Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2002 8:30:33 PM EDT
Band of Brothers
box set all ten dvd's from the wife
If u guys have not seen it u should go to bb and rent it

Some of u high speed guys might want to try to look for it on kaza/ which u can download from www.zeropaid.com I sure it will be on kazaz all month long 24hrs a day in jan 56k welcome.
If ur from ar15 send im
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I got Band of Brothers on VHS and I just finished watching the first two-part tape. Awesome stuff. It's a big plus that it's not only directed by Stephen Spielberg but based on a book written by Stephen Ambrose (you other History Channel fans will know him). I have cable, but a lot of the time movies from kazaa look like crap.
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 8:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I think u will find quality on kazza from some dude named extreme to be dvd quality you could download from him and burn in mepg 1 and watch on your dvd player

www.vcdhelp.com   file tmpeg with instruction to convert any file to mepg 1 that will play in most dvd players
search keyword band of brothers
Link Posted: 12/26/2002 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#3]
i got it for my birthday last month- was a month ago today. I watched it both times it aired in HBO, and i downloaded it off kazaa a while back, and I am still in love with it. Very emotional stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top