BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 159
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:10:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, you were the one who posted about attending a Bernie event at someone's house and how you dig what Bernie is saying along with all the sweet, sweet confused liberal pussy that follows Bernie.   You could see where someone could get confused.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Before you fall down the Jrock hole, here's a peek into his mindset (besides just declaring due process isn't needed to declare people felons).  

It's cute how you think I am a Bernie supporter.

Well, you were the one who posted about attending a Bernie event at someone's house and how you dig what Bernie is saying along with all the sweet, sweet confused liberal pussy that follows Bernie.   You could see where someone could get confused.

I don't recall saying I dug anything about what Bernie was saying. I reported what he said during a live broadcast to his campaign party.

I did attend an event, but it wasn't for the reasons the low information voters think.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:11:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am confused.  Are we popping covers or not?  Someone needs to take the lead here and make a decision.

Oregon supreme militia commander said they need boots on the ground at the refuge, but his truck is broke and he is home watching the kids while his wife works.

Reminds me of a few posters here lol.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpl1/v/t1.0-9/12369188_10203968663332050_4719617067755806522_n.jpg?oh=0bd15b29acd770414e8fe6ffc97e13df&oe=57294AE8

Hope he doesn't have a buddy standing to the left of him. Getting jittery out there I hear. That lax trigger discipline will shoot a big toe off! The stoic stare and hood really pull the desert tan in the Pacific Northwest together.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:12:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Plenty of things are a "felony" that shouldn't be. That's a low standard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's how I know you're missing the point

No one is missing any points.  

Plain and simple, you commit a felony you are a felon.

Bundy committed a felony, he is a felon, and felons go to jail, he is now going to jail.

Plenty of things are a "felony" that shouldn't be. That's a low standard.
Is that justification for what Bundy has done?

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Pete Santilli’s live stream documents moments leading up to and after his arrest
Pete Santilli was arrested while live-streaming reports of Ammon Bundy’s arrest on YouTube. Warning: this video includes strong language.

Pete Santilli, a self-styled journalist, who started live-streaming reports of Ammon Bundy's arrest on YouTube late Tuesday, has been arrested, according to the FBI.

Santilli, 50, of Cincinnati, was arrested about 6:30 p.m. on a charge of conspiracy to impede federal officers, a felony. He was arrested without incident, according to an FBI news release.  

Santilli's live stream had indicated that he was arrested. On a Facebook page associated with Santilli, his colleagues wrote that he was arrested at a road block.

On the Facebook page, they later updated their report stating: "Pete Santilli was arrested after pleaing with the FBI to allow him to set up a convoy to save the women and children in the refuge."  

After Santilli's initial live stream reports, authorities confirmed one militant was killed and the top leaders of the refuge occupation were in police custody. Law enforcement officials had stopped vehicles Tuesday afternoon about 15 miles north of Burns, and the arrests occurred along U.S. 395, according to the FBI.

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:13:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

http://www.clipular.com/c/5612738802352128.png?k=UWH2-ArfraKAsGzaI2Mk2H3T250

Bundy arrested, confirmation militant was killed, others reportedly ready for a fight at the refuge

His YouTube co-host, Deb, continued the live stream. After several frantic calls, she commented to an unknown person on the phone that Blaine Cooper was still at the refuge and she had spoken with him by phone and that Cooper was "going to fight.” At last report, his wife, Melissa Cooper was at the refuge, and possibly his two daughters.

Deb, Pete Santilli’s loyal assistant on the YouTube broadcasts, continued the live stream to his channel after his arrest and was heard on video saying she spoke with militant Blaine Cooper and "They were going to stand their ground, going to die there.” Listen:

Fucking idiots, the Feds promised safe passage. Get out please.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:14:23 AM EDT
[#6]
SUPPOSED WITNESS ACCOUNT OF THE SHOOTOUT

Santilli was arrested while live-streaming reports of Ammon Bundy’s arrest on YouTube. Warning: this video includes strong language.

LINK TO COUNTY JAIL - BOOKING PHOTOS

GRAPHIC PHOTOS FROM THE OREGON RAID - NSFW/NSFL

I'm begging you not to click...

Click To View Spoiler

LIVE STREAMS - COVERAGE ONLY - DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYONE ON THE GROUND STREAM

KATU2
YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM - #MSMCheck ep46
YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM - NOTHIEFSALLOWED LiveStream

SCANNERS
Burns and Hines Fire / EMS Dispatch

Early Coverage by LesZaitz
Current Coverage - OPB.org

HWY 235 LEO Operations by FBI & OSP
- LaVoy Finicum - DECEASED
- Ryan Bundy - Shot/Arrested
- Ryan Payne - Shot/Arrested
- Ammon Bundy - Arrested
- Brian Cavalier - Arrested
- Shawna Cox - Arrested

Burns, OR
- Joseph O'Shaughnessy - Arrested

Unknown Location
- Pete Santilli - Arrested - Same charges as others regarding the occupation

Arizona
- Jon Ritzheimer - Arrested - Same charges as others regarding the occupation

FBI STATEMENT

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:14:47 AM EDT
[#7]
What was Santilli arrested for?

ETA: I see it now

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:16:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.clipular.com/c/5612738802352128.png?k=UWH2-ArfraKAsGzaI2Mk2H3T250

Bundy arrested, confirmation militant was killed, others reportedly ready for a fight at the refuge

His YouTube co-host, Deb, continued the live stream. After several frantic calls, she commented to an unknown person on the phone that Blaine Cooper was still at the refuge and she had spoken with him by phone and that Cooper was "going to fight.” At last report, his wife, Melissa Cooper was at the refuge, and possibly his two daughters.

Deb, Pete Santilli’s loyal assistant on the YouTube broadcasts, continued the live stream to his channel after his arrest and was heard on video saying she spoke with militant Blaine Cooper and "They were going to stand their ground, going to die there.” Listen:

Shit might get real..

Best to wait them out, emotions are too high right now.

I would wait them out another week.

Free

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:16:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The federal fucking government is the problem.

Literally ass fuck every last one of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
RIP

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/CqeML1" target="_blank">https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1704/23903129940_b17d713494_k.jpg</a>from c to c-148 by Jorge Calzadilla, on Flickr

Screw him, the dude was part of the problem.  Bundy should've driven his freakshow out of town when Hammonds reported.

Well, yea.

Except that has zero to do with this entire situation.

Pick your battles and such.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:19:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Not in the Jail - Must be on the way to Gitmo...

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:19:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well, yea.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

RIP

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/CqeML1" target="_blank">https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1704/23903129940_b17d713494_k.jpg</a>from c to c-148 by Jorge Calzadilla, on Flickr

Screw him, the dude was part of the problem.  Bundy should've driven his freakshow out of town when Hammonds reported.

Well, yea.

It has everything to do with this entire situation.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:21:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I don't recall saying I dug anything about what Bernie was saying. I reported what he said during a live broadcast to his campaign party.  

I did attend an event, but it wasn't for the reasons the low information voters think.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Before you fall down the Jrock hole, here's a peek into his mindset (besides just declaring due process isn't needed to declare people felons).  

It's cute how you think I am a Bernie supporter.

You're right. I apologize.

Somehow, you and that OldArmy guy got mixed up in my head. Still can't believe you went to a Bernie event but if what you said about your wanting to disrupt Hillary's chances is on the up and up, keep it going.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:21:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Respect for criminals?  

No
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the dead

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/search?q=les+zaitz&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch  

Ewok Down!!!

Yeah Les Zaitz seems pretty reliable. The Ewoks are going to get loved a long time in federal court, well not the dead one

Show some respect
For one of Bundy's henchmen who tried to shoot it out with the Feds?  

Respect for criminals?  

No

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:22:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://www.clipular.com/c/5425883096023040.png?k=bvV550vp1Z2CwcJ1Xv2Q8w-xBNw

View Quote

Maybe they are all feds.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:22:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhhh, if you say so champ.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:22:33 AM EDT
[#16]
National Guard?
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:22:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Maybe the are all feds.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the are all feds.  

Wouldn't that be the shit??
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:23:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Maybe the are all feds.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe the are all feds.  

And the whole thing is just undercovers/informants from all the different alphabet soup agencies trying to trick people into breaking the law.

Then the undercovers realize what is happening, but don't want to admit that its a shit show and just keep one upping each other and escalating the whole thing.

Would make a good sitcom.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:28:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Oregon Militia Couple Celebrates ‘Take Your Daughters To Armed Insurrection’ Day

In a touching story that proves patriotism is a family value, Oregon Public Broadcasting confirmed Friday there are at least two young children staying at the Bundy Militia Insurge-O-Ree in eastern Oregon, where militants have taken over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge to make some kind of point about their bizarre interpretation of the Constitution. OPB reports a militia couple who have been involved in the armed takeover of the refuge since it started on Jan. 2 have pulled their two daughters, aged 8 and 9, out of school and have them at the occupied refuge headquarters. It’s a unique home-schooling environment that gives the girls the opportunity to help restore the Constitution by forcing the federal government to turn over all federal lands to the states, or at least maybe make the FBI think twice before storming the place with guns blazing.

image: https://imgstorage1.contextly.com/thumbnails/wonkette/1813311/70x70.jpg

Militia Heroes At Bundy Ranch Had Winning Plan: Use The Women As Human Shields
What an adventure! It’s like an extended field trip where the kids also have the chance to be human shields.
To protect their identity, OPB is not naming the kids or their parents; the children are fairly new arrivals at ground zero of the pretend second American Revolution:

The children were visible inside one of the buildings Thursday evening. One of the little girls asked to come outside by a campfire but was not allowed. The kids were also seen playing and wrestling together in a hallway in their pajamas.

The kids are from out of state and have been at the refuge since early this week. They spend most of their time out of sight of reporters and visitors.

The children’s mother did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

They sound like fun people! And the girls have some great role models in the camp, like First Among Egos Ammon Bundy, who has led his merry men in tearing up fences and threatening Paiute archaeological sites, or the geniuses stealing government vehicles (which belong to We The People anyway, so it ain’t theft), or the guy who was convicted in 1977 of second degree murder when he killed his father, or the guy who insists American slavery was a myth. Not to mention pretty much everyone else there, most of whom have vowed to die before they’ll allow the federal government to take back the wildlife refuge.

Since they’re staying at a nature refuge, we bet the girls are learning all sorts of things about nature, like how it has to be cleared so that ranchers can graze cattle for free, or burned down to protect your homestead. Not to mention the hands-on homeschooling lessons they’re learning about American Government, which is that if you’re heavily armed and have highlighted a few lines in the Constitution that don’t mean what you think they do, you can do whatever the hell you want, especially if you think God told you to.

In other BundyPalooza news, some reporters from RawStory hung out at the wildlife refuge to observe the invasive Cuckoo species that have been nesting there, and while the whole report is worth a read, we have some sad news for you Wonkers: You know all the dildos that kind-hearted Americans have sent to help the BundyTroopers get through the winter? Well darned if the Bunditarians are eating the sex toys at all; Raw Story reports that they’re incinerating them in a veritable Dongfire of the Wangities:

Nearly a dozen militants were out back chatting, gathered around a small wood fire. A few feet away others dug through a box of mail, throwing items, mainly sex toys, into an oil drum fire. One held up a large white cardboard cutout of a cock and balls, saying of the flag and eagle drawing on it, “At least it’s patriotic,” before feeding it to the flames. Another militiaman walked by with a black butt plug adorned with googly eyes, saying, “I didn’t even know what this was before someone told me,” as he sacrificed it. We were handed a fake plastic turd as a memento.

Presumably, the children are being protected from seeing such horrors, although it’s unclear whether any steps were being taken to protect them from the toxic smoke of burning vinyl and polyethylene. Not that burning stuff is bad, because God burns stuff in the Bible, and it never hurt anyone. The reporters say that their presence near the flaming lustbarrel put the militia gals in a right unfriendly temper:

The mood started to curdle. “Mama Bear,” one of at least a half-dozen women present, repeatedly warned she didn’t want any reporting “to put us in danger.” She specifically asked us not to mention the barrel of flaming dildos. It is unclear how knowledge of that would put them at risk for anything more than internet ridicule.

Christ, don’t these Lamestream Media idiots understand anything about OPSEC? You never let the enemy know that you’re burning your dildos. For one thing, they might send more dildos. Or worse, they might stop sending dildos. One way or the other, there already seem to be plenty of dildos still walking around Bundyland, despite the sacrificial holococks. Won’t somebody think of the children?

Read more at http://wonkette.com/598173/oregon-militia-couple-celebrates-take-your-daughters-to-armed-insurrection-day#xufg5MBmOjdIeYv2.99
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:28:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I thought one of the releases say 3 shots were fired. That is a very short shootout considering 2 people that were not police got shot  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What i am not hearing is that no cops were shot or any weapon found at the shootings.

There were weapons found with them. Read it in one of the releases a few pages back I think.

Those guys have been waving guns around all month. I'll paint myself green if they didn't find multiple weapons in the vehicle.

So what if they had weapon in the vehicles they were shot in or out of the vehicle?

Something just dose not seam right to me.

How can you have a one sided shoot out?

I thought one of the releases say 3 shots were fired. That is a very short shootout considering 2 people that were not police got shot  
Reports were the dead guy was shot 3 times, another "multiple" times and Bundy once.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:29:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:32:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Who Were The Occupiers?

Who are the occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?
They're military veterans and small business owners. Some have authored books and lost their jobs to join the cause. Who are the armed occupants of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Burns, Oregon?
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Robert "LaVoy" Finicum's last radio address: 'Know that we are determined...Whatever happens, we know that it's going to be OK.'

Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, speaking on Resistance Radio's blogtalk Monday, said he relaxed a bit over the weekend and visited with his wife but could sense heightened activity from federal law enforcement.

"Definitely a lot of saber rousing going on around us,'' Finicum said on on the radio blog Monday. "I do believe they're positioning themselves. There's definitely a hardening of their postures. They're bringing in more assets. They're doing a lot of saber rattling...We're just moving forward.''

"It's unfortunate the federal government is beating the war drums. We just carry on. We don't worry about it.''

He explained why he, the Bundy brothers and others came to the refuge. "The match that lit this fuse was that great travesty of justice that happened to the Hammond family,'' Finicum said, referring to the father and son ranchers in Harney County sent back to federal prison on arson charges.

"You're seeing the point of the spear. You're seeing the citizens of these counties saying no more,'' to the federal government, Finicum said.

Finicum also sought to paint a different account of the people occupying the refuge, criticizing the media's portrayal.

"The picture that's painted is not what's happening at the resource center,'' he said. "Yesterday morning, I got up and walked outside...and it was peaceful. What a relaxing morning.''

Finicum said he slept in until 6 a.m. Sunday, "put on my best Levis,'' went into town and went to church. Finicum said his wife had driven to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the last week, spent a few days with him and left on Sunday.

While on the radio blog line Monday, his daughter Thara was welcomed as a surprise guest.

Finicum's daughter Thara Teeney told her dad Monday by radio blog: "I slept with my phone with live feed going to make sure you were still alive.''
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:35:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:37:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Robert "LaVoy" Finicum's last radio address: 'Know that we are determined...Whatever happens, we know that it's going to be OK.'

Robert "LaVoy" Finicum, speaking on Resistance Radio's blogtalk Monday, said he relaxed a bit over the weekend and visited with his wife but could sense heightened activity from federal law enforcement.

"Definitely a lot of saber rousing going on around us,'' Finicum said on on the radio blog Monday. "I do believe they're positioning themselves. There's definitely a hardening of their postures. They're bringing in more assets. They're doing a lot of saber rattling...We're just moving forward.''

"It's unfortunate the federal government is beating the war drums. We just carry on. We don't worry about it.''

He explained why he, the Bundy brothers and others came to the refuge. "The match that lit this fuse was that great travesty of justice that happened to the Hammond family,'' Finicum said, referring to the father and son ranchers in Harney County sent back to federal prison on arson charges.

"You're seeing the point of the spear. You're seeing the citizens of these counties saying no more,'' to the federal government, Finicum said.

Finicum also sought to paint a different account of the people occupying the refuge, criticizing the media's portrayal.

"The picture that's painted is not what's happening at the resource center,'' he said. "Yesterday morning, I got up and walked outside...and it was peaceful. What a relaxing morning.''

Finicum said he slept in until 6 a.m. Sunday, "put on my best Levis,'' went into town and went to church. Finicum said his wife had driven to the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in the last week, spent a few days with him and left on Sunday.

While on the radio blog line Monday, his daughter Thara was welcomed as a surprise guest.

Finicum's daughter Thara Teeney told her dad Monday by radio blog: "I slept with my phone with live feed going to make sure you were still alive.''

I read tonight there are over 30 different agencies working that stand off.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:38:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No shit.

George Patton’s last words to us before we left Africa came home with meaning: "No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't agree with what they were doing, but somebody dying standing up for what they believe is right is honorable in my opinion.

I should not have posted anything here, its obvious people here do not agree, but I do wish this could have ended peacefully.

Yeah, that's horseshit.

No shit.

George Patton’s last words to us before we left Africa came home with meaning: "No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”

it could have ended peacefully,, that was up to bundy & the occupiers.. they made choices
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:39:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:39:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:39:37 AM EDT
[#30]
May the Tarps be with us all.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:42:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:43:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:44:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:45:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:46:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The live feed is annoying now because it's all drunks calling in and they're getting tired.  

Some of the stuff they are saying is hilarious, but there are tidbits of info.   She said the dude that was killed was shot 4 times, unsure where she got the info, but said it was confirmed.

View Quote

You must have heard John Spartan!
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:46:50 AM EDT
[#36]

Thank you for the quality fact finding notrega. Your work is appreciated.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:47:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:48:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I am getting ready to call it a night - my poor little chromebook is at 7% battery and the wife is in the bed, having left me with you retards again. I am battling a cold and a case of the gout...
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:50:58 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I am getting ready to call it a night - my poor little chromebook is at 7% battery and the wife is in the bed, having left me with you retards again. I am battling a cold and a case of the gout...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I predict things will be calm until daybreak.

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:51:54 AM EDT
[#40]
CNN Coverage

(CNN)Ammon Bundy, leader of the armed protesters who took over a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, was arrested and one of his followers was killed in a highway traffic stop Tuesday.

A law enforcement official told CNN that authorities pulled over two vehicles. Everyone obeyed orders to surrender except two people: LaVoy Finicum and Bundy's brother, Ryan Bundy, the official said.

Shots were fired, but it's unclear who fired first
, the official said. Ryan Bundy was injured, but Finicum died, the official added.

"It appears that America was fired upon by our government," the occupiers said on the Bundy Ranch Facebook page. "One of liberty's finest patriots is fallen. He will not go silent into eternity."

The Bundys' father, controversial Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, spoke to the Los Angeles Times after his sons' arrests.

"I have some sons and other people there trying to protect our rights and liberties and freedoms, and now we've got one killed," he said. "All I can say is, he's sacrificed for a good purpose."

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:52:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Jokes, jokes, jokes.

Right or wrong, a man is dead doing what he believed to be right. and he didn't die next o his computer.
Fuck yourselves, you deserve the America you're getting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:52:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The live feed is annoying now because it's all drunks calling in and they're getting tired.  

Some of the stuff they are saying is hilarious, but there are tidbits of info.   She said the dude that was killed was shot 4 times, unsure where she got the info, but said it was confirmed.

View Quote

Sure is. People are mostly calling in relaying the same info that they already have and others asking about the current situation.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:53:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:54:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 2:54:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Doesn't look good

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:00:10 AM EDT
[#46]
Fuck.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:01:49 AM EDT
[#47]

OH. MY. GOD.

It's the UN!  I can tell by the blue license plate.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:02:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Jokes, jokes, jokes.

Right or wrong, a man is dead doing what he believed to be right. and he didn't die next o his computer.
Fuck yourselves, you deserve the America you're getting.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:02:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Burn the patch, you gotta pay the tax.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 3:03:10 AM EDT
[#50]
This will AGAIN be the litmus test for the government to use National Guard troops and out-of-control Federal Agents against protesting American citizens.

This time there will be Cavalry along with Air, Ground Troops, and SPEC OP assets used.

Obama wants to send a message to the People with his land grabbing thugs.

My question is, how many LEO's and Guardsman will follow orders and fire on these Americans?

Blood has already been shed and the life of a good American has already been lost.

I'm curious to see the outcome.

Page / 159
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top