Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#1]
It SHOULD be legal to shoot left lane bandits

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Read the description on the video - she actually did intend to turn left.

And just because no one has mentioned it yet - Florida strikes again!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait what?

Would it have been nice to see him take out a school bus full of kids too. No one is right in this video. Both should have their licenses taken away for at least a year.

Hmm lets see, there was a median and houses directly next to the road, plus a left hand turning lane, hence it isn't a highway, hence there is no "fast lane". 100% reckless driving by the guy in the F250.

You make it sound like she had intentions to turn left. Watch the video again, her only intention was to piss off the guy behind her, and nearly got someone killed. As I said before, no one was right here. 2 rednecks don't make a right.

Yup... 3-4 minutes this went on (her words), but she was turning left eventually so lets just camp the lane. I read the description too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

It takes 10 seconds to move over and let someone pass, they were going at it for well over a mile. Plenty of time to get back in the lane. Agh, nevermind.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:14:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No idea what the speed limit was, but they were passing cars in the right lane, so it seems the driver in front was justified in being in the left lane.
View Quote

NO

Where did you get your driver training??
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:14:50 AM EDT
[#5]
That sure showed.....somebody.....something....

Might be safer if the clown in the truck drove slower, from now on. Fucking around at highers speeds doesn't seem to be his "thing".

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Behind you they are a threat, in front of you they are entertainment.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:15:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Slow drivers in the fast lane vs. tailgater.  Too bad they both didn't crash.
View Quote

This. Is it wrong I was hoping her car got mowed down by an 18 wheeler once she stopped? Nice safety vest. Probably a safety manager at some green corporation.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Intentions or not, the woman is driving down a public street, not a highway, when some ass wipe decides to ride her ass for no reason, seeing as there are open lanes to pass. What if she wanted to turn left? What if she wanted to be in the left lane until her car runs our of gas? I can understand the reaction if this was on a highway with a 70 mph limit or something, but this is a common street. So when you are driving down the street to go to your friends house and some douche nozzle wants to ride your ass for literally no reason, most people will respond "fuck this guy" and slow down to spite him, which is what this lady did.

Just so happens to turn out that the guy in the F250 was supreme douche of the land, and imploded in spectacular fashion.
View Quote

So case in point right here, people would rather not do the right thing and just move over, and instead want to have a dick measuring contest. That's not the correct way to drive.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

they didn't collide. the bro truck driver forgot one simple thing.

his bro truck is made to haul shit and compensate for his small dick, not handle well on the street.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
when assholes collide.

they didn't collide. the bro truck driver forgot one simple thing.

his bro truck is made to haul shit and compensate for his small dick, not handle well on the street.

I think you missed his point.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#11]
How many more idiots are going to bitch about left-lane campers, even though this wasn't on a highway and doesn't apply?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:20:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Dumb cunt should have moved out of the way.
View Quote

Nasty whore knew damn well she was fucking with somebody and she was enjoying it.  Skank.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Typical fucking Ford owners

And for those of you saying that this wasn't a highway, they were going 60mph...  This isn't a common street.  It's probably a parkway of sorts.  At any rate, she was still passing vehicles, so no fucks given for her being in the left lane.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:26:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Holy shit half you people either didn't watch the video or are too dense to realize they aren't on the fucking highway. If I'm going 10 over the speed limit on a street and you're riding my ass, you can go fuck yourself. On the highway it's a different story, but that's not what happened here. Left turn lanes make the "fast lane" go away.

Quoted:

And for those of you saying that this wasn't a highway, they were going 60mph...  This isn't a common street.  It's probably a parkway of sorts.  At any rate, she was still passing vehicles, so no fucks given for her being in the left lane.
View Quote

There are tiny 2 lane 2 way county roads up here where the speed limit is 65... speed limit doesn't always determine the kind of roadway.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#16]
video description said they were in the left lane to take a upcoming left turn
I was expecting him to rearend somebody not paying attention to the road for that long
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I hate left lane cruisers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, I love doing 5 under in the left lane. Set the cruise, fire up the tunes and relax! I hardly ever have to slow down or change lanes. It is very relaxing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Holy shit half you people either didn't watch the video or are too dense to realize they aren't on the fucking highway. If I'm going 10 over the speed limit on a street and you're riding my ass, you can go fuck yourself. On the highway it's a different story, but that's not what happened here. Left turn lanes make the "fast lane" go away.

There are tiny 2 lane 2 way county roads up here where the speed limit is 65... speed limit doesn't always determine the kind of roadway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

County road...  as in, not in the city.  They're in the city going 60 mph.  This isn't a street, it's a 4 lane freeway/parkway/highway/boulevard.

What color is your F250?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Eh, I love doing 5 under in the left lane. Set the cruise, fire up the tunes and relax! I hardly ever have to slow down or change lanes. It is very relaxing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:33:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I dunno...I was kind of hoping the truck driver would crash into the asshole with the camera for camping in the left lane.  THEN it would have been a thing of beauty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
when assholes collide.

Beautiful, isn't it?

I dunno...I was kind of hoping the truck driver would crash into the asshole with the camera for camping in the left lane.  THEN it would have been a thing of beauty.

He was doing 60 on a non-freeway, so i seriously doubt he was "camping."
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Left turn lanes make the "fast lane" go away.
View Quote

Wat.  Not at all.  Stop defending your terrible driving manners.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No idea what the speed limit was, but they were passing cars in the right lane, so it seems the driver in front was justified in being in the left lane.
View Quote

She had been there for 3 minutes. You can see she was speeding up and slowing down. She is just as big a douchebag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#24]
You can certainly see by the responses who the majority of posters are- the F250 guy.

I never understood the rationale behind tailgating. You're pissing someone off who only has to tap their break pedals and you hit them- and it'll be your fault.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You can certainly see by the responses who the majority of posters are- the F250 guy.

I never understood the rationale behind tailgating. You're pissing someone off who only has to tap their break pedals and you hit them- and it'll be your fault.
View Quote

I like downshifting so you can't even see my taillights come on
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:40:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Statements like yours are why liberals think all gun owners are crazy. I hate left lane campers too, but I don't get the urge to shoot them or even flip them off. I just go around them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

She had been there for 3 minutes. You can see she was speeding up and slowing down. She is just as big a douchebag.
View Quote

Yup, this. Too bad she didn't get a ticket for cell phone use while driving or something. I can't stand people that suck at driving, it isn't that difficult.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#28]
f250 guy is an idiot for taking his eyes off the road, just to flick off a stupid bitch that wouldnt move the fuck over when somebody was trying to pass.

from what it looked like in the comments in the video was that the lady was infront of this guy for 3 minutes and then pulled out her phone to record, sound like lady was trying to be a bitch and hog that left lane, because if she was driving for 3 minutes in that lane and obviously the other trucks were not going to go faster in the right, she was just being fucking annoying for 3 minutes, especially if the guy flipped her off. looks like she was intentionally trying to piss that guy off which she did.

then combination of both dipshits caused an accident on this hwy where that brony could hav ehit another driver head on. and all twat face with the camera was dooing was cheering on. i would have felt seriously bad if i was the cunt, even thou it was an error on the other guys part to being a dumbass and not focusing on driving. i would have felt a lot of to blame for me being a major twat for not letting guy pass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#29]
What a disappointment... I was hoping that the truck would have turned her car into a metal accordion.  Clean the gene pool of both of them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hmm lets see, there was a median and houses directly next to the road, plus a left hand turning lane, hence it isn't a highway, hence there is no "fast lane". 100% reckless driving by the guy in the F250.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn, was just about to post this.

2 idiots on the road cause an accident, that could have easily killed someone else. Don't play fucking games on the road. The lady sounded like she has a very bad smoking problem, that or she is a real witch. some should have taught her to move her fat ass out of the fast lane too. Don't try to enforce the law when you are not a cop. The guy in the F250, keep your fucking eyes on the road dipshit! This is why I'm glad passing on the right is legal in California. (when safe to do so of course).

You're so full of douche!

BTW, it's nice to see an asshole road rager dine on karma right before your eyes. Usually we don't ever get to witness it!

Wait what?

Would it have been nice to see him take out a school bus full of kids too. No one is right in this video. Both should have their licenses taken away for at least a year.

There is always a fast lane.   Get out of the way slow poke!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It wasn't on a highway! There is a median, and a left turn lane, and houses on the side of the street.... It isn't a highway or freeway or expressway, there isn't any passing lane or fast lane. What if that lady wanted to make a left and was going slow for the turn? Entirely the fault of the F250 driver.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the difference between a highway and a street.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In European countries, it works because people move over, regardless of how fast they are going. There maybe someone who wants to go faster. It helps the flow of traffic. Land whales in Priuses should not be regulating the flow of traffic. Keep it moving and people dont die. She was fliming the whole thing and could have just as easily found herself in a ditch, or head on with a van full of kids. Dumbasses will be dumbasses.

If I'm in the left lane, passing people in the right lane, I'm staying in the left lane if someone crawls up my ass until I have a clear spot to move over.  I'm not going to cut in between slower cars so someone who think I'm not already speeding enough can zip by.

No doubt the lady was also a dumbass for filming the whole thing - I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw the last minute of what was a much longer encounter.

Watch the vid again.  There were plenty of opportunities for her to move right and let him pass without having to shove herself in between slower moving cars in the right lane.  She opted to stay in the left lane so she could further provoke the redneck.  Bitch should have moved over and let him pass.  Like I said, I wish he would have hit her in his loss-of-control antics.

It wasn't on a highway! There is a median, and a left turn lane, and houses on the side of the street.... It isn't a highway or freeway or expressway, there isn't any passing lane or fast lane. What if that lady wanted to make a left and was going slow for the turn? Entirely the fault of the F250 driver.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the difference between a highway and a street.

Some people commenting, only watch the video.

If they bothered to READ the dialog, or her description of the posted video, they would know that what you stated, is EXACTLY what she intended!

She stated that she drives professionally, and she intended to make a left hand turn, in about 1/2 mile. And that the pick up clown had been tailgating for about a minute prior to filming,  and because of the wet pavement, was not willing to get into the left lane at "the last minute" to make her turn.

She and another driver / witness, waited for, gave a report and the video to, the Florida Highway Patrol.
She claims the Sheriff's dept, and Highway Patrol responded, and that the pick up driver was charged.

Read her description, and some of the back and forth with the video's viewers she dialogs with.

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:53:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#33]
We all encounter slow drivers in the left lane now and then.  As a reasonable adult, you mumble something to yourself and simply pass them when you get a chance.  You don't become an aggressive, road-rage asshole endangering yourself and others like captain redneck here did.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Some people commenting, only watch the video.

If they bothered to READ the dialog, or her description of the posted video, they would know that what you stated, is EXACTLY what she intended!

She stated that she drives professionally, and she intended to make a left hand turn, in about 1/2 mile. And that the pick up clown had been tailgating for about a minute prior to filming,  and because of the wet pavement, was not willing to get into the left lane at "the last minute" to make her turn.

She and another driver / witness, waited for, gave a report and the video to, the Florida Highway Patrol.
She claims the Sheriff's dept, and Highway Patrol responded, and that the pick up driver was charged.

Read her description, and some of the back and forth with the video's viewers she dialogs with.

View Quote

Driving with a cell phone in hand, filming, and antagonizing is not driving professionally. They also drove well over a half mile. Maybe she did have intentions to turn left, but instead focused on annoying another bad driver to make a video. Her laugh at the end proves she had no good intentions. She is lucky no one was hurt, she could easily have been sitting in a court room with the other driver. when on the road, its best just to have good behavior and use good judgment. If an asshole is tailgating, get out of the way, they are the one with the problem. She helped cause this accident.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
There's never any justification for hoggin' the fast lane.

If someone wants by - move your ass over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Define hogging...  They were passing cars.  Oh yeah:

§ 46.2-823. Unlawful speed forfeits right-of-way.

The driver of any vehicle traveling at an unlawful speed shall forfeit any
right-of-way which he might otherwise have under this article.[/i]

Hick boy is lucky it was just a single car accident, and he's not in the pound me in the ass prison.  Excellent decision making strikes again...

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:02:15 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wait what?

If you are passing traffic that is the reason for being in the passing lane. So just because some jackass wants go even faster, then I have to slow down?

Truck driver was a douchebag period. Sure once traffic clears let them go by, but I see assholes like this daily they don't care about anyone else on the road.

They usually pass by and start tailgating the next person in the left lane who also can't go any faster because there is a line of cars ahead of him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

If I'm in the left lane, passing people in the right lane, I'm staying in the left lane if someone crawls up my ass until I have a clear spot to move over.  I'm not going to cut in between slower cars so someone who think I'm not already speeding enough can zip by.

No doubt the lady was also a dumbass for filming the whole thing - I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw the last minute of what was a much longer encounter.
View Quote
Yup.

And the closer they get, the less likely I am going to try to get into a smaller space. Instead I wait for a larger space and wait to get farther into it.

I saw some asshole zip around on the right (or try to) while the guy he was tailgating was trying to move to the right.  They had a nice old car crash right there straddling the dashed line.

So I stay a little bit and see if they are going to try to charge around on the right, using the gap as a passing lane instead of letting me get into it safely.

That said, I move over when it's safe to do so, and when I won't have to slam on the breaks too much to stay there, and when there isn't a left lane exit I need to get to coming up soon. I almost always camp out behind a truck in the right or middle lane.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

Same goes for juggheads who think they are on a track...

Of course, you have "mad skillz" making it ok, right?

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Florida...
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The driver of any vehicle traveling at an unlawful speed shall forfeit anyright-of-way which he might otherwise have under this article.

Hick boy is lucky it was just a single car accident, and he's not in the pound me in the ass prison.  Excellent decision making strikes again...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The driver of any vehicle traveling at an unlawful speed shall forfeit anyright-of-way which he might otherwise have under this article.

Guess it depends on the state. In CA, you can be fined for interrupting the flow of traffic, even if you are speeding in the fast lane. It doesn't matter the speed, traffic just needs to flow. And if CHP decides you are going too fast, they will ticket you. They always come out with PSA's for driving safely. One of them is not to play cop and block the flow of traffic because you think someone should be doing the limit, like you. they are the ones who enforce the speed limits. I dunno, not going to change anyone's mind here, but in this video, it took two to Tango.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#42]
, what a moron!
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:08:36 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

You make it sound like she had intentions to turn left. Watch the video again, her only intention was to piss off the guy behind her, and nearly got someone killed. As I said before, no one was right here. 2 rednecks don't make a right.

View Quote
You sound like the Free Shit Army.  "mah babby din do nuffin datz guyz just shootz him fo no reason"  "Ma'am, your son was caught on video pointing a gun the clerk trying to rob him"  "Buaht he didn'z needs to killz him!"

How bout you control yourself.  Where has that expectation gone?  You think just like the ghetto rats.  Someone else's fault you suck.  Anybody, someone, everybody's fault but your own eh?
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  I fucking hate left lane campers!  

Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Holy vertical video
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
County road...  as in, not in the city.  They're in the city going 60 mph.  This isn't a street, it's a 4 lane freeway/parkway/highway/boulevard.

What color is your F250?
View Quote

Wat.

I was making a point for the person recording.

Maybe we do things different here in Texas, but I've never seen a freeway left turn lanes and houses immediately next to it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:10:25 AM EDT
[#47]
I hate left lane campers, but god that was funny.

And "Brodozer"
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep!

It'll keep the cops occupied while you go about your business and it's nice to let em by.  Win Win.  

Anyone wanting to plow the way for me on the highway gets a move over and a smile.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#49]
That doesn't look like a controlled access highway to me. Ergo, you can't be a "left lane camper". It looks like a boulevard to me.

And wow, I didn't realize so many of our members drove brodozers.
Link Posted: 3/27/2014 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top