Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/26/2002 8:30:33 PM EDT
Band of Brothers box set all ten dvd's from the wife If u guys have not seen it u should go to bb and rent it Some of u high speed guys might want to try to look for it on kaza/ which u can download from www.zeropaid.com I sure it will be on kazaz all month long 24hrs a day in jan 56k welcome. If ur from ar15 send im
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 8:42:16 PM EDT
I got Band of Brothers on VHS and I just finished watching the first two-part tape. Awesome stuff. It's a big plus that it's not only directed by Stephen Spielberg but based on a book written by Stephen Ambrose (you other History Channel fans will know him). I have cable, but a lot of the time movies from kazaa look like crap.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 8:59:16 PM EDT
I think u will find quality on kazza from some dude named extreme to be dvd quality you could download from him and burn in mepg 1 and watch on your dvd player www.vcdhelp.com file tmpeg with instruction to convert any file to mepg 1 that will play in most dvd players search keyword band of brothers
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 9:12:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/26/2002 9:13:02 PM EDT by heimei]
i got it for my birthday last month- was a month ago today. I watched it both times it aired in HBO, and i downloaded it off kazaa a while back, and I am still in love with it. Very emotional stuff.
Top Top