Link Posted: 2/22/2014 5:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Loser performs oral sex on the winner.

Petty wins either way
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can think of a few other drivers who are much more deserving of that ride.  Think Regan Smith and Elliot Sadler.  Those two could make the 10 a chase contender.  She sells merchandise, thats why she got her ride.  Jr has the same deal going, he sells the shit outta merchandise.  Why else did Mr Hendrick pick him up?  He doesn't win much and HMS has a shop full of Cups...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't follow NASCAR, but it's easy to catch wind of the hatred towards Danica Patrick.  Why do people hate her?

Because she undeservedly has a well funded super race team and usually crashes and while she is crashing she usually takes out guys with much less well funded teams and then blames said teams for her crashes.

I can think of a few other drivers who are much more deserving of that ride.  Think Regan Smith and Elliot Sadler.  Those two could make the 10 a chase contender.  She sells merchandise, thats why she got her ride.  Jr has the same deal going, he sells the shit outta merchandise.  Why else did Mr Hendrick pick him up?  He doesn't win much and HMS has a shop full of Cups...

I hate that cunt and his sister over the fit they threw over their dad's company, which ended up with Dale Sr's wife when he died. They, the cunt Dale Jr. and his cunty sister demanded a controlling share of the company for a driver with a shitty attitude who was not winning races, as compensation for him staying with the company. Like I said, CUNTS both him and his sister.

Having said that, Dale still has a career total of 40 wins and like 2 in the last 5 years, Danica has one out of all her races and that was in IZOD Indy while driving for a team with a good reputation and good crew.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

True but it wasn't petty who threw down the gauntlet, it was Stewart claiming DANICA PATRICK, could beat Richard Petty.

That's like claiming an Appleseed shooter could compete against a trained military sniper.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This reminds me of wresting girls. If you win, so what you beat a girl, no big accomplishment. If you lose.....

True but it wasn't petty who threw down the gauntlet, it was Stewart claiming DANICA PATRICK, could beat Richard Petty.

That's like claiming an Appleseed shooter could compete against a trained military sniper.

Let's take this to Dancing With The Stars...OK?
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 5:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Poor Richard, been out of the news for so long he can't stand it. Nascar has changed ( for the worse) since Richard left and he should just STFU and be happy that he can still remember who he is and where he lives. I expect one day soon there will be a "silver alert" for him.
View Quote

How about a man with a few hundred wins when safety equipment was a seat belt, a helmet, and some possibly fire resistant clothing while driving cars that were not limited by bullshit having a right to tell the media what a substandard driver looks like.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You do realize that there are several other drivers that are currently driving or have driven in the past that did not win
a race or maybe one race after several years of racing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been a Petty fan since before most of you were born, but I love Danica and hope she kicks his ass in a real race. Watch Danica in the future, she will improve, just like every other new drivers.

Not a Nascar fan and don't really give a shit, but how long does she get to be "new"?

Last year was only her first full year of driving in NASCAR SPRINT Cup.

And your point is

You do realize that there are several other drivers that are currently driving or have driven in the past that did not win

Yes!  How many of them did they run to for interviews, yap about when running 30th, and just stick front and center no matter what? NONE!

Face it. She cannot drive a car. She is just a publicity stunt
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:02:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

She is occupying a seat in a car that anyone else who is qualifies as a driver could drive to victory, or at least to regular top 10 or top 5 standings. She has never one a single race in NASCAR and when she was in IZOD Indy racing she only one race. Read that again she has been in 225 races since the Tudor Sports Series and she has only won 1 race. How she is still in any car astounds me. Then again Junior still gets to drive, but career he still has 40 or so wins....just 2 in the last 5 years or so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't follow NASCAR, but it's easy to catch wind of the hatred towards Danica Patrick.  Why do people hate her?

She is occupying a seat in a car that anyone else who is qualifies as a driver could drive to victory, or at least to regular top 10 or top 5 standings. She has never one a single race in NASCAR and when she was in IZOD Indy racing she only one race. Read that again she has been in 225 races since the Tudor Sports Series and she has only won 1 race. How she is still in any car astounds me. Then again Junior still gets to drive, but career he still has 40 or so wins....just 2 in the last 5 years or so.

There have been 0 races since the Tudor Sportscar Series had it's first race earlier this month.

I agree completely about Danica but was just wondering about this statement.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#7]
She would kick Petty's ass.  Not that she is a great driver, but  he won how many races the last few years he competed?  He should have quit 5 years before he did.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Kind of a no-win situation for RP.
View Quote

I wouldn't say it's a no win, but pretty close.

RP would be a fool to race her.  He'd be gambling with a legacy, and if he wins he's just another guy on the list who's beat Patrick.

I think in his day he would have no problem wiping the floor with her, but his day is long since gone.  Though I don't think nascar requires the athleticism of some of forms of auto racing, 76  is pretty old.

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The best thing to happen to Indycar was Danica leaving. Followed closely by Dario divorcing Ashley Judd. Whenever a race ended they would run to one of those 2 for a comment, and the entire crowd hated it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have been a Petty fan since before most of you were born, but I love Danica and hope she kicks his ass in a real race. Watch Danica in the future, she will improve, just like every other new drivers.

Not a Nascar fan and don't really give a shit, but how long does she get to be "new"?

And your point is

And you don't hear those people being hyped at all.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And your point is

this if a team had a driver that never won but always finished in the top 10 they would never get rid of him.

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
yep, I'd love to see a 5 lap race say at Daytona and petty bring out one of the old super birds as a surprise. after all, its not a official nascar race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What an awesome idea for publicity, and that's not sarcasm/criticism.  I'd love to see this and I don't give any fucks about Nascar.  

yep, I'd love to see a 5 lap race say at Daytona and petty bring out one of the old super birds as a surprise. after all, its not a official nascar race.
The old super bird would stomp on a new stock car so bad it would not be a race. Those cars are the reason NASCAR has the rules they have now. They were running over 200 mph with them back in the day when stock car racing

was run watch ya brung.

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:04:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Pure Fucking Liquid Cooled Sex Right Fucking There

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Danica will hit the wall on the way to the race .  I believe Lee Petty could beat her
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#15]
I can remember when NASCAR was an exciting sport that stood on talent and innovation.  Now it reminds me of a thriving family business that swirls down the toilet when the idiot grandson takes over.  This whole thing is nothing more than NASCAR scheming up a cheap publicity stunt because they think it's the only way to keep from losing fans and viewers.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because even if there are 30 other drivers racing on any given weekend her name is disproportionally mentioned. Oh, and how many wins does she have?
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There have been 0 races since the Tudor Sportscar Series had it's first race earlier this month.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant she has raced in 225 races including the Tudor races, Indy, NASCAR Nationwide, NASCAR Sprint Cup, all her races combined and she has only one victory. All the races she has ever professionally competed in and she has one win.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Danica is no Shirley Muldowney

Quoted:

Danica will hit the wall on the way to the race .  I believe Lee Petty could beat her
View Quote
Im guessing Tom Petty could beat her  . . . . hell , maybe Lori Petty

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Bobby Riggs was a tennis great, but people only remember him for one thing.

Petty should learn from his example.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Shes not even that pretty.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#21]

Yes!  How many of them did they run to for interviews, yap about when running 30th, and just stick front and center no matter what? NONE!

Face it. She cannot drive a car. She is just a publicity stunt

Then blame Tony Stewart. He hired her. She would be serving drinks at Applebee's, apparently, since she can't drive.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:25:11 PM EDT
[#22]
The Danica hate is retarded.  She's not RP, but she's a decent driver.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if she beats Petty.   With only 2 cars on the track, it might be open enough for her.  She has problems in the crowd.  

She finished 27th in the standings last year so there are a lot of other drivers who finished behind her.   I guess none of them deserve a spot on a team either.  Guys like Bobby Labonte, David Ragan, and

Tony Stewart.  

She's the NASCAR version of Anna Kournikova (or arfcom favorite Gina Carano), someone who is more famous for her looks than her ability in her chosen sport.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#23]
This is Marketing 101.

It doesn't matter who wins, it's NASCAR PR.

If Petty loses, well, he should have lost because he's a 76 yr-old man who hasn't been in a racecar in 25 years.  Danica should win because she's a current NASCAR racer.  

If Petty wins, well, he's the King.  Danica doesn't have that experience.

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Loser performs oral sex on the winner.

Petty wins either way
View Quote

Winning.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Petty will kick her ass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#26]
She will put him in the wall!  Of course not on purpose and she will blame someone else for it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#27]
The Danica hate cracks me up. Maybe you guys can answer something for me.

She won the poll at a big race right? Daytona or something? That takes a bit of skill right?

Other question is do you think every other driver makes it a point to pressure her on the track more than others?? My guess is yes but I am open to answers.

I would bet money on her beating him
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I meant she has raced in 225 races including the Tudor races, Indy, NASCAR Nationwide, NASCAR Sprint Cup, all her races combined and she has only one victory. All the races she has ever professionally competed in and she has one win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There has only ever been ONE Tudor race to this point and she was not in it.

I know she raced twice (2006 and 2009) in the Rolex24 when it was the Rolex series.

Not trying to bust your balls, but the Tudor series just started this year.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:46:13 PM EDT
[#29]
I would love to see Petty being pushed out to his car in a wheel chair then beat the hell out of of DP, hmm... interesting set of initials for a girl... on the track.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 6:59:00 PM EDT
[#30]
I would not want to grudge race her, but grudge . . . her?

Seriously, page 3 and no one said something like this yet?
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#31]

I just had this weird thought

Billy Jean King should sit in the passenger seat nagging Richard that he is driving too fast and

put Bobby Riggs ashes on the passenger seat loose and have the dust cloud block Danica view I think the handi-cap would be even

IIRC he was in his mid 50s and the dike was under 40.   It was an, "I am woman hear me roar moment", but the promoters didn't tell us before the match that he would just get one serve and the dike would get two.  I believe the dike got to play to the doubles court while he had to play to the singles court.  
According to the media this single "athletic event" made  women the equal of men in tennis.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I don't watch NASCAR, but I would watch this.  

ETA:  And if petty wins, Danica should retire
View Quote

why?

she never wins

she has a vagina and she's pretty

that's all she needs

winning is purely optional
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah, she's only been racing 14 years now

that's a beginner

most people are racing 250 years before they actually start winning
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The Danica hate cracks me up. Maybe you guys can answer something for me.

She won the poll at a big race right? Daytona or something? That takes a bit of skill right?

Other question is do you think every other driver makes it a point to pressure her on the track more than others?? My guess is yes but I am open to answers.

I would bet money on her beating him
View Quote

how about if she beats people her own age once in a while?

you know, like the way petty did for decades on end?

Petty was an astoundingly successful driver, won 200 races

Patrick is has a vagina and is pretty

everything else is hot air

Why don't you put $1000 down on her winning her next race against guys who aren't close to 80 years old?

since she's so awesome

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#35]
She'd kick his ass and Tony knows it.

If it happens it will be at a non NASCAR track like Nashville as Danica can't turn laps at a NASCAR track without that counting as a test session.

On most tracks last year she was a tenth off the times Tony and Ryan were putting up.  Though later in the year she often matched Mark Martin's practice times. They were all bad in the first half with no SHR cars in the top 20 in points.  In the second half, Tony and Ryan picked up wins with cars that were not that great.  Tony even said he was lucky to win Dover.  Mark Martin did not do that great in the 14.

Like a lot of Indy drivers, she has struggled with the looseness of Cup cars.

It will be interesting to see how SHR runs out of the gate this year as they were never that great last year.

If RP was a tenth off he'd be still running.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 7:58:00 PM EDT
[#36]
And should one think that Richard believes a woman can never be successful, look at his quote about Janet Guthrie in NASCAR:  

"If she had a better ride, she'd probably win one of these [Winston Cup] events."

- Richard Petty, Jacksonville (FL) Journal, Feb. 17, 1978

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Because she's a pretty millionaire with a cool job and drives really fast.

She'll whip Petty in a race of any reasonable length that requires stamina, too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She'll whip Petty in a race of any reasonable length that requires stamina, too.

This^

Petty might stand a chance in a sprint, but any duration he's done.

Too frail to go the distance.

He had to be pulled out of his car and get a relief driver  in his last race at Daytona When George Bush Senior was there; the Pepsi 400 in 1992. crapped on  lap 84.

I'm betting he hasn't gotten any stronger in the last 22 years.

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Publicity stunt.

They both win... Money.

Nothing more. Nothing less.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:10:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s957.photobucket.com/user/762RUM/media/96D2B612-7A61-41DF-8C52-21A6DD066DD7_zpsngvt4ixr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae52/762RUM/96D2B612-7A61-41DF-8C52-21A6DD066DD7_zpsngvt4ixr.jpg</a>

Petty should bring this
View Quote

THAT is old school badass
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:11:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Danica will win simply because The King probably has no idea what these new cars and the aero feels like.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:25:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This^

He had to be pulled out of his car and get a relief driver  in his last race at Daytona When George Bush Senior was there; the Pepsi 400 in 1992. crapped on  lap 84.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This^

if she doesn't win this time, she can wait until he's 90 and in a wheel chair

how about when he's dead in a coffin?

she can beat him then too

wouldn't that be impressive?

that would prove she's even better than Richard Petty!

you got a guy who won 200 races

and a woman who won zero

arfcom thinks hard and comes up with the conclusion that's she way better.  brilliant!

leghumpers going to leg hump

Link Posted: 2/22/2014 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

She's the Anna Kournikova of NASCAR. She's making millions from endorsements but hasn't won shit racing. This pisses off the Good Old Boy network who see racing as their private little fiefdom. IOW, every dollar she pulls in was a dollar that woulda/coulda/shoulda gone to Billy Joe Jim Bob driving the Coke-Gatorade-Hardee's-Pepsi-McDonalds car.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's the Anna Kournikova of NASCAR. She's making millions from endorsements but hasn't won shit racing. This pisses off the Good Old Boy network who see racing as their private little fiefdom. IOW, every dollar she pulls in was a dollar that woulda/coulda/shoulda gone to Billy Joe Jim Bob driving the Coke-Gatorade-Hardee's-Pepsi-McDonalds car.  

Anna Kournikova  didn't have fits blaming everyone else why she lost,didn't spit at anyone...she knew that her looks were more important monetarily than her playing skill  played it well.
However,she had a winning record in singles and did have 2 doubles championships so yes,she did actually win.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 10:04:22 PM EDT
[#45]

The difference is when Petty was running and winning  there were maybe 10 cars that  actually had a chance of winning, and really, there were only three driver / car / crew combos that were capable of consistent wins. It is totally different today, and there are three times the teams that can win any given week.

Back in Petty's time, when he was winning, only a handful of cars actually finished the race on the lead lap die to mechanical problems, and of course wrecks. Most of the teams didn't have cars that could last the distance every week.

And don't forget that his wins tapered off dramatically as more capable teams and drivers entered the field,

He had stiff competition with Yarborough, Pearson, Baker ( whom my mom actually dated, her dad was from Kannapolis ), but that was really the only real competition he had.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 10:43:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s957.photobucket.com/user/762RUM/media/96D2B612-7A61-41DF-8C52-21A6DD066DD7_zpsngvt4ixr.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae52/762RUM/96D2B612-7A61-41DF-8C52-21A6DD066DD7_zpsngvt4ixr.jpg</a>

Petty should bring this
View Quote

Or, pull out a Plymouth Super Bird.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 10:58:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

and a woman who won zero

arfcom thinks hard and comes up with the conclusion that's she way better.  brilliant!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This^

and a woman who won zero

This thread is about them racing yet you seem to be lost. I dont think anyone is saying she has a better career than he did or am I wrong??

My prediction was based on him being a old bastard who doesnt even race anymore that I know of. She is a current driver that has proven that she has some great skill(won the pole)

I am not a leg humper but I guess anyone who thinks a current driver can give a almost 80 year old man a run for his money is a leg humper.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#48]
"Oh yeah. When is this going to happen?"
View Quote

TPTB at NASCAR and Sprint will make sure this does not happen.  The PR negatives far outweigh the positives on this one.

She wins, so what, she beat a 70+ year old man. He wins, her being in the sport is a farce. Something happens and he dies, how the hell do you explain that to the soccer Mom looking for the next cause to ban?

Think about it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 11:20:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Her vagina is the sole reason she races.  Without it, she would just be another nobody.  I don't even give a shit about NASCAR and I know her tits are the only reason anyone gives a shit about her.  I have no idea if Petty would beat her, but I hope he would simply because she needs to STFU and go away.  Better yet, find a woman who knows how to race, but that would be a fair fight and no affirmative action warrior wants that.  I've seen enough women who are hot shit behind a wheel to know they're out there.  They just don't use their tits to get a head start.
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't watch NASCAR, but I would watch this.  

ETA:  And if petty wins, Danica should retire
View Quote

This!!!!!!!!!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top