Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#1]
6 months later and FINALLY Kaliburz AR-10 lower is going out today. May sometimes take a LOOOOONG time but I always complete a deal.

One more small amount of paperwork OFF my desk. [:D]

I think I deserve a Happy Meal for this great accomplishment.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 2:14:35 PM EDT
[#2]
why did it take so long?

Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:56:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
why did it take so long?

View Quote

Eagle Arms/Armalite had the EA brand back ordered.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#4]
You should sell it to me because I would be supporting a  small dealer instead of getting it at walmart for $12 less. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
why did it take so long?

View Quote

Eagle switched from contracting out their receivers to building them "in house." Of course this transition happened when I placed the order. So basically we had to wait for EA to set up shop and work out any production bugs.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
WHy I deserve one of those Davis Derringers at cost-

By Merril_B

I deserve one of those Davis derringers at cost because i've always sort of wanted a cheap derringer for my tackle box, but never got around to buying one.
Getting one at cost (about $50 or so) would make it worth my time.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, as SteyrAUG put it, it is done....and it is here!!!!! [bounce]  My Eagle Arms AR-10 complete lower arrived Thursday!! [wave]

And here it is:[party]
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c661b06/bc/Other/Eagle+Arms+AR-10.jpg?bc_p36.AjcUrp9W1[/img]

Well, as you can tell, it's just not a lower. [naughty] [nana]  The "other" parts arrived long ago....

It's a flat top upper w/ removable sights (front and rear).  Shoots great-only 20 rnds yet.

Maybe good things DO happen to those who wait...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top