[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Skip the getto malts and get a Bud Light Mangorita
View Quote
Hell yeah. Hangover hell though.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
This whole damn thread and not a single damned one of y'all mentioned Boone's fucking Farm? Fucking weaksauce....

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This whole damn thread and not a single damned one of y'all mentioned Boone's fucking Farm? Fucking weaksauce....

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/boonesstrawberry.jpg
View Quote

Boones is a negotiating tool in the procreative arts.  It's not for drinking you silly bastard.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 5:58:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Didn't they tone down 4 loco? I know they talked about it. When I got it it was several years ago and it was the original stuff.

I rented deliverance from the movie store near my house, and then swung by drug mart and got 2 cans of different flavors of it.  Got drunk. Walked over to the store, got a 3rd can. Halfway through the 3rd can I finished the movie, and then cut down my shower curtain with an axe, and took pictures.

I poured the rest of the 3rd can down the drain.  I had enough sense to realize the maddness HAD to stop.

I'll see if I can find the pictures.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OP Here .
I was going to get some MD 20/20 but the local liquor store doesn't carry it ( fuckin PA alcohol laws )
So I Decided to go with some of the other suggestions on this thread ..   and then when i got back home I realized that I still had a bottle of Ron Centenario rum that I bought in Costa Rica . .... And a Shotglass .
This should be a fun night

I have 3 days to recover .
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/jmm1713/IMG_0479.jpg
Didn't they tone down 4 loco? I know they talked about it. When I got it it was several years ago and it was the original stuff.

I rented deliverance from the movie store near my house, and then swung by drug mart and got 2 cans of different flavors of it.  Got drunk. Walked over to the store, got a 3rd can. Halfway through the 3rd can I finished the movie, and then cut down my shower curtain with an axe, and took pictures.

I poured the rest of the 3rd can down the drain.  I had enough sense to realize the maddness HAD to stop.

I'll see if I can find the pictures.

Success!

Finding the pics took me on a hell of a trip down memory lane.

ETA::Looking at this pic reminds me how terrible of edges my tools had on them before I got a vice for my apartment.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Boones is a negotiating tool in the procreative arts.  It's not for drinking you silly bastard.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/boonesstrawberry.jpg

Sometimes he just has a hard day and wants to slip into something comfy and be a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:11:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Didn't they tone down 4 loco?

View Quote

They took the energy drink part (and thus the fun part) out of it because white women were up in arms over it.

Now it's just flavored malt licka.

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They took the energy drink part (and thus the fun part) out of it because white women were up in arms over it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't they tone down 4 loco?

Yeah, glad I had my epic adventure when I did.

The only reason I bought it was because of the news stories talking about how it was the debil!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:44:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a one and done MD experience in college.  Friend and I drained a bottle after some red wine with pasta.  I remember regaining consciousness on my feet staring at myself in the mirror.  I went to check on him and he was laid out on the couch.  I tried to wake him, but no go.  I was sure he was dead, but I was so messed up and tired I went to bed figuring I'd deal with it in the morning.

I woke about noon.  When I caught up with him the next day, the hangover was in full force on both of us.  Never again.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

IMHO it is the best tasting of the Bud'ritas I have tired. I sometimes grab a tallboy for the train ride home (you can drink on METRA). It is the best thing since the old Four Loko for getting fucked up in a hurry for not much money that I have ever had.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skip the getto malts and get a Bud Light Mangorita

I never tried it, but you sure are right. When I saw that it's 8% ABV, I 'd!

Evidently they come in tall boy cans too. I haven't seen them around here, but my coworker said he got tore up on one.

IMHO it is the best tasting of the Bud'ritas I have tired. I sometimes grab a tallboy for the train ride home (you can drink on METRA). It is the best thing since the old Four Loko for getting fucked up in a hurry for not much money that I have ever had.

Those budritas will fuck you up in a hurry before you know what the actual fuck just happened.

Wife and I were in Kroger last weekend and saw them on sale.  God Damn
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I got retarded smashed on Steel Reserve in California one time. The only time in my drinking career I woke up the next day still drunk.

Good stuff for the money.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#12]
OP knows how to party.

I was going to recommend Steel Reserve 211
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Has anyone said King Cobras yet?
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#14]
If I'm going to tie one on, I don't want to end up in a diabetic coma.  Drinking 2 Cisco 750's is less than drinking a 750 of some regular liquor which isn't a life changing experience.  It's got to be the sugar that's putting the hurting on.  Anything 80 proof is actually quite tame once you start hitting the Booker's, Stagg Jr., or other barrel proof goodies.  

Drinking for men should go like this:

Wine with food
Champagne for celebration
Beer for thirst
Vodka and Gin for a proper drink
Tequila for a party
Good whiskey and rum for sipping, ice if you prefer(1 rock only please), water if you must.  Cigar optional.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 5:38:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Old gold make your brain cold.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 5:41:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If I'm going to tie one on, I don't want to end up in a diabetic coma.  Drinking 2 Cisco 750's is less than drinking a 750 of some regular liquor which isn't a life changing experience.  It's got to be the sugar that's putting the hurting on.  Anything 80 proof is actually quite tame once you start hitting the Booker's, Stagg Jr., or other barrel proof goodies.  

Drinking for men should go like this:

Wine with food
Champagne for celebration
Beer for thirst
Vodka and Gin for a proper drink
Tequila for a party
Good whiskey and rum for sipping, ice if you prefer(1 rock only please), water if you must.  Cigar optional.
View Quote

Best post in the thread. Getting a buzz with wine, beer, or malt liquor is not a good plan.

Sipping hard liquor over the course of the evening is the best way to enjoy and carefully regulate the buzz so as to not get sick, stupid or have a hang over. Also drink plenty of water.

Windsor Canadian is only 8.95 a fifth and it's actually pretty good. After a couple shots, the difference between it and Crown Royal is very little.

If you're out to save every last penny, Gilby's vodka is like 7.50 but not nearly as good.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:26:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Philly getto? I Grew up in chester and it had to be mad dog. My favorite tho? Night train!
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:28:46 AM EDT
[#18]
High Grav, brah.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:44:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Cold Duck champagne and Mad Dog 20/20. Mix together and you've got flavor and multi-colored projectile vomit all in one glass!

If that is too high brow for you take the cheapest vodka, whiskey, and bourbon you can buy. Pour 1-2 jiggers of each in a tall glass over ice. Called a Coleman Fuel. It will light your fire but the next day you'll feel like you've been kicked in the guts by Satan, pounded on the head by a mad dwarf with a big hammer, and poked in the eye by a rattlesnake with a bad overbite!

Always drink in moderation!

Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:45:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Click here for all you need to know
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Steel Reserve, Camo XXX, Sparks,
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 7:49:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I used to drink Private Stock 64 oz, when 40 oz just isn't enough

Link Posted: 5/3/2014 8:28:50 AM EDT
[#23]
tier 1

both have drunkitated me very quickly
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#24]
From wiki

Listed on the Pabst website as a "Fun Fact", Colt 45 was named after running back#45 Jerry Hill of the 1963 Baltimore Colts and not the pistol or the revolver.

Link Posted: 5/3/2014 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Those budritas will fuck you up in a hurry before you know what the actual fuck just happened.

View Quote

This thread inspired me. I got the strawbur' flavor...
This shit's gonna get banned!

I see it now! This is the new four loko.  I just finished my first can and I'm already feeling goooooooood.

Link Posted: 5/3/2014 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 4:52:34 PM EDT
[#27]

THIS! People that were slamming OE said this shit tasted like gasoline, couldn't see how I could drink it. It WILL get you blackout drunk.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 4:53:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Steel Reserve.
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 5:00:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I see it now! This is the new four loko.  I just finished my first can and I'm already feeling goooooooood.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh.

I bought a 12 pack of the mango ones... Tasted like some Diet bullshit!

Only drank one, glad I also bought a case of beer too!
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 5:01:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Steel Reserve

As long as you can get the first 2 or 3 down the rest of them should be tolerable.  Maybe get buzzed on good stuff first?
Link Posted: 5/3/2014 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Meh.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meh.

I didn't say anything about it tasting good.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top