Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2015 9:18:16 PM EDT
The package turned out to be a batch of homemade cookies.  The Christian woman who
made them left a note with her phone number.

Police called her and
discovered the cookies were a kind holiday gesture.  

http://www.wvtm13.com/news/Cookies-cause-scare-at-Hoover-mosque/37127238
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Zero fucks given.

The poor Muslims were triggered by the microaggression of a Christian woman delivering cookies.

I'll bet if she drove them to the mosque it really pissed the Muzzies off big time.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Was it a case of Bacon? Or Bacon flavored cookies?
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Muslims in Alabama? Don't you rednecks be teaching them any redneck tricks. Just what we need, a redneck Muslim.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Muslims in Alabama? Don't you rednecks be teaching them any redneck tricks. Just what we need, a redneck Muslim.
View Quote

A Muslim cannot learn redneck tricks.

Practicing muslims don't drink, therefore they cannot redneck.

"Hold my beer, this'll be awesome"
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I can see it now, hold mah Goat and watch this.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too late, the ME is full of them!
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Hold my beer, this'll be awesome, God willing"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Hold my beer, this'll be awesome, God willing"

FIFY.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Zero fucks given.

The poor Muslims were triggered by the microaggression of a Christian woman delivering cookies.

I'll bet if she drove them to the mosque it really pissed the Muzzies off big time.
View Quote

Wow you really need to get out more
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:35:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zero fucks given.

The uncovered whore probably deserved to be stoned to death. Obviously it was worthy of contacting the police.

What type of terrible country are we running where we allow women to run amuk, drive automobiles, dress as they please, and deliver cookies to those of a different religion.

Chaos and pure pandemonium.

I'll bet that women used margarine instead of real butter. Oh, the humanity!
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#10]
It should read: "Suspicious mosque found in front of package."
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#11]
overreact much ?
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#12]
If ever there were a type of people undeserving to set foot in Alabama, it would be Muslims.  
Fucking polar opposites.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It should read: "Suspicious mosque found in front of package."
View Quote

Snort
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hold my hookah and watch this....

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 9:58:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#16]
On the outside it was a nice gesture. Truth is the cookies were made with lard.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:04:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You really haven't lived until you've fed a Muslim pork.

Wait until they finish to tell them what they just ate.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Hold my goat, and watch this..
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:13:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did this in IOBC.

Dude freaked the fuck out so bad we had to tell him it was a joke and he didn't eat pork......even though he actually did

He was a mega pussy.

I remember one day movement stopped and we're all sitting there.  Being the type of guy I was I said "fuck this, I'm going to see what the issue is".  I made my way to the front of the platoon and found Mohammed sitting on the ground with the student PL and the Tac officer (CPT) sitting around him with the student SL.  They were all "pep talking" him because he was the M60 gunner and just flat out gave up and dropped the 60 and refused to go any further.  The rest of the students (butter bar LT's)  were dumbfounded and dare not speak.

I was never one for pleasantries....I walked up, grabbed the 60 and said "give me the pig, we gotta keep moving".  Then I looked down at Mohammed and said "When we get back to the rear I'm gonna put a wig on you and fuck you like the bitch you are!"  

Movement started back up.  After the AAR the CPT pulled me aside and said, "You know, just because something is true doesn't mean you just say it"

I never got disciplined for that.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
overreact much ?
View Quote

Pretty much this.  Bomb squads get called out all the time over crap.  I've been called out in the past over a pepsi can, a manhole cover, an oil filter, a piece of pipe, and other odd crap that makes you think what the hell is wrong with people?  So you're a mosque.  Americans are not blowing up mosques.  Yet.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:20:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We did this in IOBC.

Dude freaked the fuck out so bad we had to tell him it was a joke and he didn't eat pork......even though he actually did

He was a mega pussy.

I remember one day movement stopped and we're all sitting there.  Being the type of guy I was I said "fuck this, I'm going to see what the issue is".  I made my way to the front of the platoon and found Mohammed sitting on the ground with the student PL and the Tac officer (CPT) sitting around him with the student SL.  They were all "pep talking" him because he was the M60 gunner and just flat out gave up and dropped the 60 and refused to go any further.  The rest of the students (butter bar LT's)  were dumbfounded and dare not speak.

I was never one for pleasantries....I walked up, grabbed the 60 and said "give me the pig, we gotta keep moving".  Then I looked down at Mohammed and said "When we get back to the rear I'm gonna put a wig on you and fuck you like the bitch you are!"  

Movement started back up.  After the AAR the CPT pulled me aside and said, "You know, just because something is true doesn't mean you just say it"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did this in IOBC.

He was a mega pussy.

I don't change the story just because they freak out. That's the enjoyment.

Then again, the second best thing is to fill a tube of sunscreen with lard. Use it first on yourself, then offer it to a Muslim. Once they've rubbed themselves all over, then you can reveal the punchline.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

We did this in IOBC.

He was a mega pussy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We did this in IOBC.

He was a mega pussy.

Somewhere, my grumpy grunt dad is smiling.  
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Cookies made with pork lard!
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, there are plenty of Rednecks in the Muslim world, doing amazing things with duct tape and mismatched auto parts.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:29:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The uncovered whore probably deserved to be stoned to death. Obviously it was worthy of contacting the police.

What type of terrible country are we running where we allow women to run amuk, drive automobiles, dress as they please, and deliver cookies to those of a different religion.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zero fucks given.

Link Posted: 12/25/2015 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is true. Pretty sure it's a rule.
Link Posted: 12/25/2015 11:33:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Pretty much this.  Bomb squads get called out all the time over crap.  I've been called out in the past over a pepsi can, a manhole cover, an oil filter, a piece of pipe, and other odd crap that makes you think what the hell is wrong with people?  So you're a mosque.  Americans are not blowing up mosques.  Yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
overreact much ?

Some people around here still get jumpy about random packages left at government building and places of worship.  The Birmingham area (for which Hoover is a part) has a sordid history with bombs.  As a kid in the 90s someone set one off a block from my house trying to take someone out so there are still some recent incidents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top