bonus for a PFC with a wife and kids at home.

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
As tempting as it might be, I wouldn't take the chance.  It's not mine, and I'm not taking it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh if I was in command of a unit that found a stash we would have never seen anything. However we would go back out and have a great time in about 5 years. Then I would buy realestate in India and live my life out with out questions.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
How about one of Uday's tractor trailer rigs with $333,000,000 each?

Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Too bad most of us only saw sand, nomads and P.W's...
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#5]
i dont think i woulda taken it......but i cant really say never been in that situation
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Uh, I think the movie was named 'Three Kings'. I did like it though. That one guy had a kick ass pistol.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
never seen the movie, but I do hear the song around xmas time... [whacko]
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#8]
In a heart beat but not all of it, just what I could carry and stash away until I could send it home to the family.

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
isnt this movie billy klintons fav?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top