Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/18/2015 8:54:00 AM EDT
Local News came to the Shop!

I think I did ok. Except for my apparent brain fart and stutter at the end there.

Look at that product placement....Vickers Glocks, 2A Armament stuff, Grip Stop, Raven Concealment...

My favorite part was when they asked me to make noise with the gun over by the revolvers.

Flame away.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 8:57:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You do a pretty good Frank Oz impersonation
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:04:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Great job man!

Where's all the guns?  Isn't the wall behind the counter always lined with rifles?  And your hand gun cases look really sparse compared to normal too?

ETA:  Now I finally know what you look like.  I bought my first suppressor from you about a year ago
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think I did ok. Except for my apparent brain fart and stutter at the end there.

Look at that product placement....Vickers Glocks, 2A Armament stuff, Grip Stop, Raven Concealment...

My favorite part was when they asked me to make noise with the gun over by the revolvers.

Flame away.
View Quote

Kudos, should have rebutted the 90% BS but I am sure they didn't tell you the opposing sides interview.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great job man!

Where's all the guns?  Isn't the wall behind the counter always lined with rifles?  And your hand gun cases look really sparse compared to normal too?
View Quote

Gun show starts today. A lot of the inventory is there. Hopefully it all leaves there too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Kudos, should have rebutted the 90% BS but I am sure they didn't tell you the opposing sides interview.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flame away.

I didn't see that. They interviewed me around 11 AM and I think him afterwards. I only saw that when I saw it on the news.

Believe me, I probably gave them more info than they bargained for. Especially about the legalities of LTCFs....being a lawyer and all they got a bit more than they bargained for with me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Gun show starts today. A lot of the inventory is there. Hopefully it all leaves there too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great job man!

Oh sweet...so I can get a gun from you without a background check, right?  GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE  
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:07:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had to look up who he was... Care to send me a clip where I can compare?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Oh sweet...so I can get a gun from you without a background check, right?  GUN SHOW LOOPHOLE  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great job man!

Yea....that's exactly how things work.

If I get one more email from CeaseFire PA about that.... I subscribe to know what the enemy is up to.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:10:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Good stuff.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:11:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Nice interview. You handled yourself well; didn't look nervous.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Did you try to work in 87 at all?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If I get one more email from CeaseFire PA about that.... I subscribe to know what the enemy is up to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great job man!

I don't know who CeaseFire PA is...have you made any attempt to explain to them that 0's gun show loophole BS is just BS?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:11:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Good on you op.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think you did a really good job.

Normally the media will edit out anything that makes you sound sane and rational.

Thumbs up!!
View Quote

Thanks.

To be fair, everything I said was sane, rational and deliberate. He asked about mass shootings and assault weapons. I didn't play into that. I steered the conversation back to where I had control.

When he asked me why people were getting guns, the quote you saw in the video was part of it, but I also said people are learning that they need to take personal responsibility for themselves. I also went into people should go get training, etc. He got the sheriff for that quote, which I think is important people do on their own accord.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Thought you did well!!

Used to live up that way.  Keep on keepin' on up there!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nice interview. You handled yourself well; didn't look nervous.
View Quote

No need to be nervous. I knew exactly what I was talking about.

Now standing in a court room where a judge is leaning back in his chair staring at the ceiling while I present my argument....that has me all kinds of fucked up inside.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Did you try to work in 87 at all?
View Quote

No. I wasn't thinking about my ARFCOM brothers during that.

I do that in my blog articles where I deal with ATF.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Good job, OP!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:15:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I thought you did fine. Of course it looks as if the edited out some possibly succinct statement at the end
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#21]
You did very well.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#22]
You kicked ass, brother. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Nice work OP
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought you did fine. Of course it looks as if the edited out some possibly succinct statement at the end
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
You did very well.

Quoted:
You kicked ass, brother. I don't know you, but I'm proud of you.  

Quoted:
Nice work OP

Quoted:

Thanks guys. I aim to please. I know the news doesn't always paint gun owners and/or shops in a positive light so I was careful about how I worded things.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Flame away.
View Quote

You looked pretty at ease to me.  Well done!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#27]
You did good
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, you're fired for anti Star Wars AND Spies Like Us knowledge. Reported to staff.

skip to :35 seconds
Spies Like Us

Since everyone is on a Star Wars kick, it was the first thing that popped into my head. He's Yoda, but his normal voice isn't. You have a similar voice to the actor/director Frank, not Yoda. Definitely not an insult, not that I think you took it that way.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 9:59:00 AM EDT
[#29]
I would have avoided the cameras like the plaque, no desire to be famous
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#30]
How much for the High Standard bullpup shotgun?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw that too, how old is it?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:03:51 AM EDT
[#32]

You did good.

I was waiting for the, "Just today, we've had about 87 people come in and ask about handguns."

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:05:43 AM EDT
[#33]
bueno sir, bueno!
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:09:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You did good.

I was waiting for the, "Just today, we've had about 87 people come in and ask about handguns."

View Quote

I'm witty. But sometimes not that witty.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:10:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yup, you're fired for anti Star Wars AND Spies Like Us knowledge. Reported to staff.

Spies Like Us

Since everyone is on a Star Wars kick, it was the first thing that popped into my head. He's Yoda, but his normal voice isn't. You have a similar voice to the actor/director Frank, not Yoda. Definitely not an insult, not that I think you took it that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spies Like Us

Didn't take it as an insult. Just wasn't sure of the reference.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Very good job.

I shop there sometimes.  

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:27:06 AM EDT
[#38]
I've often wondered... Who the hell is the King of Prussia in PA, anyway?    We'll be north of that area next year for a wedding, at a place across the street from Harry's U-Pull It.  

I love those junkyards.  

Maybe we'll stop in the shop and buy something.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Why is your store so empty?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why is your store so empty?
View Quote

Mad run on guns.

Or the gun show that's happening all weekend that we'll be at. With a lot of our inventory.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Good job!

When you held the glock and said people wanted guns that were comfortable. I was all "but that grip angle tho"  
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Whats the going rate on those grey glocks?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Good  Job OP!

I see you are the Basturds that stole my girlfriend Jacqueline London away from our local news channel...........
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#44]
That anti-gun turd spliced into the video; .

Where did the "If you have a gun in your house, you're 80% more likely to have it used on you" bullshit even come from?  I've heard it repeated a million times from anti-gunners, but haven't seen any data to back it up, nor have I even heard of it happening (which you know if it was common, the liberal media would be showcasing examples 24/7).

Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Well done sir.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I want need one to replace one that I sold years ago.
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:52:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Ho lee fook!  Where is your inventory?
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#49]
cool, nicely done
Link Posted: 12/18/2015 11:57:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Jesus titty fucking Christ that website gave both my tablet and laptop aids. it wont run in firefox or chrome. all i wanted to know is what shop you work at to see if it was where i bought my .45.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top