Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/26/2016 5:21:49 PM EDT
I just had to walk in a store.  Small store. I know the shop owner.  

Before I walked in there was a lady parked next to me who just got out of her car. I smiled at her and said hello as I got out of my car.

She walked in first while I got something out of my back seat.

I could tell she had a nervous smile on her when I walked in. She paid for what she needed and left.

The shop owner smiled at me and told me that when she came in she said, "Quick, call 911! That man outside has a gun!"

So the first thing this woman would have seen when I got out of my car is a clean cut white guy.

Next thing is a polo.......WITH AN EMBROIDED BADGE.

Then, because of the way I exited, she would have seen a spare mag and handcuff case...with SHINY handcuffs.  

Next would be a shiny badge which is sitting right next to the holstered gun.

So some guy in tan pants with a tucked in polo w/badge, mag holder/handcuffs, and holstered gun is cause for concern.

Seriously, some people are so far gone there is no hope for this country.

I honestly believe a vast majority of our population are functionally retarded.....and I'm not making a joke when I say that.

EDIT: For clarity and to beat the snide cop hater remarks....this woman had no clue I was LE.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
product of our gubmint / corrupt/spineless/pussy media
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The liberal media has accomplished thier goal into making the average person afraid of anyone with guns.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Should have pistol whipped the bitch.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]
First two posts are dead on.

This was the end game of the MSM.  Feed the people misinformation to make them petrified of guns.

Hell, pretty soon they'll be making people afraid of free speech and "religion".

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Your guns hurt her feelings and invaded her safe space.  You should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Just imagine if you didn't have a badge and what might have happened.......
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The liberal media has accomplished thier goal into making the average person afraid of anyone with guns.
View Quote

... clamoring for a solution. A government solution.

This has been their playbook since dirt was invented.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the proper response
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

He still knows the shop owner.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:28:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Holy shit.. try the decaf.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]

If you see something . . .
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#13]
If I'm not mistaken, the mad moms against guns recently included an addition to their general orders, which
Basically says "call 911 every time you see a gun ". She was doing her part for the cause.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#14]
New York transplant?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#15]
http://acimg.auctivacommerce.com/imgdata/0/3/1/3/7/6/webimg/5111879.jpg

When I carry this is how I roll.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:32:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you set her straight?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Feel the Bern
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
New York transplant?
View Quote

Where I live? Very possible.

Plenty of native sheep as well though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Wait till you are sitting in a marked unit in uniform and some lady comes up to you and asks if you could call the police for them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Did you set her straight?
View Quote

Shop owner politely did.

Waited till she walked out to do the smirk and eye roll though.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#21]
You could have handled this dangerous incident and scored some O/T.

You need to learn to embrace opportunity!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Shame. You would think someone from Florida would be more familiar with guns.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:36:15 PM EDT
[#23]
you should've protected and SERVED her ass
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#24]
If I were the shop owner:   pretend to dial 911,  we need the police immediately.  There's a crazy woman in my store and I'm afraid she is going to shoot up the place.   I think she's a terrorist.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#25]
You should have just put her out of her misery. Isn't that what you have the gun for?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would the shop owner know who he was before he went inside?

Imagine that same scenario but with a non cop and a store owner who is also a sheep. This is what we're up against
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:41:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Before I walked in there was a lady parked next to me who just got out of her car. I smiled at her and said hello as I got out of my car.

I could tell she had a nervous smile on her when I walked in. She paid for what she needed and left.

The shop owner smiled at me and told me that when she came in she said, "Quick, call 911! That man outside has a gun!"

So the first thing this woman would have seen when I got out of my car is a clean cut white guy.

Then, because of the way I exited, she would have seen a spare mag and handcuff case...with SHINY handcuffs.  

So some guy in tan pants with a tucked in polo w/badge, mag holder/handcuffs, and holstered gun is cause for concern.

I honestly believe a vast majority of our population are functionally retarded.....and I'm not making a joke when I say that.

EDIT: For clarity and to beat the snide cop hater remarks....this woman had no clue I was LE.
View Quote

Nothing to believe broseph.... They really are!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Imagine that same scenario but with a non cop and a store owner who is also a sheep. This is what we're up against
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The whole front of the store is large pane windows.

Plus, they know my car and were expecting me.  Also forgot to add, the big laptop screen sticking up and clearly visable from outside the car wasn't a clue for this dolt either.

Trust me, the woman was retarded.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Arent you a panhandle guy as well - somewhere in the fwb/ville/crest area?

That's straight up retarded for someone around these parts. Like already said, shoulda pistol whipped the bitch. Told her to get back above the Mason Dixon.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#30]
In addition to a fucking half wit she is an ignorant
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#31]
She isnt worth taking the time to think up a remark witty enough to match her derp so ill just put the derp eye because I cant find the .gif one one that grow until its huge.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Plus, they know my car and were expecting me.  Also forgot to add, the big laptop screen sticking up and clearly visable from outside the car wasn't a clue for this dolt either.

Trust me, the woman was retarded
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trust me, the woman was retarded

Oh I believe you.

My point was you are a cop, and the store owner knew you.

At some other place the store owner may very well have called the cops.

Hopefully at that point the 911 operator would quickly realize the caller was an idiot after asking the obvious questions. But they would still have to send a unit out, wouldn't they?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would learn her REAL good
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:54:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wait till you are sitting in a marked unit in uniform and some lady comes up to you and asks if you could call the police for them.
View Quote

I have no idea why, but this made me LOL really fucking hard
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Good on her, I would have called based on your macro aggressions alone. How dare you say hello to a stranger and make eye contact. The gun is just icing on the cake.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Moderate fear of the PO-lice is healthy.

And, no disrespect, but embroidered badges are low class.  You say you can't pin a badge to a polo shirt?  Then how about a real uniform shirt.

Just joshin'!!  Lady was a tool.  You could have had a little fun with her though, you could have ran back out the store, chased her down, and asked her where the "man with a gun" was as you got the dispatch.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If I were the shop owner:   pretend to dial 911,  we need the police immediately.  There's a crazy woman in my store and I'm afraid she is going to shoot up the place.   I think she's a terrorist.
View Quote

Actually all the show owner would have to say is: Golly gee look at that response time, he's already here, and didn't even have to make a call.........I think they are wizards
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Moderate fear of the PO-lice is healthy.

And, no disrespect, but embroidered badges are low class.  You say you can't pin a badge to a polo shirt?  Then how about a real uniform shirt.

View Quote

Casualization of the police.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Ranger, I share your sentiments.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Heh.  When I OC where I live, the most I'll get is a question as to what I'm carrying.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

And to think you being a cop.
But since January 1 of this year and open carry has now become legal in Texas I am seeing all sorts of legal signage at places of business that forbid it.
So it's just not because you are a cop.
It's everywhere apparently.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#42]
A great learning opportunity.
They have been taught gun owners are mean, aggressive, intolerant,  only care about rights that personally effect them, and they are looking forward to a war. That's kind of the opposite of a patriot. When these people find out gun owners are friends and neighbors who are actually not the self centered bastards we are painted to be, their opinion changes a little. I've seen it. Those changes add up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:02:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Trust me, she knew Goddamn well you weren't a threat, she was simply trying to make a point for the "cause."

See, if  enough people phone in false 911 reports because they see someone with a gun, then the police will get mad about people with guns and...uh...change the law so that people can't have guns.

That's the way they think.

Keep in mind that these are the same kind of people who would lie down in busy intersections and block traffic back when Bush was President in order to "stop the war." Because drivers will get tired of people lying down in intersections and, you know...stop the war.

The empty headed bitch went straight to TwitFace and proudly crowed that she, "Reported a man with a gun."
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

They did not!

How do you not burst out laughing?

TC

P.S.--In before Ranger_556 took the call!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:05:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote

I completely agree with that statement. And I'm not joking either.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#46]
JBT's gonna JBT.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#47]
This thread has suddenly made me realize that one day in the near future that big city cops will have to conceal their duty weapon so as not to intimidate the population.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This was the end game of the MSM.  Feed the people misinformation to make them petrified of guns.

Hell, pretty soon they'll be making people afraid of free speech, except for what they say and "religions" that begin with the letter "C" or "J".

View Quote

They're hard at work on that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, pretty soon they'll be making people afraid of free speech, except for what they say and "religions" that begin with the letter "C" or "J".

They sure are.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 6:18:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
product of our gubmint schools/ corrupt/spineless/ass sucking/dog fucking/pussy media
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top