Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's not "the left's cause" if it's the truth. Don't want people to draw that conclusion, don't present in such a fashion. Like I've said repeatedly, the right needs the female voters. Shens like this drives them away.

Seriously, would you vote for a militant feminist?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because the vast majority of hard questions were targeted at trump, then Cruz, the rest were coddled.

And I don't remember Cruz supporters crying like bitches, slamming Megyn on social media with vicious misogynistic posts (done here as well), etc. And I certainly don't remember Cruz carrying on and on and on like Chump.

Seriously, we're taking up the left's causes and calling people misogynists and woman haters now?

It's not "the left's cause" if it's the truth. Don't want people to draw that conclusion, don't present in such a fashion. Like I've said repeatedly, the right needs the female voters. Shens like this drives them away.

And let's not forget the hispanics.  You don't win a general election by pissing off what could be as much as 60% of the voters.  We're screwed.  Hillary or Bernie will be picking the next group of the Supreme Court Justices.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just reading that is not the same as seeing it happen.

Tone, inflections, non-verbal cues add to that.

She was disrespectful to the leading Republican candidate…and even if Trump said those things, you respect the position, not the man.

Cruz 2016.

View Quote

Lol what postion?  "Frontrunner status"?  lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#3]
no.

I am a Cruz guy, but i am fine with Trump. However, Trump is just using Kelly for a target.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Well, "important" is in the eye of the beholder.  To you and me an AWB question is important. To a woman, the fact that a presidential candidate has made comments in the past like "She'd look good on her knees" might be important.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys base who you are voting for on what someone said about Rosie O'Donnell?  That's important to you?  "You said this about so and so 10 years ago, etc."  Those kind of questions are "appropriate" in your minds?

Well wouldn't you hold it against a politician if it came out in the past that he was for an assault weapons ban? Oh wait.

Is that what Kelly asked him?  No.  That would have been something important.  Instead she brought up him calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat cow.  Yeah, real important "tough" questions.

Well, "important" is in the eye of the beholder.  To you and me an AWB question is important. To a woman, the fact that a presidential candidate has made comments in the past like "She'd look good on her knees" might be important.

Would it be "important" for those "offended" women to read the response from the woman he was referring to?

Former Playboy Playmate Brande Roderick said. "I’ve always had a positive experience around Donald. He’s always been encouraging. He’s never been disrespectful to me.”

“I don’t condone men being derogatory, but I think he was just — he’s on television. He’s trying to be funny. I don’t think that he meant anything horrible by it.”  

I hope Cruz mops the floor up with MK tonight.  How derogatory...  

Just doing my small part to contribute to the War On Women.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The problem is that all the questions were like that. It isn't the fucking Megyn Kelly show, it is a debate.  You're supposed to get the candidates talking about the issues and differences between them.  One or two questions about an embarrassing point is fine, but Megyn's conduct was demeaning and insulting not just to Trump, but to the American voter.  This is perhaps the most important election in recent memory and all that ditz wants to talk about his herself.  Let me help Megyn out with some questions.

"Mr. Bush, Donald Trump has said that he wants to ban Muslim immigration in light of the San Bernadino and Paris attacks.  Do you agree with this, and if not, how would you address the issue of terrorists coming in through normal immigration or asylum channels."

"Mr. Christie, you have consistently pointed to your experience in government as making you better qualified than candidates like Donald Trump, Ben Carson, or Carly Fiorina.  What specifically is it about your experience that would make you a better President then someone with private sector business experience?"

Questions should be like that, so the candidates can talk about each other, not debate Megyn Kelly for 3 hours.  
View Quote

It's supposed to be a debate, not a show about that bitch.

She has 1 hour every night to stand on her own soapbox, and espouse her interpretation of the news.

The presidential Debates is not the place for her personal opinions to be aired.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Framing this as just a one question issue is disingenuous. She has been all over him and Cruz from the very onset of these debates. For what it's worth I thought Trumps answer to her question wrapped it up. Its on youtube. By not taking part he's simply calling Fox out on playing this debate process the same way liberals do to try to frame elections. Using feelz. Labeling people as misogynists or sexists or racists and then arrogantly ending all conversation. It's WHY people love him. Fox and MK are simply falling for it hook line and sinker.

I wonder how many times Donald Trump will be said in the coming debate. I should start a pool up for a friggin PMAG or something.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If a guy - let's call him Trump - is stupid enough to publicly say that he's asking his Twitter groupies if he should attend the last debate prior to the first caucus of the year, he's painted the target on his own back for some mockery.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fair and balanced:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings," the Fox spokesperson said.

Source: Business Insider

With that kind of attitude on display from supposed news journalists, can you really blame him for declining?

If a guy - let's call him Trump - is stupid enough to publicly say that he's asking his Twitter groupies if he should attend the last debate prior to the first caucus of the year, he's painted the target on his own back for some mockery.

Apples and billiard-balls.

Trump does not claim to be a journalist for an news org that claims the slogan "Fair and balanced".

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Whether or not it was appropriate or not is a moot point. The way he handled it is very telling. If he were to become president he's going to be asked much worse questions. He's not going to be able to act like a petulant child like he is now. Oh so Megyn Kelly is going to be there? Well I'm not going then is not going to be an option.
View Quote

Really?  When was the last time you heard anyone ask Obama a tough question?  That shit gets filtered
real quick when you are the POTUS.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

His answer at the debate.  Watch for yourself Eric.

https://youtu.be/1Y9_LJj7A68

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Going in to that debate, it was wildly circulated that she was gunning for him. All of the talk shows were discussing how she had made backroom comments about how she was "going to get him." It's not like she showed up and it just happened. If you will recall, everyone already knew it was going to happen, and everyone was waiting for it. I wouldn't say that's going in to an exactly "fair" debate.

Very true.

Kelly was a moderator and  should have  done her job.  But she just couldn't resist  inserting  herself into the debate.

Trump came down on her pretty hard and handled it well IMO.

Regardless of whether the question was appropriate, I'm not sure how you can possibly characterize Trump's reaction as "handling it well".  Which part was well handled, the "bleeding from her wherever" comment or the juvenile Twitter war?

His answer at the debate.  Watch for yourself Eric.

https://youtu.be/1Y9_LJj7A68

The hell of it is, I think Trump handled this question very well and came out looking good. What the hell is the problem?
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Really?  When was the last time you heard anyone ask Obama a tough question?  That shit gets filtered

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whether or not it was appropriate or not is a moot point. The way he handled it is very telling. If he were to become president he's going to be asked much worse questions. He's not going to be able to act like a petulant child like he is now. Oh so Megyn Kelly is going to be there? Well I'm not going then is not going to be an option.

Obama getting a resounding lack of scrutiny from the press was a huge problem back in 08 & 12.

Are you suggesting that lack of scrutiny was/is a good thing?

Not to me it's not. Trump included.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It gets filtered if you're a democrat. Try to keep up. Trump would have to face much harder questions down the road if he gets the nomination. The MSM treats Obama with kids gloves because he's on their side.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 4:58:31 PM EDT
[#13]
If he doesn't like the question, he shouldn't have done the shit that Megyn was asking about.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:06:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Fair.  And Trump's cool
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#15]
To paraphrase a Winston Churchill quote, " The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with a Trump supporter"
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

She's a cunt.

End of story.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

A spokesperson for a media company said what you quoted, not a journalist.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fair and balanced:

"We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president — a nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings," the Fox spokesperson said.

Source: Business Insider

With that kind of attitude on display from supposed news journalists, can you really blame him for declining?

Apples and billiard-balls.

Trump does not claim to be a journalist for an news org that claims the slogan "Fair and balanced".

A spokesperson for a media company said what you quoted, not a journalist.

Which media company?  The one running the debate?  

Oh . . .

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:20:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Going in to that debate, it was wildly circulated that she was gunning for him. All of the talk shows were discussing how she had made backroom comments about how she was "going to get him." It's not like she showed up and it just happened. If you will recall, everyone already knew it was going to happen, and everyone was waiting for it. I wouldn't say that's going in to an exactly "fair" debate.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
And let's not forget the hispanics.  You don't win a general election by pissing off what could be as much as 60% of the voters.  We're screwed.  Hillary or Bernie will be picking the next group of the Supreme Court Justices.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seriously, we're taking up the left's causes and calling people misogynists and woman haters now?

A surprising number of hispanics and others support him
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:28:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Framing this as just a one question issue is disingenuous. She has been all over him and Cruz from the very onset of these debates. For what it's worth I thought Trumps answer to her question wrapped it up. Its on youtube. By not taking part he's simply calling Fox out on playing this debate process the same way liberals do to try to frame elections. Using feelz. Labeling people as misogynists or sexists or racists and then arrogantly ending all conversation. It's WHY people love him. Fox and MK are simply falling for it hook line and sinker.

I wonder how many times Donald Trump will be said in the coming debate. I should start a pool up for a friggin PMAG or something.
View Quote

You know Trump could have responded by saying "some of those comments were grossly taken out of context"...or "I play a role on TV and that same isn't who I really am as a businessman or potential elected official".  In either case he ends it by saying "I'm very confident that the electorate can know the difference and this won't be an issue"...the you let it go.  Instead, after the debate Trump instantly jumped on twitter and started talking about Kelly "bleeding from the eyes, and bleeding from everywhere else".  

We might not believe that there is a war on women, but I assure you there are A LOT of voters that do believe that...so it's an important question when trying to gauge how a nominee will do in the general election and it's very instructive how the candidate dealt with being asked such a question.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If he doesn't like the question, he shouldn't have done the shit that Megyn was asking about.
View Quote

Well that's certainly crazy talk.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#22]
She did not treat all candidates the same.

But that's besides the point.

The real reason he's not going to do the debate tonight is because of the immigration ambush they planned.

They had Muslim and Hispanic immigrants ready to get all weepy and ask Trump directly, "Why you no like me?"

That's why he's out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?
View Quote

Megyn seems to be justifying the existence of a non existent war on women.  Or maybe its a fair question, I don't know.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She did not treat all candidates the same.

But that's besides the point.

The real reason he's not going to do the debate tonight is because of the immigration ambush they planned.

They had Muslim and Hispanic immigrants ready to get all weepy and ask Trump directly, "Why you no like me?"

That's why he's out.
View Quote

If there is anything I'd think he could answer it's why he doesn't like someone. Seems to come naturally when anyone criticizes him.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 5:54:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She was disrespectful to the leading Republican candidate…and even if Trump said those things, you respect the position, not the man.

Cruz 2016.

View Quote

It's hilarious that you are saying she should show Trump "respect" given the nature of the comments she was quoting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
To paraphrase a Winston Churchill quote, " The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with a Trump supporter"
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't competly disagree, I just don't think the numbers will be enough in a general election.  Trump is loved when speaking to the choir that shows up at his speaking events, elsewhere, not so much, we'll see.  

Regardless, this November many will be holding their nose when they vote for the lesser of two evils.  Is Ross Perot dead yet
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#29]
The reason Megyn Kelly hates and is unfair to Trump is simple.  Megyn Kelly is Catholic. Donald Trump is Presbyterian, not Catholic and is the main non-Catholic GOP frontrunner.  Number 2 on her GOP hate list is Ted Cruz because Cruz and his parents converted from Catholic to Southern Baptist and then to rub salt in the wound Cruz's father became a evangelical Southern Baptist preacher.    Ben Carson is too low in the polls for her to waste air time belittling him. Carson is a 7th Day Adventist.  Marco Rubio does not know whether he is a Mormon, Southern Baptist or Catholic because he goes to them all.  Rubio is also too far down in the polls for her to waste air time trying to belittle him.  Chis Christie is Catholic but too far down in the polls for MK to spend air time slobbering over him.  So who is Megyn's pick for the White House?  It is Jeb Bush who converted from Episcopalian to Roman Catholicism in 1995 and is sticking to it because his wife and her family are devout Roman Catholics just like Megyn Kelly.  Do not take this reply to mean that I dislike any religious group because I do not but Megyn Kelly will do everything possible to help the front-running Catholic candidate win the WH.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Megyn seems to be justifying the existence of a non existent war on women.  Or maybe its a fair question, I don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and how will you answer the charge from Hillary Clinton, who was likely to be the Democratic nominee, that you are part of the war on women?

War on Women = Not paying for their birth control, abortions, child care, maternity leave, affirmative action, rape culture, slut walks, etc. etc. MK is a snarky third wave feminist with a progressive agenda that she can barely keep hidden behind her phony conservatism.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#31]
NO! She repeated him verbatim and as usual, He evolved revolved and changed his mind, or something like that.

The question was legit. Guess the should have had a male moderator ask it

Trump is opting out tonight because I'd guess he feels the risk of a screw up is less by not attending than having to answer the hard questions. If nominated the witch is going to confront him with all that he is not wiling to deal with now. She will eat his lunch.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Cruz 2016.

View Quote

What fucking position!?
He's a candidate not a God. You think the media or Hillary won't bring it up?
What's he gonna do then, run away like a pussy again?
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:33:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The reason Megyn Kelly hates and is unfair to Trump is simple.  Megyn Kelly is Catholic. Donald Trump is Presbyterian, not Catholic and is the main non-Catholic GOP frontrunner.  Number 2 on her GOP hate list is Ted Cruz because Cruz and his parents converted from Catholic to Southern Baptist and then to rub salt in the wound Cruz's father became a evangelical Southern Baptist preacher.    Ben Carson is too low in the polls for her to waste air time belittling him. Carson is a 7th Day Adventist.  Marco Rubio does not know whether he is a Mormon, Southern Baptist or Catholic because he goes to them all.  Rubio is also too far down in the polls for her to waste air time trying to belittle him.  Chis Christie is Catholic but too far down in the polls for MK to spend air time slobbering over him.  So who is Megyn's pick for the White House?  It is Jeb Bush who converted from Episcopalian to Roman Catholicism in 1995 and is sticking to it because his wife and her family are devout Roman Catholics just like Megyn Kelly.  Do not take this reply to mean that I dislike any religious group because I do not but Megyn Kelly will do everything possible to help the front-running Catholic candidate win the WH.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:37:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

Out of a Possible

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:39:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X TWO...
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This is the problem, Megan Kelly took cheap shots at everyone and turned what was supposed to be a debate into her own reality TV show.

She fucked it up, Trump is the only one not afraid to walk away from that shit.

All Fox had to do was replace her with any one of the hot Fox girls or competent guys, but they wanted a rematch and sold tickets to advertisers.

The Fox Business debate was great, they could have used that crew again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not unfair......but completely not relevant.

This is the problem, Megan Kelly took cheap shots at everyone and turned what was supposed to be a debate into her own reality TV show.

She fucked it up, Trump is the only one not afraid to walk away from that shit.

All Fox had to do was replace her with any one of the hot Fox girls or competent guys, but they wanted a rematch and sold tickets to advertisers.

The Fox Business debate was great, they could have used that crew again.

Why because trump demands it? Fuck him and the liberal past he rode in on!

This is the FOXNEWS debate not the Fox business channel debate. They are using the crew picked from their top shows. Why the hell should they switch because someone is throwing a tantrum?
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
How come they don't ask Hillary or Bernie questions like this in the Dem debate?
View Quote

Gee maybe because the DNC refuses to let fox host any of their debates.

Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Oops dbl
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because the vast majority of hard questions were targeted at trump, then Cruz, the rest were coddled.

And I don't remember Cruz supporters crying like bitches, slamming Megyn on social media with vicious misogynistic posts (done here as well), etc. And I certainly don't remember Cruz carrying on and on and on like Chump.

Yup, there's this very old word that perfectly describes Trump, that word is cad. So it's nothing new the left came up with.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Definition of a debate: a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

If it was a real debate question then why didn't the other candidates get to comment on that same question and Trumps response?  What if she had asked Cruz that question first and what he thought about Trump calling Rosie a fat pig.  Now that would have been a good start to a debate.  

I don't know why people get all worked up over these so called debates as you really don't get much out of them.  I wish they would just ask a question and then let the candidates have at it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:40:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's undeniable that bimbo is a sexist and offensive insult and not appropriate from a candidate for president. It's demeaning, degrading, and demonstrates that Trump is a rude bully.

He's identified his button for Clinton to push repeatedly and Hillary won't be constrained like Megan Kelly is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has Trump never insulted a man before?  

The question makes his insults out to be sexist, when in fact they're just insults.

It's undeniable that bimbo is a sexist and offensive insult and not appropriate from a candidate for president. It's demeaning, degrading, and demonstrates that Trump is a rude bully.

He's identified his button for Clinton to push repeatedly and Hillary won't be constrained like Megan Kelly is.

So Trump needs to make his insults more gender neutral?  

You take issue with his crude language and bullying.  Fine.  Her question, in that debate, may actually have demonstrated those things.
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She was not an impartial moderator and she specifically targeted Trump. She didn't confront anyone else about any other statements they'd made at all. Unfair moderation leads to an unfair debate platform.
View Quote

That's a load of crap. Re-watch the first 30 minutes of the debate. They all got tough uestions about their past, recent positions and/or statements.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top