Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Um the president of the US is also Commander in Chief. Trump could probably just get this chapo guy put on a terrorist list and then drone strike him. Lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump gets in that guy is fucked.   I hope he has the federal agencies go on a tear and smack down all that cartel shit.

Seriously?  How do you figure he is fucked?  He has more cash than Trump, better armed/trained body guards, is probably more likely to pay up and the Mexican gov ain't gonna extradite his ass.

Um the president of the US is also Commander in Chief. Trump could probably just get this chapo guy put on a terrorist list and then drone strike him. Lol

Eventually.  Maybe.  Consider how long it took to get Bin Laden.  Sorry, no one and no organization is omnipotent.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Seriously?  How do you figure he is fucked?  He has more cash than Trump, better armed/trained body guards, is probably more likely to pay up and the Mexican gov ain't gonna extradite his ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump gets in that guy is fucked.   I hope he has the federal agencies go on a tear and smack down all that cartel shit.

Really?  "If he gets in" So Chappy has more resources than the U.S. gubmint?
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#3]
He's just proving what Trump said if this is true.
How would one collect that bounty anyway?
If someone did get crazy and tried I would hope we'd go scorch earth
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Welp, this won't end well for El Chodeo.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He may not have more but he can devote 100% of his to whatever he wants.  The US gov has a lot of other priorities.  How much of the budget can he devote to a personal grudge?

Additionally, see my post right before yours.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In a way, all of us has an El Chapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Chapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Chapo. For me, El Chapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill me. But as sure as my name is Donald Trump, the people of The United States can conquer their own personal El Chapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Chapo.
View Quote

LoL
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:31:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He may not have more but he can devote 100% of his to whatever he wants.  The US gov has a lot of other priorities.  How much of the budget can he devote to a personal grudge?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much did we spend in Iraq?
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Would be great if El Guano suddenly turned up dead, and Trump gave it one of these...

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=81414

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Whats the old adage, "you learn a lot about a man by who his enemies are." ?

I imagine this could boost Trump up quite a bit...
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:36:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Trump would offer to give him a free helicopter ride...
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

In a way, all of us has an El Chapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Chapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Chapo. For me, El Chapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill me. But as sure as my name is Donald Trump, the people of The United States can conquer their own personal El Chapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Chapo.
View Quote

Would you say that you have a plethora of trepidation over El Chapo?
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Reporter: What is your reaction to the announcement that the Mexican drug lord, El Chapo, has died?

Trump: Well he won't be missed, but I will tell you I offered him a chance to talk to me and honestly I'd be happy, I'd honestly be very happy if he was a wonderful person, but frankly, you know it just didn't work out.  I have built successful companies and have tons of fans.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Eventually.  Maybe.  Consider how long it took to get Bin Laden.  Sorry, no one and no organization is omnipotent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once the US government stops supporting the Sinaloas, they're likely to fail miserably. Fast & Furious and similar happenings seem to strongly suggest that the US wants the Sinaloas to win the cartel wars.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#14]
If you ask me, Mexican Drug Lord wants him dead, then he must be doing something right!! I wish our government would piss of the Mexican drug lords more than trump though...
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Would you say he offered a plethora for Trump?
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]
A hundred million bucks?

Trump better not show up at my house. My morals sell for way less.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:50:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ya......that isn't a guy I would want putting a bounty on me.  OK I guess I wouldn't want anybody putting a bounty on me, but definitely not that guy in particular.
View Quote

Trump could afford to disappear El Chappo if he wanted. I suspect he keeps him around for the publicity.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#18]

El Chapo is worth (according to the Forbes) is 1 billion. Trump ( according to Forbes) is worth 4 billion...though he says he's worth ten billion.

Trump should double the offer for Chapos head.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 10:56:52 PM EDT
[#19]

Carlos 'El Puerco' Valdez

One of my favorite characters seems to have gone down the memory hole.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#20]
If that is in small unmarked bills, I can arrange something
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
What I don't get is why a Mexican drug lord like him is still alive, wasn't there suppose to be some sort of drug war? send a tomahawk cruise missile up his ass.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#23]
So, El Chapo just basically......

Made Trump's point?

Well ok.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
He's just proving what Trump said if this is true.
How would one collect that bounty anyway?
If someone did get crazy and tried I would hope we'd go scorch earth
View Quote

I'm sure the money is already sitting in an escrow account.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

"Cook it"

View Quote

Just what I was thinking.

eta

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:12:26 PM EDT
[#26]
If Mexican violence comes to NYC when someone tries to collect the reward the way they usually do in Mexico, suddenly unchecked immigration is going to become very unpopular. If Obama was smart he'd put elchapo in check before anyone starts tossing hand grenades at Trump in midtown Manhattan.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:13:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm dumbfounded as to why a news source would publicly announce a bounty for a political candidate. (from a drug lord no less)
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That would be awesome. Probably won't happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Trump has any balls, he'll offer $200M for El Chapo.

Agreed
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:17:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm dumbfounded as to why a news source would publicly announce a bounty for a political candidate. (from a drug lord no less)
View Quote

The idea of Trump being assassinated gets them hard thinking of the ratings. Plus they get rid of the candidate they hate.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:22:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
A hundred million bucks?

Trump better not show up at my house. My morals sell for way less.
View Quote

I had a similar thought.
That's a LOT of jingle.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:25:23 PM EDT
[#31]
In other news El Chapo is pretty cool with Obama.....
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm for just about anything El Chapo's against.  

100M Mexican pesos is about 6M USD.  Trump could offer that as a reward for his capture and extradition to the US.  We've wanted him for years and were pissed when he recently escaped from a "high security" Mexican prison in that tunnel.
View Quote

He is the head of Sinaloa, which is the Fed's favorite cartel.

They weren't pissed he escaped, they may have even had a hand in it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

They will need a sicario.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Once the US government stops supporting the Sinaloas, they're likely to fail miserably. Fast & Furious and similar happenings seem to strongly suggest that the US wants the Sinaloas to win the cartel wars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, Feds picked Sinaloa as their pony and have been running interference for them with other cartels and law enforcement ever since.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In other news El Chapo is pretty cool with Obama.....
View Quote

Of course, Obama basically told the border patrol that they aren't allowed to do anything

He makes El Chapo lots of money
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:30:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm for just about anything El Chapo's against.  

100M Mexican pesos is about 6M USD.  Trump could offer that as a reward for his capture and extradition to the US.  We've wanted him for years and were pissed when he recently escaped from a "high security" Mexican prison in that tunnel.

It's hard for me to keep track of who is who, so I occasionally read the authorized autobiography The Cartel by Don Winslow.

Aside from his decidedly anti gun/Communist fucktard bent, he gives a decent picture of the life of a Mexican drug lord.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking hell that would be great.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

El Chapo has more than $10 billion?  His net worth is estimated to be $1 billion.  Trump could have him wacked easily, more easily now than if he were President.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:34:56 PM EDT
[#39]
INB4 Mr. Garrison gets Trump.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:35:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#41]
First post.....is the greatest FPNI ever.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:46:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he brings El Chapo's severed head onto the stage for the next debate, I would vote for him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Hope you understand the whole "el chapo escaping just to assassinate Trump" is a hoax to troll websites stupid enough to post it
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 11:47:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

El Chapo has more than $10 billion?  His net worth is estimated to be $1 billion.  Trump could have him wacked easily, more easily now than if he were President.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did say "cash", and I bet Chapo has extremely liquid assets.  Trump? Not as much.

Despite that, I hope Trump doesn't get killed.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:08:14 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

He did say "cash", and I bet Chapo has extremely liquid assets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did say "cash", and I bet Chapo has extremely liquid assets.

There is something to be said for drug kingpin levels of liquidity.

Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:40:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I think that just reinforced what trump said doesn't it?
View Quote

Yup you cant buy that kind of press. Logic isnt those guys strong suit.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummm, last I heard Trump has about 230 some odd million in liquid assets.  Net worth is nice but if you can't access it you can't spend it.  And I don't see Trump selling buildings at cut rates or using them as collateral for loans to raise money fast for this.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:31:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"If Trump gets in"

Well making death threats against a sitting US President would not do well for El Chode-o's life span.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only problem with that logic is that we prosecute people for doing that and Donald Trump doesn't want to go to prison.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 1:48:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top