Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/5/2016 4:55:29 PM EDT
Everything is selling out everywhere...Glock mags, Colt 6920s, lowers, sigh....
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully pmags are $100 again, I have hundreds laying around
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too.  I've got plenty of mags and a few other things I can neckb....er..um sell for a nice profit....
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#3]
meh..I bought a few glock magpul mags and some pmags a few days ago. normal prices and stock here
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 4:59:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Plenty of stuff at the LGS during lunch break.

State handgun line was busy though
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#5]
How is this panic worthy?
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:01:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Everything is selling out everywhere...Glock mags, Colt 6920s, lowers, sigh....
View Quote
GOOD!

I was worried that the manufacturers might cut production if stuff didn't start moving quick again.  I want as much hardware in people's hands as possible.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed. Why the fuck are people panicking?
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe for getting trusts formed and buying cans?  Other stuff not making any sense.  Panic buys usually occur after a shooting when politicians are dancing in fresh blood.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I barely got ahead of the rush with getting parts for my AR pistol build.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe for getting trusts formed and buying cans? Other stuff not making any sense.  Panic buys usually occur after a shooting when politicians are dancing in fresh blood.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe for getting trusts formed and buying cans? Other stuff not making any sense.  Panic buys usually occur after a shooting when politicians are dancing in fresh blood.

Why even that?  I thought the big change there was actually in our favor (CLEO sign-off no longer required for individuals or trusts, only notification)?
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I did buy a can today

My neckbeard almost reaches my toes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I just really would like to restock on 22 again for $15 for 550 bulk packs.  FBHO
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Why even that?  I thought the big change there was actually in our favor (CLEO sign-off no longer required for individuals or trusts, only notification)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People who use trusts want to buy now before they have to do prints and photos.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Maybe for getting trusts formed and buying cans?  Other stuff not making any sense.  Panic buys usually occur after a shooting when politicians are dancing in fresh blood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or making SBRs.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is a Colt 6920 OEM auction that just a few weeks ago could be had for $699 now well over $1000 and going strong.....Colt 6920 OEM
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its not. Its barely picnic worthy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:18:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or making SBRs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or making SBRs.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Now that selling lowers will receive greater scrutiny wrt "in the business" ... neckbeards are going to load up on lowers and sell them at inflated prices.

Nothing. Can. Go. Wrong. With. This. Plan.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:22:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

From what I read, and correct me if I'm wrong, but BATFE will be doing away with the CLEO signature requirement for NFA items. If avoiding, or circumventing, the CLEO signature was the main reason to form a trust, wouldn't the removal of that requirement negate the advantages of forming the trust?

ETA - addressed already

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah there is no reason to panic. But then idiots panic, thus setting off a chain reaction of "if I don't get it now, neckbeards will get all of it and I'm stuck with the shit supply I have now!"
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont get it either, but im well stocked this time. I even have plenty of 5.56 and pmags to flip if it becomes worth my time dealing with dumbasses on CL or gun trader.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just panic bought a trust.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#24]
lol
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damnit! Now they're gonna be out of stock for months!
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Here is a Colt 6920 OEM auction that just a few weeks ago could be had for $699 now well over $1000 and going strong.....Colt 6920 OEM
View Quote

That's just crazy.  You couldn't give those away two months ago.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#27]
1. Bare-necks are the real problem most of the time.

2. I'm not sure why gun people are upset with another good panic. It floods the market with more product, is good for manufacturers, gets more people talking about buying guns, entices newbies to join the fun so they don't miss out, and over the long term is good for all of us. Wait... We do agree that the seeming of America is a good thing, right?

I'm not seeing much long term downside.

I think tonight I'm going to form 1 two more cans. 22 lr and a .50 cal can for beo and socom...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yes sir.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#29]
The other day I looked at what I had,(not related to any of this shit) and noticed I have 3 extra uppers and a box of lower parts kits. I went to my LGS yesterday to buy some lowers.  All sold out. Called 2 more places today, they sold all their cheap stuff already.    
God damnit people!!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:27:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I barely got ahead of the rush with getting parts for my AR pistol build.
View Quote
So did I. Only waiting for a KAK tube that's supposed to be here on Friday and I can finish my build.

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#31]
This is about the forth panic in 4 years if you don't have what you want by now shame on you.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not, but people are swimming in rumors right now and don't know what's going on. My brother told me he read that "Obama was going to pass an executive order create a nationwide gun registry." Right wing "news sites" and bloggers have gone full retard and they love scare tactics.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Guy I work with (afternoon shift) says he went to LGS and bought another pistol this morning just as a FU to Obama. I had actually thought about doing the same as I was watching the shitfest on CNN.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:39:39 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm sitting this one out.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#35]
May sell some stuff, heh
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because people are fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a Saiga 7.62x39 that I want to unload.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I am neckbearding some fingerprint cards for the future shortage.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It's not, but people are swimming in rumors right now and don't know what's going on. My brother told me he read that "Obama was going to pass an executive order create a nationwide gun registry." Right wing "news sites" and bloggers have gone full retard and they love scare tactics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My brother-who is a prohibited person anyway due to a DV charge-sent me a text Friday, basically "Obama is going to ban guns next week by executive order".

This is the same brother who believes the government is controlling the weather(they engineered Hurricane Katrina) and all these mass shootings in the news are staged by actors. Apparently there's a whole group believing this, and they want to raid a funeral, break the casket open and show everyone it's empty.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:45:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also worth mention, individuals have to submit to ATF visits & inspection of NFA registered items; trusts do not.  Trust (still) FTW.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#41]
I haven't seen any problems https://dsgarms.com/dsgtenpack01
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I haven't seen any problems https://dsgarms.com/dsgtenpack01
View Quote

Site is getting killed though
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have a Saiga 7.62x39 that I want to unload.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:51:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Bought a couple Glock mags, just because.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:52:42 PM EDT
[#45]
The one thing I stocked up  on after SH is mags
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
May sell some stuff, heh
View Quote

Sold five AK mags to another coworker last week for $8 each. If only I'd known about this EO, I'd have charged him at least $9 each.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've no damn clue. This isn't like SH when there was "fear of a AWB". The new "rules/EO/royal decrees" have been announced by the gutless Dear Leader. Nothing in there about AWB or mag limits etc. etc. This was Obama's last chance, nothing is going to happen until November.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 6:59:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah, try and buy a case of Pmags anywhere right now.  Most places won't even consider it, and I've talked to several.
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Normal day here *shrug*
Link Posted: 1/5/2016 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#50]
My brother said last week he needed to get some mags. He about shit when I told him I have a few hundred. He would literally shit if he saw what some people here have in mags and ammo
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top