Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/3/2016 5:51:56 PM EDT

‘Family values’ Republican: Men should be allowed to grab breastfeeding women’s nipples in public

self-described "pro-family” conservative said on Facebook he should
be allowed to grab the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if a law banning
women exposing breasts in public didn’t pass. New Hampshire state Rep.
Josh Moore (R) deleted the comment, but it was archived and posted by Slate.

The comment was made in a squabble over proposed legislation that
would make it a crime for women to expose their nipples in public.
Currently in New Hampshire, both men and women are free to go topless,
reports Slate. A bill sponsored solely by Republican men would change
that, if it becomes law. A woman could be charged with a misdemeanor if
she "purposely exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts in
a public place and in the presence of another person with reckless
disregard for whether a reasonable person would be offended or alarmed
by such act.”

more info of him

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/member.aspx?member=377252

http://www.inquisitr.com/2675545/nh-reps-josh-moore-al-baldasaro-dont-need-to-apologize-sexual-harassment/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-hampshire-house-nipples-breastfeeding_568437bce4b0b958f65b19d6

This guy is a fucking disgrace to NH.

If I had a wife / GF that was breast-feeding, and he decided to fondle her breasts, he would be leaking, real fast.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#2]
GOP wins again.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Grab my wife's breasts, I'll set your teeth free.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
And people wonder why the "War on Women" shit gets so much traction.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:55:41 PM EDT
[#5]
There's more than enough idiocy on both sides of that issue that I can only hope that both suffer crushing defeat somehow.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Idjit who won't hold office long.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#7]
PC Principle?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#8]
The GOP is a disgrace, just above a fucking Dem
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GOP wins again.
View Quote

IB4 The GOP apologists.....TBK and friends.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

So much this...
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#11]
purple nurples!
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

‘Family values’ Republican: Men should be allowed to grab breastfeeding women’s nipples in public

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/a70-800x430.jpg

self-described "pro-family” conservative said on Facebook he should be allowed to grab the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if a law banning women exposing breasts in public didn’t pass. New Hampshire state Rep. Josh Moore (R) deleted the comment, but it was archived and posted by Slate.The comment was made in a squabble over proposed legislation that would make it a crime for women to expose their nipples in public. Currently in New Hampshire, both men and women are free to go topless, reports Slate. A bill sponsored solely by Republican men would change that, if it becomes law. A woman could be charged with a misdemeanor if she "purposely exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts in a public place and in the presence of another person with reckless disregard for whether a reasonable person would be offended or alarmed by such act.”

Why does he look like Roy from The Office and Ricky from Trailer Park Boys had a baby?

full article here

more info of him

http://www.inquisitr.com/2675545/nh-reps-josh-moore-al-baldasaro-dont-need-to-apologize-sexual-harassment/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/new-hampshire-house-nipples-breastfeeding_568437bce4b0b958f65b19d6

If I had a wife / GF that was breast-feeding, and he decided to fondle her breasts, he would be leaking, real fast.

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So much this...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much this...

I have to concur with these two gentleman on this topic.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#14]
He needs to be forcefully removed from the party and made an example of. These types of statements must be demonized and the party must turn their backs on people who do make stupid remarks like this.

This is how the leftist media and their politicians get ammo for their "war on women".
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#15]
This can't be real.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#16]
GOP men need to shut up about anything to do with women's bodies.  Rape, biology, body parts.  Just shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#17]
We never had this issue with my wife's boobs and our children. She keeps covered as her lady bits are not for public display regardless whether she was feeding a baby or not. And I'll just add that I love my wife's pregnantcy and breastfeeding boobs. Glorious.

This guy is out there. What the hell was he thinking?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He needs to be forcefully removed from the party and made an example of. These types of statements must be demonized and the party must turn their backs on people who do make stupid remarks like this.

This is how the leftist media and their politicians get ammo for their "war on women".
View Quote

But Trump is their biggest enemy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Who are these beta males that are getting offended by women going topless?? They should be taken into a back alley and beaten with a rubber hose till they change their attitude.

SET THE BOOBIES FREE!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#20]
If NH has equal topless rights, why would it be any more acceptable to grab a woman's nipple than a man's?  Either way, that's putting your hands where they don't belong.

Quoted:

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/a70-800x430.jpg

self-described "pro-family” conservative said on Facebook he should be allowed to grab the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if a law banning women exposing breasts in public didn’t pass. New Hampshire state Rep. Josh Moore (R) deleted the comment, but it was archived and posted by Slate.The comment was made in a squabble over proposed legislation that would make it a crime for women to expose their nipples in public. Currently in New Hampshire, both men and women are free to go topless, reports Slate. A bill sponsored solely by Republican men would change that, if it becomes law. A woman could be charged with a misdemeanor if she "purposely exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts in a public place and in the presence of another person with reckless disregard for whether a reasonable person would be offended or alarmed by such act.”

full article here

more info of him

View Quote

That's the guy?  Are we sure that's not a stock photo of a standard-issue brodozer driver?  That guy looks like he owns Tapout shirts and some leftover rohypnol from his college days.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I didn't read the article, and I'm not sure I do because it might piss me off too much, but 1) what reasoning would make a person think that at all, much less think it's OK, and 2) what kind of retard, after thinking that, would actually say it out loud?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

A man that would grabANY breastfeeding woman's nipples should be curb stomped with extreme prejudice.
What an utter asshole for even proposing it.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This can't be real.
View Quote

If it is, it sounds like shit stirred to push women away from voting R.

I wonder if the dude is a plant. A little digging into his background may be in order.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Imo it doesn't matter which party he,belongs to he needs to resign.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:08:22 PM EDT
[#25]
liberal plant in the GOP ranks

What's new?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#26]
When did being a politician become a career goal for failed used car salesmen?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:09:03 PM EDT
[#27]

This guy sounds a lot like another group of men who see women as second class citizens, and fuck goats

Ring any bells?

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:09:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Yet another example of how stupid the GOP makes itself look.

It's crashing and burning, no good candidates in the election, and this is just a side show giving liberals yet another example of how dumb tepubs can be.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:11:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:11:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yet another example of how stupid the GOP makes itself look.

It's crashing and burning, no good candidates in the election, and this is just a side show giving liberals yet another example of how dumb tepubs can be.

View Quote

It is getting very hard to be a 'R' voter anymore when tards like this seem to come out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Is it still okay to spank random women on the butt?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Who are these beta males that are getting offended by women going topless?? They should be taken into a back alley and beaten with a rubber hose till they change their attitude.

SET THE BOOBIES FREE!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Go visit the website "peopleofwalmart.com" and get back to us on that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
GOP men need to shut up about anything to do with women's bodies.  Rape, biology, body parts.  Just shut the fuck up.
View Quote

This.

It's just like gun control for the Dems...it's a loser every time.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is it still okay to spank random women on the butt?
View Quote

According to HR, it's a no go. But they keep lobbing these sexual harassment cases at me, and I keep knocking them out of the park. Ha! Good times.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#35]
If he actually said that, then I support his termination.

I would want some form of secondary source for the story though.  I do not trust Slate, huffingtonpost and any of those other far-left sources.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why?  Who's gonna remove Bernie Sanders for his rape fantasy?
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If he actually said that, then I support his termination.

I would want some form of secondary source for the story though.  I do not trust Slate, huffingtonpost and any of those other far-left sources.
View Quote

Too many assimilated drones in this thread already.......  
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#38]
What the fuck
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#39]
i will snatch the life out of someone for doing that to my wife, period.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then tell your wife to keep them in her shirt.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#41]
PC Principal really stepped on his dick there.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#42]
That type of fucking retard is why I am not a registered Republican.

That he hasn't been stomped into a fucking mudhole says something about NH, and it isn't good.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#43]
That's okay, this politician thinks it's okay to sexually assault any woman he feels like:

But you'll never hear most of the media even acknowledge it, much less trumpet it from the heights and try to make it THE image of his party.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#44]
This thread will get more responses that the threads about 123 democrat congressmen that want to ban guns. It will be brought up at least weekly and the same people saying that 123 democrats trying to ban guns is not a big deal will declare this the worst thing that has ever happened since the dawn of time.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This thread will get more responses that the threads about 123 democrat congressmen that want to ban guns. It will be brought up at least weekly and the same people saying that 123 democrats trying to ban guns is not a big deal will declare this the worst thing that has ever happened since the dawn of time.
View Quote

So edgy, so cool
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:39:23 PM EDT
[#46]
The dems must be really desperate to dig up this guy's Facebook reply and take it that far out of context
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:40:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dems trying to ban guns is nothing new,  everyone knows this.

This guy is an agent provocateur, which is dangerous because he's claiming to be on the conservative side. The media reporting on this will no doubt try to get morons to generalize the "war on women" by conservatives. It's already happening in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:42:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So edgy, so cool
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So edgy, so cool

random post count raising words!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:47:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This guy is an agent provocateur, which is dangerous because he's claiming to be on the conservative side. The media reporting on this will no doubt try to get morons to generalize the "war on women" by conservatives. It's already happening in this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A- plenty of children here do not have a clue about the democrat history of gun control, and the despicable attitude that "everyone already knows" is a major reason

B- The MSM is going to attack regardless, "we" don't need to aid and abet the left. Shit, I'd be happy if I didn't see people being openly mocked for posting the latest "democrat wants to ban guns" thread as I've seen recently.

Link Posted: 1/3/2016 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#50]
just more proof that the fucking republicans are retards...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Top Top