Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/11/2015 10:15:22 PM EDT
I shook his hand. Thanked him for his service. Was completely humbled. I basically no longer have a bucket list...I mean, how do you top that?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You shook Obama's hand?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#3]
#ALLEGEDLY

Quoted:
I shook his hand. Thanked him for his service. Was completely humbled. I basically no longer have a bucket list...I mean, how do you top that?
View Quote

Enlist, kill the next Osama.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought it was Hillary?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#5]
This should be good.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Pics,autograph, signed affidavit or it didn't happen
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:20:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#8]
He posed with the body, took pics, and had one to show you right?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#9]
OP. just go suck off your mail man for doing his job also...pretty much the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:21:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I met him too at the range He sure put on some weight though
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:23:02 PM EDT
[#11]
How did your paths cross?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I've met six different "SEALS" at least that capped Usama

Actually met Bissonnette too.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP. just go suck off your mail man for doing his job also...pretty much the same thing.
View Quote

Please, show me your stellar military record, or are you just to busy delivering mail?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#14]

What gun shop was this at?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:25:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

I've heard of giving the mail man a tip, not letting the mail man give you the tip.

You guys do it differently down there it seems.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:27:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Cool.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't think of the last time my mail man had to risk his life by going fast rope into hostile territory to kill terrorist leaders.

Well, maybe if his route was in Baltimore.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Was he a ginger from Butte, MT?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:31:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

What about those dinosaurs you claimed you had proof of living inAfrica right now?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What about those dinosaurs you claimed you had proof of living inAfrica right now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#23]
And this thread will be great
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#24]
He was the keynote speaker at the National Commander's Reception that took place in my hometown tonight.  My buddy spotted O'neill a couple tables in front of us and said, "I'd like to shake his hand...Come on, let's go thank him for his service." And so we did. I knew he was team 6, but I didn't realize he killed Bin Laden until Linsey Graham got up to introduce him and laid it all out on the table.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#25]
You top it with a piece of bacon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:34:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

Link to thread with that post
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I vaguely remember that thread.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
You shook Obama's hand?
View Quote

Lulz.

Okay, that made me laugh.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#31]

So you met Brian Williams?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The comment about the seal was a joke, in case you have trouble understanding.
But as far as "dinosaurs"......

I said I have seen something during a mission trip to africa, back in 2007. It was in the trees and I wont say much else. Sub-saharan africa is VERY big. There could be T-rexes living in the jungle there and no one would possibly know, except for the natives, who DO have stories of such things. If you look at the evidence and written Word, and the entire length of recorded history, there were dinosaurs 4400 years ago, and africa is big enough they could still be living there. In fact, Dr Hovind has testified that lots of people come up after his services having seen things too, but were too shy to come forward. Ancient cultures even have made carvings of dinosaurs you can find with a simple google search.

Let me put it this way.

WHY is saying you saw a dinosaur such a remarkable thing or modern day heresy? What the fuck do you think alligators are? Is it because that evolution is on shaky ground already, even more so that they have found dinosaur bones with in tact soft tissue that can not be more than thousands of years old, and they will do anything with propaganda in to keep you from knowing in effect to lie preserving it so that no one questions it for fear of SOCIAL rejection....Why do you think college courses will kick people out of doctorate courses for lacking social or presentation skills??? BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY EVOLUTIONISTS CAN KEEP CONTROL OVER THE FIELDS OF SCIENCE................... Is to keep only people who have the fear of social isolation over their head. Period.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Lulz.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You shook Obama's hand?

Lulz.

"You didn't build kill that!"

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#34]
lol
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:45 PM EDT
[#35]
I bet if they got him when Bush was president we would have seen the photo of a dead Bin Laden. That picture would probably be prominently posted in his presidential museum as well.

Obama didn't release it to keep from pissing off the muslims is my guess.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Rob is a cool dude.  Definitely a blast to have a beer with.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#37]
My little sister is dating a SEAL Officer.  
He did not kill Osama.  
She needs to up her standards.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait...Wut?

Link to thread with that post

Quoted:

People have some funny ideas about Dinosaurs, that they only lived
millions of years ago etc... Go to the jungles of africa and there are
still some dinosaurs alive today.. One missionary in our church knows
someone who saw a Triceratops in the Central African Republic. Creating
mythology about dinosaurs is one way the devil tries to make evolution
convincing.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#39]
I heard him give a speech at my school (less than 1.2k people) literally the day after the news broke. He didn't say he was the shooter in the speech since it was fresh news, but he alluded to it a few times and made a few jokes.

He is an EXCELLENT public speaker. I took several videos of the funny and interesting parts that are on Youtube.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I've met six different "SEALS" at least that capped Usama

Actually met Bissonnette too.
View Quote

He replied to me on IG one time. I was happy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Rob is a cool dude.  Definitely a blast to have a beer with.
View Quote

I doubt he'll ever be able to buy himself a drink again...
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:42:19 PM EDT
[#42]
IN!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:44:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People have some funny ideas about Dinosaurs, that they only lived millions of years ago etc... Go to the jungles of africa and there are still some dinosaurs alive today.. One missionary in our church knows someone who saw a Triceratops in the Central African Republic. Creating mythology about dinosaurs is one way the devil tries to make evolution convincing.

I'm southern baptist and that still makes me go
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:44:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I said I have seen something during a mission trip to africa, back in 2007. It was in the trees and I wont say much else. Sub-saharan africa is VERY big. There could be T-rexes living in the jungle there and no one would possibly know, except for the natives, who DO have stories of such things. If you look at the evidence and written Word, and the entire length of recorded history, there were dinosaurs 4400 years ago, and africa is big enough they could still be living there. In fact, Dr Hovind has testified that lots of people come up after his services having seen things too, but were too shy to come forward. Ancient cultures even have made carvings of dinosaurs you can find with a simple google search.

Let me put it this way.

WHY is saying you saw a dinosaur such a remarkable thing or modern day heresy? What the fuck do you think alligators are? Is it because that evolution is on shaky ground already, even more so that they have found dinosaur bones with in tact soft tissue that can not be more than thousands of years old, and they will do anything with propaganda in to keep you from knowing in effect to lie preserving it so that no one questions it for fear of SOCIAL rejection....Why do you think college courses will kick people out of doctorate courses for lacking social or presentation skills??? BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY EVOLUTIONISTS CAN KEEP CONTROL OVER THE FIELDS OF SCIENCE................... Is to keep only people who have the fear of social isolation over their head. Period.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me put it this way.

Fucking craziest derail ever.

Kudos to p226guy, this was impressive.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm guessing this is your mailman since you seem to be an expert on the subject.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:44:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Let me put it this way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me put it this way.

So, which dinosaur did you see in those trees?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
People have some funny ideas about Dinosaurs, that they only lived millions of years ago etc... Go to the jungles of africa and there are still some dinosaurs alive today.. One missionary in our church knows someone who saw a Triceratops in the Central African Republic. Creating mythology about dinosaurs is one way the devil tries to make evolution convincing.

I hope he was making a joke.  

After reading a little more apparently he was serious.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:46:27 PM EDT
[#48]
So how tall is Brian Williams?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:47:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me put it this way.

Herpadon and a Derpasaurus.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top