BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever read on GD.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eh, it lacks all context. For all we know the blind kid could have been an absolute prick.

Blind or not there are still things a person can do to warrant a beat down.
All we know for sure is that all the fight was taken out of the kid after taking that curb to the face.

Such as?

"A person," yes, but absent a weapon and a real threat of physical violence from this specific kid 2/3 his size, I don't see it.  

ETA: dude got only 8 stitches in his ear.  He could have used another fistful, as could his friends.  

Good swing.

For all we know blind kid could of shit in his Cheerios, raped his little sister, or beat his dog. As I said there is no context. That's why I'm not choosing any side and saying its a good hit.

Being blind doesn't automatically turn a person into a saint.

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever read on GD.

Well I don't know. GD has a long and rich history............ But it's close, that's for sure.....
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:45:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Kick his ass Sea Bass!
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:50:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Player two has joined.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Player two has joined.
View Quote

lol awesome

"you okay Austin"

"I'm fucking good Cody"

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Eh, it lacks all context. For all we know the blind kid could have been an absolute prick.

All we know for sure is that all the fight was taken out of the kid after taking that curb to the face.
View Quote

This.

You don't beat on the handicapped, "bully" needed that (right) lesson taught apparently.

However, the blind kid may have just learned the wrong lesson out of this as well. (I can be a dick and get away with it so I can milk people's sympathy to get what I want even when I'm wrong).

A lot of handicapped people are aware that they're handicapped.  Some of them are smart and amoral enough to recognize sympathy for their condition in others and manipulate those others to get what they want.

I grew up with a kid like that.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:57:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good shit.

However,
Dude shouldn't have just sucker punched the bully.

He should have got that piece of shit's attention first, assessed to see what he was really about,
and then proceed to blow his shit out.
View Quote

Street fights, even between kids, aren't Hollywood.  Sucker punch is best punch; get in and get out before the other guy knows he's in a fight.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Ain't the world a fine place?
I wish the kid on the ground had got stomped while he.was down.
I know this is a kindler and gentler Arfcom but this reminds of SWAT teams making a dynamic entry and holding old people, women and children face down on the floor at gun point while they search a house.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Street fights, even between kids, aren't Hollywood.  Sucker punch is best punch; get in and get out before the other guy knows he's in a fight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good shit.

However,

He should have got that piece of shit's attention first, assessed to see what he was really about,

I call it the coward's way out but you are right and should be very aware that you are open to a sucker punch when in a street setting.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:04:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The real asshole is the kid videotaping the bully smack the blind kid around.
View Quote

Yep, the guy shoulda popped him just for sport.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:10:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Do we even really know if the kid was blind?  Serious question, but funny scene below.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:17:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Ahhhh initially I got excited when it looked like bully was doing the "brain damage arms", but he seemed to get up ok.

Punks like that should piss into a catheter and spend the rest of their lives regretting their stupid decisions.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:17:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I call it the coward's way out but you are right and should be very aware that you are open to a sucker punch when in a street setting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good shit.

However,

We're talking about two different things here. This isn't about the knockout game; it's about taking down a bully or some other bad guy.  Armed in an active shooter situation, I'm shooting the guy in the back before he knows I'm even in the world.  You can stand up and challenge him to a duel if you want to.

ETA: OK, first I'm going to wet myself.  Then I'm going to shoot him in the back.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Well played, and great use of variations of "Fuck".
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:20:18 AM EDT
[#14]

He did good work there, I damn proud of that stranger.

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:21:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

We're talking about two different things here. This isn't about the knockout game; it's about taking down a bully or some other bad guy.  Armed in an active shooter situation, I'm shooting the guy in the back before he knows I'm even in the world.  You can stand up and challenge him to a duel if you want to.

View Quote

Agree a GUZILLION percent with the active shooter scenario but in a fist fight I never sucker punched anyone............downside is I lost some fights as a result.

I ain't wired to sucker punch someone.

In a fist fight..........yes I challenge him to a "duel".

The problem with that is I lost some fights and I was in A LOT of them as a young kid/man.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:21:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

... as well as all the other kids watching and not stopping the bully...
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:27:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which are the majority of people nowadays. The schools train them that violence is always wrong.
It is so bad in some schools if you defend yourself from being attacked by two kids, you will also be suspended or expelled.
Schools create sheeple.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:30:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I love a happy ending
View Quote

Haha!
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Agree a GUZILLION percent with the active shooter scenario but in a fist fight I never sucker punched anyone............downside is I lost some fights as a result.

The problem with that is I lost some fights and I was in A LOT of them as a young kid/man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess you're just a better, more honorable, person than I am.  If I'm in a situation that's going physical, I'm going to be the one to take it there.  <shrug>

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:01:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Why didn't eight colleagues kick him in the head while he was down?

Oh, right.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I guess you're just a better, more honorable, person than I am.  If I'm in a situation that's going physical, I'm going to be the one to take it there.  <shrug>

View Quote

I don't think that at all.

You would never be the bully or asshole picking on someone.

And I can COMPLETELY understand your strategy of "fuck them.......they are bullies and deserve no fairness"........TOTALLY understandable.

"Different strokes for different folks" is all this is..........no biggie IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Based on how people were getting off on the thread about the principle paddling a members son for defending himself from sexual assault, most of Arfcom would support him being punished.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly, the young man that protected the blind kid will most likely be suspended from school

Based on how people were getting off on the thread about the principle paddling a members son for defending himself from sexual assault, most of Arfcom would support him being punished.

I'd say there is a bit of a difference between defending a blind kid and starting a fight with someone over juvenile horseplay.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Loved that movie while growing up!  Now I want to watch it.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Good knockdown.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Good shit.

However,

View Quote

Guy figured he was attacking a blind kid so why not give him a taste of his own medicine.

Attack him from the blind side.

Tic for Tac.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Wanted the blind kid to kick his ass. He needs some training.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:18:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If my son had ever been suspended for defending the defenseless . . . .I would have explained how proud of him I was in front of the principal our whoever thought he should be kicked out.  That's a good kid IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly, the young man that protected the blind kid will most likely be suspended from school

I wouldn't care too much

If my son had ever been suspended for defending the defenseless . . . .I would have explained how proud of him I was in front of the principal our whoever thought he should be kicked out.  That's a good kid IMO.

My sons all know that if they defend themselves from a bully and get suspended they will get a trip to Universal Studios.

And the principal and superintendent of schools will know about it in an open letter.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#29]
I too was hoping the blind kid did the ass-kicking himself but I'd buy player 2 a drink or three in a heartbeat. HE is the kind of young man our Dear Leader should be inviting to the White House...

Oh, and I was also hoping the video would end with a voiceover like this one from Shawshank Redemption:

"and Bogs never walked again......To my knowledge, he lived out the rest of his days drinking his food through a straw
"
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Good hit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:42:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Anyone see the difference in this fight as compared to most others that are posted.
The guy puts the punk down, but leaves it at that, there was no beating and kicking him after he was down.
He and others then actually came to the guys aid and help him up.

More evolved society, but were still animals

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Player two has joined.
View Quote

Fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
he got falcon donkey punched.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I love a happy ending
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:51:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Was hoping the blind kid did the destroying, but I'm happy to settle for a 3rd party.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:53:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The lesson he was taught was leaking down the side of his face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kid was bleeding pretty good.

The lesson he was taught was leaking down the side of his face.

He needs MOAR shattered jaw, fractured eye socket and partial blindness for karma to be balanced.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:54:05 AM EDT
[#38]
How many people were standing around?
How many were whipping out their cell phones to film a blind kid getting pounded instead of beating the bully down?
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Player two has joined.
View Quote

haha
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:55:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps.

But I know of NO parents would wouldn't be up the principal's ass if they dared. Especially with video evidence of this fucking shitlords beating up a blind kid.

If it was my kid? I'm taking him to a Marlin's game and he's cracking his first beer. (SNL reference)
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#41]
My favorite Player 2:

BOOM!
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'd say there is a bit of a difference between defending a blind kid and starting a fight with someone over juvenile horseplay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.  Some asshole rubbing his his dick on the back of my head? If he's too big to deal with a la Marquess of Queenberry, a week or so later, he's going trip and fall down the stairs or some shit.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Meh,  not enough.  The bullys punk ass friends needed a beat down too.
View Quote

I saw that. It was obvious they were close enough to see what he did, and they still had the audacity to defend his actions. That's disgusting right there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#44]
I'd like to think that for every person who would punch a blind kid there are legions that would defend him.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:03:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How can someone hit a blind kid like that? I don't care how much crap the kid is talking. That's the no go zone. Be a man and walk away if that's happening. Dude got what he deserved.
View Quote

Maybe he got his ass kicked at pinball.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:06:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

What the fuck is wrong with you? He is fucking blind? You can simply PUSH a blind person away from you if he is really swinging, or just laugh and walk away. Is the blind guy going to chase you down like fucking daredevil?

I can't think of any reason whatsoever for a kid who is, what looks like a full 8 inches and fifty pounds heavier, to be punch g a blind kid. And then the faggot's buddy is videoing him beating up a blind kid.

Yeah, the one who did the retard roll deserved what he got.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:09:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

For all we know blind kid could of shit in his Cheerios, raped his little sister, or beat his dog. As I said there is no context. That's why I'm not choosing any side and saying its a good hit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Such as?

"A person," yes, but absent a weapon and a real threat of physical violence from this specific kid 2/3 his size, I don't see it.  

ETA: dude got only 8 stitches in his ear.  He could have used another fistful, as could his friends.  

Good swing.

A blind guy raped anyone, shit in cheerios, or beat a dog? Especially a blind teenager? Is this kid a fucking superhero?

There is something wrong with you. Like psychologically fucked up. ARFCOM never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can someone hit a blind kid like that? I don't care how much crap the kid is talking. That's the no go zone. Be a man and walk away if that's happening. Dude got what he deserved.

lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#49]
I want off this planet. Disregarding the whole "the blind kid could have been a dick" argument, what have we come to when everyone's first response to something like this is, Let me pull out my cell phone and watch!

I'm only 28 years old and if this happened when I was younger, there would have been 10 people stopping that shit RFN. We have become a nation of fucking pussies who would rather be a good little witness than prevent shit like this in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, they were all waiting for context. to show up. Duh.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top