BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We should take a giant shit on China and tell them they have to keep the whole Zero Clan
View Quote

Is that based on the principle of International Law known as No Givesies-Backsies?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Vacation
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why she in China.

Vacation
Again.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It is telling how awful the Wookie clan must be if the Chinese hotel staff are sick of them. Chinese customers do no treat "staff" very courteously, particularly waitresses and the like. These are employees that have pretty tough skin and are used to rude treatment.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes that the spirit go after a child just because her parents are scum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old is the one onn the righht with the moustache

Why not? It doesn't stop the left.

Fuck their entire family.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Perhaps they are house shopping for after Emporer Obama is done devastating this country.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:04:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"The White House has taken pains to frame Mrs. Obama's trip as a cultural journey rather than a political one, but taxpayers are paying through the nose for it nonetheless.

China News Service described the first lady on Friday as 'Mrs Diplomatic,' and the Xinhua news agency dubbed the trip 'an unprecedented and historical moment in the chapter of China–U.S. relations.'

The trip won't come cheap.

Judicial Watch, a watchdog group in Washington, D.C., reports that it cost more than $11 million for President and Mrs. Obama to travel to Africa for Nelson Mandela's memorial service in December.

The first couple were in Africa for less than 13 hours.

The Obamas' 2013 visit to Africa, a longer affair, reportedly cost Americans more than $100 million.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586367/Beijing-hotel-workers-fed-Obama-entourage-3400-square-foot-8-350-night-suite-inconveniencing-pretty-ladys-mother-barking-staff.html#ixzz2wde6oObh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"
View Quote

$100 fucking million on a vacation at the taxpayers' expense? That is fucking reprehensible and bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#7]
O's mother in-law looks like a friendly ole' gal...yeesh
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can see where Moochelle gets her looks and anger from.
View Quote

Like.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:06:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How old is the one onn the righht with the moustache

I recall the left going after one of the Romney grandchildren, and Palin's disabled kid.

So yea, fuck them all.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:06:15 PM EDT
[#10]
It's good to be the poisonously hateful communist queen.

What a pox on humanity that family is.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We SERIOUSLY need legislation limiting presidential vacation spending. SERIOUSLY
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me if he's spent close to or even more than a billion of tax payer dollars on vacations for his family.

Edit:

Holy fucking shit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210323/Obama-family-costs-taxpayers-1-4BILLION-year.html
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Mrs. Robinson has been 'barking at the staff since she arrived,' a hotel staffer said, adding that 'we can't wait for this to be over'
View Quote

Neither can we.

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We SERIOUSLY need legislation limiting presidential vacation spending. SERIOUSLY
View Quote

Absolutely.  We either need to accept higher risk or limit the amounts.

I mean isn't that what Camp David is for?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You guys are grasping at straws. Security would be like this no matter who was president. I can't speak for the way they are treating the staff. They are probably just annoyed that all of their standard procedures have changed while they are around. With that being said, Michelle standing next to her mother makes her look like a super model.
View Quote

This.  I can think of plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike the Obama's.  This sure is not it.  Some here sound like raving loons just looking for any reason to criticize no matter how silly it is.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:19:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.  I can think of plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike the Obama's.  This sure is not it.  Some here sound like raving loons just looking for any reason to criticize no matter how silly it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are grasping at straws. Security would be like this no matter who was president. I can't speak for the way they are treating the staff. They are probably just annoyed that all of their standard procedures have changed while they are around. With that being said, Michelle standing next to her mother makes her look like a super model.

At (if the article is correct) $1.4 billion per year we as taxpayers can't afford for ANY president to travel like he is today.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote

A limit of zero dollars would be fine with me. Four or eight years is not a long time to go without a vacation, considering how expensive the security is. Or if they're all super stressed by their ultra-lux lifestyle I suppose they could go to Camp David.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wonder if ol  wook ever blows his load on Barry's face?
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Camp David doesn't send the right message of "We are modern royalty and seriously fuck you."
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:22:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Can we please stop with the Wookie stuff!!

It's disrespectful to Wookies all over the galaxy! Fuck that knuckle dragging whore!
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Probably indicative of how she treats her staff at the Whine Haus and 0 if she is unhappy.  What a royal beotch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Yes. Aside from the massive badonkadonk she gets from overeating and that the US press photoshops down, for a "fashion" person, she manages to look like she dresses herself from the clearance rack at Goodwill.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#24]
The Chinese can't wait for them to leave? How do they think we feel?!??!
FBHO
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Makes one for the first time NOT proud to be and American.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:34:13 PM EDT
[#26]
This is proof you have to be born with class. It just cannot be purchased in a dress shop no matter how much the dress costs.

They are an embarrassment to this country.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm sure a lot of the barking behavior comes from their attitude toward Asians.
In order for them to feel superior (to somehow reconcile the ostracizing they believe they've experienced at the hands of whites) they need a scapegoat target race they can badger.
Because Asian cultures typically remain quiet or smile when badgered, they make easy targets.
This is typical behavior, I've seen it before.

They are the true racists.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:45:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He doesn't swing that way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder if ol Barry ever blows his load on her face?

He doesn't swing that way.

qft
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:47:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She realized she was running behind in spending our money for this quarter.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why she in China.

She realized she was running behind in spending our money for this quarter.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#30]
the air of superiority,the smug classless entitled exude is disgusting  
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

No she blows her load on his face.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? Taking your mom and kids on a personal vacation to CHINA, with all that goes along with that, isn't worthy of criticism? When the taxpayers have to pay for it?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only when she sits too close to Reggie Love.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:55:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Fuck that classes bitch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Can we please stop with the Wookie stuff!!

It's disrespectful to Wookies all over the galaxy! Fuck that knuckle dragging whore!
View Quote

Hey bud you are amongst friends you can let us know how really feel. Let it out!
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#36]
All hail the first bitch
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yes. Aside from the massive badonkadonk she gets from overeating and that the US press photoshops down, for a "fashion" person, she manages to look like she dresses herself from the clearance rack at Goodwill.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The fact that she dressed down an Olympian athlete about what she ate tells me all I needed to know about her.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#38]
I hope they are enjoying spending our money
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:09:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In order for them to feel superior (to somehow reconcile the ostracizing they believe they've experienced at the hands of whites) they need a scapegoat target race they can badger.
Because Asian cultures typically remain quiet or smile when badgered, they make easy targets.

View Quote

Wait...what? Did you really just say that? Based on what Intel?
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/08/09/watch-which-u-s-president-took-the-most-vacation-time/
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:21:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2013/08/09/watch-which-u-s-president-took-the-most-vacation-time/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a link from 2009 supposed to tell me?  
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not politically correct. Therefore there will never be any mention or evidence in writings. Only hearsay form ndividuals who experience it first hand and only behind closed doors. Slam!

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Marxists are the most racist group known to man. Let history be your guide. They like to portray themselves as the bringer of light, peace and Justice. What they are is the bringers of death and misery.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It's not politically correct. Therefore there will never be any mention or evidence in writings. Only hearsay form ndividuals who experience it first hand and only behind closed doors. Slam!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wowza. I hope you dudes don't make up the majority. Disagree with the POTUS for reasons that matter. Not stupid tripe like this. It makes you seem simple & stupid...exactly what the left wants, simpleton. Congrats.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
O's mother in-law looks like a friendly ole' gal...yeesh
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Is that based on the principle of International Law known as No Givesies-Backsies?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We should take a giant shit on China and tell them they have to keep the whole Zero Clan

Works for me.  I'll trade them for some of our patents back.
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Because a woman's ass size is definitely a correct representation of how her husband does his job? Go run along, gather some real facts on how this POTUS is viewed domestically & globally and then come back and post an informative expose. I'll wait....
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#48]
glad we could pay for a vacation for her brood and mother
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:44:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Remember when we had First Ladies who knew how to act like ladies?
Link Posted: 3/21/2014 4:45:47 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

The Clintonistas were low-class, these scum have NO class.
The Ol' Crew Chief
View Quote
Yep, spot on.  Embarrassing us all yet again.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top