Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2015 7:02:32 AM EDT
Named Bin Laden BY NAME and said he was dangerious and was going to attack us and it was going to make all the previous attacks on the USA look like a firecracker.  

How many people here had even heard of Bin Laden two years before before 9/11?  How many people here would have predicted two years before 911 that Bin Laden would pull off the greatest terrorist attack in history on the USA?

Watch as MSNBC hosts are stunned at this

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/20/watch-morning-joe-hosts-stunned-reaction-to-donald-trumps-chillingly-accurate-prediction-made-in-book-months-before-911/
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:05:38 AM EDT
[#1]

In Before hughjafj!!!

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#2]
in before hughfjfhfhfjffhfghdhahhahfhfhfjjj
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't Ollie North say the same thing?
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Uh, Bin Laden and friends had already attacked us many times before 9/11.      It was Clinton's failure to get him which made the attack possible.   He was very well known at the time.    We knew exactly who he was, and where he was.    Clinton called off the retaliatory attacks over, and over again.  

The media never talked about it much, and that's why you don't know about it today.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:12:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Exactly.........you guys must have forgotten the FAILED attempt on the World Trade Center
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Exactly.........you guys must have forgotten the FAILED attempt on the World Trade Center
View Quote

Biggie Smalls didn't.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, that's urban legend fueled by social media posts and chain letters. Who North actually talked and warned about was Abu Nidal.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Lol.   Every person with a brain in America said the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#9]
There's a scene in Silence of the lambs showing the fbi most wanted list. Both Bin Laden , and Hannibal Lechter are pictured. The movie was released in 1991.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#10]
He's a goddamned Nostrodamos.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 8:33:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

In Before hughjafj!!!

View Quote

This will be another Canadian Scientologist cluster fuck.

IBh
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

All his friends hated him. Said he was a know it all.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Mika 's kinda hot.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In Before hughjafj!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#16]
"How many people here heard of Bin Laden........."

How many people anxiously awaited the Hart-Rudman Comission report during the two
year period of its production knowing what it should contain, then breathed a sigh of relief
at its release when it meet their expectations, then post inevitable action by marked antagonists,
recoiled from disgust at the formation of the "911 Commission and after reviewing it upon its release
internally said, "later faggots, your on your own now?"
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#17]
If only there was someone like that could point out possible problems and dangerous situations and say they were going to do something about them running for President now
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Named Bin Laden BY NAME and said he was dangerious and was going to attack us and it was going to make all the previous attacks on the USA look like a firecracker.  

How many people here had even heard of Bin Laden two years before before 9/11?  How many people here would have predicted two years before 911 that Bin Laden would pull off the greatest terrorist attack in history on the USA?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/20/watch-morning-joe-hosts-stunned-reaction-to-donald-trumps-chillingly-accurate-prediction-made-in-book-months-before-911/
View Quote

I was only 17-18 at the time, but I remember seeing Bin Laden on the FBI Most Wanted list at the sherriff's office where my parents worked. I also remember a lot of talk at the time of Clinton having him in the crosshairs and letting him go.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 9:57:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Uh, Bin Laden and friends had already attacked us many times before 9/11.      It was Clinton's failure to get him which made the attack possible.   He was very well known at the time.    We knew exactly who he was, and where he was.    Clinton called off the retaliatory attacks over, and over again.  

The media never talked about it much, and that's why you don't know about it today.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly - these guys were known before the first bombing of the World Trade Center.

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mika 's kinda hot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

There were some that were saying that and calling it slightly before and obviously the day of.

If you listened to the news his name was out there and I'm sure if you had inroads to the folks in the government who heard of intel coming back he was a serious threat. His crew had recently perpetrated the African Embassy bombings in 1998 so there was a lot of CIA/FBI investigations and the indictment of Bin Laden in NYC in 1998 because of that.

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#23]
lol
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:00:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Maxim magazine had an article in 1998ish about Bin Laden, warning about massive attacks.
Jessica Simpson was on the cover.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Stevie Wonder could see that Bin Laden was a problem.

Bin Laden orchestrated the attacks on our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in 1998.  75 cruise missiles were sent Bin Laden's way a couple of months later.  We thought Bin Laden was suspiciously connected to a chemical plant in Sudan, so we bombed that, too.

You'd have to be like 20 years old to not understand how well Bin Laden, and the threat he posed, was known here in the US prior to 9/11.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:18:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
There's a scene in Silence of the lambs showing the fbi most wanted list. Both Bin Laden , and Hannibal Lechter are pictured. The movie was released in 1991.
View Quote

I think that was the movie Hannibal, released in February 2001.

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:20:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Rick Rescorla knew too.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Um, a lot of us believed this. My dad was helping me move to UF as a freshman in August 2001. When we finished, we went and had dinner and talked about this exact idea. I remember my dad hoping whatever it was wouldn't be too bad but bad enough so that America would finally do something.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote

This.

I was well aware he was a major threat.  

I also knew it was him when the second plane hit.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
in before hughfjfhfhfjffhfghdhahhahfhfhfjjj
View Quote

IN!
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#31]
anyone who followed current events and had an interest in who the terrorists were back than could have anticipated this..

Hell, I remember when I was at work and saw the first tower burning and heard the word "plane" my first thought was AQ/OBL
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Um, a lot of us believed this. My dad was helping me move to UF as a freshman in August 2001. When we finished, we went and had dinner and talked about this exact idea. I remember my dad hoping whatever it was wouldn't be too bad but bad enough so that America would finally do something.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

America rolled-over on its other side and went back to sleep.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:55:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
NO HE DID NOT.  URBAN LEGEND.  Transcripts show Ollie North used Abu Nidal, not Bin Laden's name.  Please correct all others that come along to say this.  

*dang didn't scroll far enough 556therapy won*
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yea look at the evidence that could suggest he was also involved in OK city bombing.  Not saying it's conclusive, but it's very interesting to read it.  

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#35]
You mean he predicted that the person who repeatedly said he would attack the United States, did attack the United States?  What a genius.  

Many people knew who Bin Laden was back in 99.  I wrote a paper on him around that time, and thought that terrorism would be a great field to study since no one really studied it at the time.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Huge LOLs at the idea that no one had heard of bin Laden before 2001. What kind of brain dead moron slept through the Kenya and Tanzania bombings and Clinton's response in 1998? UBL was plastered on CNN for weeks at a time. If you truly didnt know who UBL was prior to 2001, you are an ignorant imbecile.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:08:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bwobLwRxGns/UnapGJZsSeI/AAAAAAAAgaY/pQeXY9t2l1s/s640/hannibal+cvr+bl.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bwobLwRxGns/UnapGJZsSeI/AAAAAAAAgaY/pQeXY9t2l1s/s640/hannibal+cvr+bl.jpg

+1
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you hadn't heard of Bin Laden by '99, you weren't paying attention.  See Africa embassy bombings, USS Cole.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Mika Brzezinski is the one who announced she's voting for Hillary and then asks "how she could lie to us?" over the emails

Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#42]
If Ted Cruz had written that, GD'd be having a fucking parade.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

My wife and I used to crack bin Laden jokes when to NFL teams we hated played each other. Nobody in their right mind didn't know that al Queda wasn't going to try again.

Needless to say, we knocked off the stupid cracks about him.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump just released a statement claiming to know that Osama Bin Laden in hiding in Pakistan!
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:21:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Hell, I was saying that while I was in high school around 2000.
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No, that's urban legend fueled by social media posts and chain letters. Who North actually talked and warned about was Abu Nidal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top