Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]
@turboguy

The obese416 is on sale. Meh armor, long reload. 212/248 pen with .31 accuracy aimed at 2.21seconds. 50kph top speed 17hp/t.

There it is in a nutshell
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I understand that:

A.My opinion is mostly irrelevant because I am not a near unicum- I am a low green

B.  My clan is not a "power" clan--mostly social and we do o.k. at times

However--I have probably spent close to $2k since I started playing--have almost all the premium tanks, premium account, buy gold, etc. The fact that I am right around 80% bottom tier games since the last "re-balancing" of tiers though---I ain;t

spending another thin dime.  Why would I give a penny to support a game that puts me in a game that makes me virtually powerless to effect?  I think I have a better chance of wining the next billion dollar power-ball than I do getting a Top Tier

game in my VK 10-001 or my JAgII.  If it would have been the +- 4--I never would have started playing.  I had three games in a row yesterday in the ST (whatever-the T6 premium medium) Swede.  Bottom tier every game-lost every game-top 3

damage every game--so I was purple stats wise, but LOST EVERY GAME.  Maybe it is the "American" in me-but when I do the best I can, I like to win once in a while.  Working to get into a good position , dumping clips into tanks, only to have

them swat you with one or two shots while you only get half their health.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:

But the stinkin' arty sure is.  This stun effect, and "can't miss" arty is ruining the game.  I hate arty.

Why don't they at least give us the option to play games with no arty?
View Quote
At least I can read a book while playing Arty. Don't try and take that away from me.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe that at one time the MM was at +4/-4 and that anyone actually liked it. Had it been this way when I started, I would have installed, played maybe a dozen games with tier 1's, and uninstalled all in the same day.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 12:43:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raizer] [#6]
the key to this new MM is to play 10s ....and 9s...sprinkled with some pref 7.  8s and 6s are a no go-the new MM has effectively eliminated seal clubbing because the clubber platoons are getting put in the lowest tiers.

Im running 10s and having a good time.  I either get bonds or am top tier in an 8/9/10 game
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:03:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#7]
My Tier 5's are still doing what they always do Kill tier 7's just fine and tier 4 with 1 shot if i am running Derp a nators . Sherman 3 , Panzer 4h , Sherman Regular.

Matter of fact i have maintained a 1500 wn8 the last 4 days just Running My  Derp Sherman 3 its stupid easy. Win or lose i will make sure to get 750 damage per game unless i get gang banged

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]
But the stinkin' arty sure is.  This stun effect, and "can't miss" arty is ruining the game.  I hate arty.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Manic_Moran:

This game has a number of concerns which need fixing before it can really become viable  again for expansion, but frankly, +/-1 isn't one of them.

I don't mind+2/-2 as much now that the new mm has helped mitigate the problems associated with being bottom tier.  IMO +1/-1 would be better but to me it really just comes down to feeling like the matches are fair.   Being smashed repeatedly by arty never helps with that.  3 arty games make me want to drive off a cliff into deep water.

Manic_Moran I really appreciate the inside view.  Hopefully someone can distill our whining down into something meaningful.  Everything I see here seems to boil down to people feeling like there are aspects of the game that make it unfair.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:00:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: irishtech] [#9]
Originally Posted By Bones45:
I don't mind+2/-2 as much now that the new mm has helped mitigate the problems associated with being bottom tier.  IMO +1/-1 would be better but to me it really just comes down to feeling like the matches are fair.   Being smashed repeatedly by arty never helps with that.  3 arty games make me want to drive off a cliff into deep water.

Manic_Moran I really appreciate the inside view.  Hopefully someone can distill our whining down into something meaningful.  Everything I see here seems to boil down to people feeling like there are aspects of the game that make it unfair.  
View All Quotes

This game has a number of concerns which need fixing before it can really become viable  again for expansion, but frankly, +/-1 isn't one of them.

I had a match last night with 3 arties on the each team.  stun locked until death was super awesome.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By raizer:
the key to this new MM is to play 10s ....and 9s...sprinkled with some pref 7.  8s and 6s are a no go-the new MM has effectively eliminated seal clubbing because the clubber platoons are getting put in the lowest tiers.

Im running 10s and having a good time.  I either get bonds or am top tier in an 8/9/10 game
View Quote
Been my experience since 9.20 tier 10 seems only hope to maintain any control over win rate.  But I can say we at least had fun last night for first time since it launched.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I play to pass time when I'm not doing anything else. Only keeping the premium account going, not buying another effin vehicle until there are new maps to play them on. Starting to get the same as at Fort Polk; welp, are we going north & south this time on Peason Ridge or are we going east & west? SURPRISE!! This time we're going east & west on the north side of the range road from the 100 series arty firing points to the 300 series firing points(those that have been to Fort Polk most likely recognize the areas that I described ). Same concept. They have 'older & unbalanced' maps. We should have the option of using those if we want. Have as a 'no whine' selection under 'Random Battle Types'. Until then, phuque their new vehicles.

And I do occasionally have a good game while goofing off:

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:03:51 PM EDT
[#12]

----------------------

View Quote
Agreed.  I don't mind the +2 MM.  Doesn't bother me at all.  Fix arty stun.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#13]
1 arty per battle with the old damage system and everything would be fine.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By irishtech:

I had a match last night with 3 arties on the each team.  stun locked until death was super awesome.
View Quote
I have XVM on dont give 2 fucks what color you are my Priority Targets are Heavies and Tank Destroyers you can be blood red or Deep Purple Either way i am going to Focus the fuck out of those 2 Particular types .

Overly Op tanks We know what they are get the Most Attention   looking at you Japanese Heavies and Defender in Russian Land Patriot in American land.  Skorpion non Heavy but i like making their Health Go bye bye.

Even Before Stun it is what got taken out first they can do the most Damage to your team
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:26:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#15]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Guess some of you dont remember this kind of arty......    

Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:27:27 PM EDT
[#17]
damn that is old!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 11:29:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 2001WS6:

https://i.imgur.com/wzQcdma.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/d8mIYm3.jpg
View Quote
OMG :P
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:07:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#19]
This is why i keep my Derps they can Carry games when they need to and their still fun Great game to end the night

Sherman III

Battle achievements Top Gun, High Caliber, Oskin's Medal, Pascucci's Medal, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Mission completed! Reward:
Added: Pudding and Tea (x1), Buchty (x1), Onigiri (x1), Extra Combat Rations (x1), Improved Combat Rations (x1), Case of Cola (x1), Coffee with Cinnamon Buns (x1), Chocolate (x1), Strong Coffee (x1)

WN8: 11 595

Link Posted: 9/8/2017 8:04:54 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
lol...blast from the past.

And both maps are still in the rotation.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
1 arty per battle with the old damage system and everything would be fine.
View Quote
I'd settle for that, too.  Opt out would give the truest picture of how the player base feels about it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Check out this thread on restoration of a Matilda tank.
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2030622_Restoration-of-a-Matilda-tank.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BigheadCCT:

View All Quotes

Make arty great again!
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:39:37 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote
The good ole days!!

Ha, yup 
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By BigAJ:
Make arty great again!
View Quote
You should make a hat saying that AJ.

Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
That would be a big hat.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#27]

That would be a big hat.
View Quote
AJ's a big guy... 
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:10:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
@turboguy

The obese416 is on sale. Meh armor, long reload. 212/248 pen with .31 accuracy aimed at 2.21seconds. 50kph top speed 17hp/t.

View Quote
Seems like the 416 with a fully traversable turret and moar gun.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
View All Quotes
@turboguy

Maxed out dpm is like 2k. It reloads like a t-34-3/m4 Ravioli
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:22:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#32]
View All Quotes
@turboguy

If I wasn't pissed at WG right now, I'd think about picking one up.

Tier 8 is fucking unplayable right now.

I'll just continue to have fun sticking my cock in the eye of tier X with the M48 which is incredible now. It's like an E50M with better armor on the turret and the tumor is gone.

In buffing the M48 turret did they also buff the T95E2?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:47:36 PM EDT
[#33]

I'll just continue to have fun sticking my cock in the eye of tier X with the M48 which is incredible now. It's like an E50M with better armor on the turret and the tumor is gone.

View Quote
Wasn't in the patch notes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:22:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#34]

View Quote
Bro the m48 is the vundersex now. I took it out last night. 5k damage and 5 kills. Me and the tier 10 skoda raped face on karkov. I shot 1 he would unload his clip I would finish. Only good for a 1st class though. I'll roll the e2 tonight and see how she rolls.

The foch b is broken as fuck. I clipped out a e50m last night. Yeah, he had a good game...1 minute long for him. Blue player too. He instantly started reversing on the 2nd shot. It didn't help him.

Not too thrilled with WG right now either. Hardly been playing
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#35]

Bro the m48 is the vundersex now. I took it out last night. 5k damage and 5 kills. Me and the tier 10 skoda raped face on karkov. I shot 1 he would unload his clip I would finish. Only good for a 1st class though. I'll roll the e2 tonight and see how she rolls.

The foch b is broken as fuck. I clipped out a e50m last night. Yeah, he had a good game...1 minute long for him. Blue player too. He instantly started reversing on the 2nd shot. It didn't help him.

Not too thrilled with WG right now either. Hardly been playing
View Quote
If they nerf the Waffle E100, they better fucking nerf the Foch B.  That would be the last straw for me if they don't/didn't.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:51:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inquisitive_Spaniard] [#36]
Originally Posted By tyman:

If they nerf the Waffle E100, they better fucking nerf the Foch B.  That would be the last straw for me if they don't/didn't.
View Quote
It's the 50 B's gun....with two extra rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed it to 4 shells or gave it stupid long reload. Right now with vents and rations I have a 34second reload only a hair from BIA.

If you do the math it really isn't all that much worse than a foch 155 with 750ave dmg with 3 shells. Granted the dpm difference is huge due to reload times.

I also had a tier 8 eat 5 rounds without taking a single point of dmg. He was hull down and I couldn't do a damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:02:33 PM EDT
[#37]

It's the 50 B's gun....with two extra rounds. I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed it to 4 shells or gave it stupid long reload. Right now with vents and rations I have a 34second reload only a hair from BIA.

If you do the math it really isn't all that much worse than a foch 155 with 750ave dmg with 3 shells. Granted the dpm difference is huge due to reload times.

I also had a tier 8 eat 5 rounds without taking a single point of dmg. He was hull down and I couldn't do a damn thing.
View Quote
And everything you said just described the Waffle but having a little bit more DPM while being 2x as large and no armor on 2/3 of the tank.....but all the fucktards cried about it and WG nerfed it.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#38]

And everything you said just described the Waffle but having a little bit more DPM while being 2x as large and no armor on 2/3 of the tank.....but all the fucktards cried about it and WG nerfed it.
View Quote
And the camo was fucking awful too.  Huge no camo and no armor so spotted was death. This foch can hang armor wise.

Going to try out Destiny 2 tonight, tired of WG bs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:22:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#39]
View All Quotes

I didn't like it either. It had what, 6 rounds when it came out and something stupid like 340 pen STANDARD? At least it had a monster weak point, that being the entire turret. After they nerfed it a bit it still sucked, but a lot less so. If you got spotted you were getting worked.

The Foch has a lightbar, true, but unless you're within spitting distance hitting it is luck.

I don't like autoloading TD's. Being able to straight up clip out an enemy tank in a TD that has good camo and is faster than the tanks with awesome armor from the front is dumb.

It's funny taking on the Foch's with the M48, however, you can bounce the Foch's shots and beat his ass.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#40]

I didn't like it either. It had what, 6 rounds when it came out and something stupid like 340 pen STANDARD? At least it had a monster weak point, that being the entire turret. After they nerfed it a bit it still sucked, but a lot less so. If you got spotted you were getting worked.

The Foch has a lightbar, true, but unless you're within spitting distance hitting it is luck.

I don't like autoloading TD's. Being able to straight up clip out an enemy tank in a TD that has good camo and is faster than the tanks with awesome armor from the front is dumb.

It's funny taking on the Foch's with the M48, however, you can bounce the Foch's shots and beat his ass.
View Quote
The Waffle always had the Jagdtiger gun...276mm pen AP and I think it was 340mm pen RapeCR.  Or, you could get the 150mm of course.

But yeah, they buttfucked that tank into oblivion.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By j97531:

And the camo was fucking awful too.  Huge no camo and no armor so spotted was death. This foch can hang armor wise.

Going to try out Destiny 2 tonight, tired of WG bs.
View Quote
Aye.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#42]

I'd settle for that, too.  Opt out would give the truest picture of how the player base feels about it.
View Quote
Same with maps, let folks opt out of some. That will tell WG which ones players want gone.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 8:38:37 PM EDT
[#43]
anyone up for some strongholds or team battles with ar-15?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 8:56:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Had a Cent X today on my team that was a 15 wn8.  Yes, a 15.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#45]
I have found a new love for HE rounds... I'm having a blast spamming them against turrets. I have reached a new low in this game so much that I look forward to seeing how many modules and crew I was able to take out using heat...
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#46]
I finally got some time to play today, and I must say...I suck with TDs. Couldn't win with the UDES, and I'm not off to a good start with the chicom line.

Still no grand battle...bit of a bummer, but not a big deal.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 12:58:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Anyone looking to run some 10's? I enjoy my heavies...Not the super heavies. 113, 50B, IS4, IS7, E5, T110E4 etc. Anyone with coms (TS, vent, discord, etc etc) lemme know. GdC_daddy

*forgot* Possibly interested in attempting some missions for the 55A.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Bm59garand in battle with me. Must be arfcommer.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:52:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: raizer] [#49]
seriously, you guys without the wz 1-5a are missing out on a fun tank
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Drifter75:
I have found a new love for HE rounds... I'm having a blast spamming them against turrets. I have reached a new low in this game so much that I look forward to seeing how many modules and crew I was able to take out using heat...
View Quote
Welcome to the CLub of High Explosive LOLZ .

its why i keep my derp tanks
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top