Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#1]
My feels!
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if the brown girl would have been as outraged if the email came from a LGBT/Brown/Minority?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy fuck, that bitch was annoying.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:53:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Video needs more pimp hand!
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't listen to it really, too libtardish.

Sine when did Yale become a ghetto, there's an obvious lack of needed white masters there.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#8]
At least we don't have to worry about a Maoist Cultural Revolution scenario in this country anytime soon.  All you'd need to drive off the typical leftist college students would be some harsh language and maybe a jar of GMO gluten peanut butter.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]
South park is turning more into a documentary than satire.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's an interesting article about Yale profs telling college students to stop being such PC pussies
View Quote
MY EMOTIONS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN REALITY AIMLESS WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ACCEPT A SITE STAFF POSITION IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:56:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Emotional outbursts...the trump card of toddlers and liberals.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's an interesting article about Yale profs telling college students to stop being such PC pussies
View Quote

Ha. You reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:57:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Those institutions create the morons. Let the tard flow.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Jeez.  What is happening at Yale lately.  Harden up!
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:58:14 PM EDT
[#15]
wait...

that was all over Halloween costumes?  Do I get that right?  

Foreign student?  Did I get that right?

Don't like Halloween, Christmas, etc..don't come to 'Murica.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Typical liberal loudmouth who must scream to drown out any other voice.  Notice how the crowd dissipated after her tyrannical rant?   A late teen or twenty something just ranting as if she had some authority.  Absolutely no respect for the faculty either.  People pay big dollars for this educational indoctrination.  Pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did not work.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#20]
What the hell did I just watch?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Lol. Any guesses as to her admission and scholarship status? Because I'm guessing she is a quota admission.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My toddler says to take that back or pay the consequences ie a dirty diaper to the noggin  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Emotional outbursts...the trump card of toddlers and liberals.  
My toddler says to take that back or pay the consequences ie a dirty diaper to the noggin  

The difference is that your toddler is capable of reasoning, liberals aren't.  
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#25]
He shouldn't have stood around for that. He gave legitimacy to her outburst by hearing her out.

And that kind of outburst should get her expelled. Protest is awesome and belongs at a school, but that was Jerry Springer crap.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:05:22 PM EDT
[#26]
"I'm a special snowflake hear me rawr!"

"My FEELS"

Edit: Spelling for you grammar lovers
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:07:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Good Christ!!!!!!!!! If Michael Obama had a sister!!!

If anyone deserves to be black bagged it's shit people like that, screeching psychopath.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#28]
We need a draft.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's a hissy fit from an adult over an email about halloween costumes. lol
View Quote

This.  What the fuck is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He shouldn't have stood around for that. He gave legitimacy to her outburst by hearing her out.

And that kind of outburst should get her expelled. Protest is awesome and belongs at a school, but that was Jerry Springer crap.
View Quote

It's a culture thing: the loudest one gets heard by all unfortunately.  I'd have to walk away or risk jail with that ignorant bitch.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:11:52 PM EDT
[#31]
"It's about creating a home here!"

View Quote

Behold:  The end results of the "Everrrrone needs too go to colluj!!" mentality
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's a culture thing: the loudest one gets heard by all unfortunately.  I'd have to walk away or risk jail with that ignorant bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her culture is irrelevant. Yale needs to enforce standards or they won't be Yale for long. They need to protect the brand.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I like how the blonde chick high tailed it over to stand in solidarity.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
South park is turning more into a documentary than satire.
View Quote

It has been for years
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Needs more Worldstar.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

and yet they created these monsters
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:15:46 PM EDT
[#37]
I fucking loathe entitlement college students.

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:19:21 PM EDT
[#38]
"This isn't about creating an intellectual space! This is about creating a home!!!"

No, bitch. No, it's not.

I still find these shens deliciously ironic, as academia built that. And later, those people will crumble when their temper tantrums don't work in the real world. Ouroboros smiles.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Her culture is irrelevant. Yale needs to enforce standards or they won't be Yale for long. They need to protect the brand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True. There is no way that girl will be able to survive in any sort of corporate or professional environment at all. Yale can only crank out so many of those graduates before market value for a diploma from them will be a dollar twenty five.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Holy fuck, that bitch was annoying.
View Quote

That's what I took from it
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:23:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Goes to Yale University but can't use a cell phone to video properly?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I wonder how much she'd cry and freak out if another student treated her the exact same way she treated the teacher.

O wait.  That's right.  Only liberals have the right to speak their minds.  And "wymyns" studies students.

Some people have no idea how to function without mommy holding their hands.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:24:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sine when did Yale become a ghetto, there's an obvious lack of needed white masters there.
View Quote

Never been to New Haven? Yale is in the ghetto.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#45]
this is why Trump is awesome.

that dumb ass dude just sat there and let her shout him down, and let her rant but when he tried to dialog with her she flipped out.

If you want to scream at me, you won't EVER stop me screaming at you.  Trump would have callled her an unstable nutjob, laughed in her face and walked away.

that dumbass sat there and took it. All he had to to was just turn and walk away,  check out arfcom on his phone, denying her even the attentions she seeks.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even the Ivy League schools aren't exempt from the cultural bullshit, this vid proves it.  I do agree, Yale better do something right the fuck now or risk being viewed as the new Berkley.  The Ivy League schools are the only faith I have left in the legitimacy of higher education, and it seems to be dwindling.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can tell that you have never been to New Haven.

(you haven't missed anything much)

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:30:04 PM EDT
[#48]
For the sake of my blood pressure, I'm not watching the video.  Reading the article was bad enough.
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:31:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
We need a draft.
View Quote

Even the Army doesn't take complete morons.

(close to it, though)

Link Posted: 11/7/2015 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#50]
She so far off the mark. It's reality and universities by sheltering them from it are doing the students a life long disservice. But alas she will make for the model citizen of tomorrow's "1984".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top