Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 46
Posted: 8/11/2015 6:54:37 PM EDT

Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues

Now that the Inspector General is stating that her emails contained documents that were actually marked classified and she gave those emails to her attorney who has no security clearance?

I expect her to be indicted and drop out of the presidential race within 48 hours.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html

18 U.S.C. 1924 - UNAUTHORIZED REMOVAL AND RETENTION OF CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS OR MATERIAL

(a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

(b) For purposes of this section, the provision of documents and materials to the Congress shall not constitute an offense under subsection (a).

(c) In this section, the term “classified information of the United States” means information originated, owned, or possessed by the United States Government concerning the national defense or foreign relations of the United States that has been determined pursuant to law or Executive order to require protection against unauthorized disclosure in the interests of national security.

08/20/2015  Clinton campaign admits classified emails were on server.  Wall Street Journal Article

08/31/2015  State marks 150 more of Clinton's email as classified

12/31/2015  State Department document dump today of thousands of emails.  Hundreds classified and redacted.  1 more classified Secret.

1/8/2016 total number of classified emails found on Clinton's personal server has risen to 1,340

1/11/2016 FBI investigation switching towards public corruption probe of the Clinton Foundation

1/16/2016 State Department "finds" thousands of new Clinton documents

1/19/2016  Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs link

1/26/2016  Fox News Catherine Herridge reporting FBI taking depositions from people in intelligence services that originally created classified materials that were emailed to Clinton by her aides.

1/29/2016  State Department releases 909 Clinton emails, 242 more redacted as classified, 22 not released at all and classified Top Secret too sensitive to be released if even redacted. Nearly 1,600 classified emails on her server so far

Fox News reporting 18 emails marked as classified were between Clinton and Obama

State department claims presidential privilege and refuses to release.

2-26-2016 Friday night document dump. 88 new classified emails.  1,818 total classified emails to date
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe if we get a repub in 2016. Maybe.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I give this zero chance of happening.  Hillary is untouchable because she is one of the elected elite.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I give this zero chance of happening.  Hillary is untouchable because she is one of the elected elite.
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:59:12 PM EDT
[#4]
How about NEVER.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:00:47 PM EDT
[#5]
FBI Visits Denver Company Regarding Hillary Clinton Emails

A Colorado company is now a part of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email system. The FBI is looking into the security of the server she used while she was secretary of state.

A Denver company called Platte River Networks was handling the email of the secretary of state of the U.S., but it wasn’t a government account. It was a private account and it’s raising questions about security.

Last week FBI agents visited Platte River Networks which was involved in handling the Clinton email accounts. Sources related to that visit told CBS4 Investigator Rick Sallinger the company has been asked to preserve any information related to the emails involving Bill and Hillary Clinton.

The inspector general for the intelligence community had been looking into the Clinton emails. It then made a referral to the justice department which led to the FBI visit.
One issue is whether Platte River Networks could have backup copies of Clinton emails that were deleted. Classified information has reportedly been found on the private server in her home.

“I did not email any classified material,” Hillary Clinton said.
View Quote

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/08/11/fbi-visits-denver-company-regarding-hillary-clinton-emails/

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
This may have some legs. Fox reported that the emails were not just classified,  top secret.  That has to get her out of the election,  and maybe jailed. She already has a sworn affidavit stating she had no classified info in the emails.

I expect Biden and others to join the race in the coming days.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I could die a happy man if I see HRC and Bill doing a perp walk into prison.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:04:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Just imagine the shitstorm that would erupt if several of the republican candidates stated that they would insist on her indictment if they were to make it to the white house.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Breaking at ABC: FBI Has Hillary Clinton Emails From Home Server, US Official Says

The FBI has taken possession of thumb drives containing Hillary Clinton's emails, some of which have been deemed to contain highly sensitive classified information, according to a U.S. official briefed on the matter.

The official was not authorized to be quoted publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Clinton's lawyer, David Kendall, turned over the emails after the FBI determined that he could not remain in possession of the classified information, the official said. The State Department previously had said it was comfortable with Kendall keeping the emails at his Washington law office.
View Quote

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-official-fbi-hillary-clinton-emails-home-server-33024314
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:06:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Never going to happen as long as a Democrat is in the White House. Some pigs are more equal than others. If she was a Republican the trial would already be over and she'd be getting a new girlfriend in prison.

And Bill would be running Buck Wild...
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:07:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Sen. Charles Grassley said two of the emails, which traversed Clinton's insecure home email server, were deemed "Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information," which is among the government's highest classifications.

Grassley said the inspector general of the intelligence community had reported the new details about the higher classification to Congress on Tuesday
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#13]
LOL
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]
"The inspector general for the Intelligence Committee told Congress that potentially hundreds of classified emails are among the cache that Clinton provided.

Her campaign and Kendall did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The FBI is looking into the security of the Clinton email arrangement. There is no evidence she used encryption to shield the emails from foreign intelligence services or other prying eyes."
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Breaking at ABC: FBI Has Hillary Clinton Emails From Home Server, US Official Says

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/us-official-fbi-hillary-clinton-emails-home-server-33024314
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The FBI has taken possession of thumb drives containing Hillary Clinton's emails, some of which have been deemed to contain highly sensitive classified information, according to a U.S. official briefed on the matter.

The official was not authorized to be quoted publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Clinton's lawyer, David Kendall, turned over the emails after the FBI determined that he could not remain in possession of the classified information, the official said. The State Department previously had said it was comfortable with Kendall keeping the emails at his Washington law office.

I'm thinking they'll exonerate her no matter what. Can't see Obama letting it go to fruition.  He and his Iranian dominatrix may hate her but I can't imagine they want her to start talking about their criminal empire.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:10:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:11:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
LOL
View Quote

Want a banana to go with your banana republic?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

"The inspector general for the Intelligence Committee told Congress that potentially hundreds of classified emails are among the cache that Clinton provided.

The FBI is looking into the security of the Clinton email arrangement. There is no evidence she used encryption to shield the emails from foreign intelligence services or other prying eyes."
View Quote
None of this would even be a blip on the radar if Obama wanted her to win the election.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm thinking they'll exonerate her no matter what. Can't see Obama letting it go to fruition.  He and his Iranian dominatrix may hate her but I can't imagine they want her to start talking about their criminal empire.
View Quote

I wonder how much she knows? There is no love lost between Obummer and the Clinton's, and no trust.

That said I always wondered wha she knew about F&F, since it involved a foreign country and ITAR violations.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:14:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I wonder how much she knows? There is no love lost between Obummer and the Clinton's, and no trust.

That said I always wondered wha she knew about F&F, since it involved a foreign country and ITAR violations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, this is probably WH trying to get leverage against her if she tries to pull a media dump on Obama.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

SPNI
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The way she was making speeches about guns being evil, you betcha.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:16:43 PM EDT
[#23]
She's a member of THE preferred class, your rulers, your betters, she will never get in trouble .

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#24]
If Reagan wasn't perp walked for selling arms to our enemies in Iran, what's a few emails?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:17:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Never going to happen as long as a Democrat is in the White House. Some pigs are more equal than others. If she was a Republican the trial would already be over and she'd be getting a new girlfriend in prison.

View Quote

Just who do you think the DOJ, FBI etc work for at the moment? Everything you have read or heard about Hillary and and classified emails was first approved thru the Administration. Leveling these kinds of charges against a former Secretary of State is a big fucking deal that any career bureaucrat knows not to push thru without clearing it first.

IMO, this is Obama and Valerie Jarrett giving Hill a big "FUCK YOU!" To the Clintons. There is absolutely no love lost between them, especially after Bill made that comment about the Obamas being people that would have been carrying their bags just a few years ago. It also smells of dirty dealings with the DNC to get rid of the Clintons.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:18:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Never. Part of the elite political class. And she's a woman. And a lesbian. Three check boxes. Untouchable.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:19:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Please, please, please, let this stick.

Eyes closed, tapping heels together.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#28]
How long did Sandy Berger get again?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If Reagan wasn't perp walked for selling arms to our enemies in Iran, what's a few emails?
View Quote

LOL.  Outed, and so young.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Now that the Inspector General is stating that her emails contained documents that were actually marked classified and she gave those emails to her attorney who has no security clearance?

I expect he to be indicted and drop out of the presidential race within 48 hours.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article30714762.html
View Quote

48 hours huh???

maybe my sarcasm meter be broken...
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:21:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Never
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

China Read Emails of Top U.S. Officials
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just imagine the shitstorm that would erupt if several of the republican candidates stated that they would insist on her indictment if they were to make it to the white house.
View Quote

Come on Trump...

He's just the kind of crass asshole who would not only be able to bring this up, but forcibly knock down all those who try to take him to task over it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Good, good!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Several investigations ensued, including those by the U.S. Congress and the three-person, Reagan-appointed Tower Commission. Neither found any evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs. Ultimately the sale of weapons to Iran was not deemed a criminal offense but charges were brought against five individuals for their support of the Contras.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

This was back when Congress would actually do something if they saw what they thought was wrong. Dems no less. Won't ever see anything like that from the GOPe.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:25:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Selling TOWs to Iran to kill Saddam's tanks was the right thing to do.

The Clintons are simply grifters. Criminals, stealing money and undercutting the interests of the US. Kinda like Obama, except that Obama has actual hate for the US.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:26:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Pardoned before Obama leaves office

Nothing to see here folks, move along
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I predict . . . never
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#41]
She is going down.  I'm going to sacrifice a goat on an alter to the dark one to ensure it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:27:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Several investigations ensued, including those by the U.S. Congress and the three-person, Reagan-appointed Tower Commission. Neither found any evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs.[4][5] Ultimately the sale of weapons to Iran was not deemed a criminal offense but charges were brought against five individuals for their support of the Contras.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Several investigations ensued, including those by the U.S. Congress and the three-person, Reagan-appointed Tower Commission. Neither found any evidence that President Reagan himself knew of the extent of the multiple programs.[4][5] Ultimately the sale of weapons to Iran was not deemed a criminal offense but charges were brought against five individuals for their support of the Contras.

The Democrats are always trying to hurt US interests. Both Carter and Ted Kennedy asked the Soviets for help defeating Reagan.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#43]
She's turning over her server and thumb drive to DOJ according to cnn
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She's a member of THE preferred class, your rulers, your betters, she will never get in trouble .

View Quote

She is nobility! How dare you peasants! Next you you’ll want King Obama brought up on charges of giving arms to ISIS!

(That is what was on the server I suspect)

My question, are we a nation of laws or not?

We will see!
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:30:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This could be very big.

Electronic records are not the same as printouts, as most here know.

There is already more than enough evidence for an indictment and this may be just the thing to get Valerie Jarrett to green-light the DOJ to remove the hated Clintons from the top tier of American politics.

We will see.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe, maybe not. There's no love lost between Zero and the Clintons. It's possible (but I am not holding my breath) that he would give the go ahead to drop the hammer on her.

Agreed with the fact that if she was a Republican she'd already be in prison.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
So she gets off and Gen Pertaeus got charged/fired.

Fucking bullshit, I hope they swift board her ass over this.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This could be very big.

Electronic records are not the same as printouts, as most here know.

There is already more than enough evidence for an indictment and this may be just the thing to get Valerie Jarrett to green-light the DOJ to remove the hated Clintons from the top tier of American politics.

We will see.
View Quote

Once they turn on Clinton and ordinary Democrats are given a green light to turn on her, it will be ugly for them. What we know for sure now is only a small part of it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

War on women!
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 7:37:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

She is nobility! How dare you peasants! Next you you’ll want King Obama brought up on charges of giving arms to ISIS!

We will see!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We will see!

Not for them, only for me and thee.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 46
Top Top