BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 10:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
In addition to the legal steps...

Ask your family/friends that she is calling to screen their calls via a message machine, and save the tapes. Use voice mail at home and at work. Its a contact management tool, use it.

Change your locks.

Be sure the restraining order includes no contact via phone, email, fax, face to face etc.

KEEP A LOG OF EVERYTHING! GET YOUR FAMILY TO LOG EVERYTHING AS WELL. Note date, time, how contacted and what was said.

Talk to your manager and HR person NOW. If you have her on threatening you on tape, play it for them and get her out of the office.
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 10:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You should try to score with her one more time.[:D]
View Quote

I like the way you think!!!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Call and Get a cop there to file a report!

Last night you said it was on your ansewering machine, Don't erase it!

Let the cops listen to it but don't give it them, give the tape to a lawyer.

Let her talk to the machine she will sink her own boat.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, thanks for all of the advice.  I think I am going to go ahead with a restraining order and talking to a lawyer (although not in that order, lawyer first, then police report).  How does a restraining order work, considering we're in the same office?

OH:  She just left a message on voice mail telling me about the terrible Christmas cards she is going to send to my family.  Wonderful.

EVIDENCE!!!!!  Give that tape to the lawyer.  Karl.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 2:28:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Here in Hawaii it is all messed up like most of the members said.  I tried to file a restraining order on a guy that was saying he was going to kill me out right and they refused to do it.  Another time some POS was telling me how I was going to give him my car for weeks.  The cops refused out right to do any thing.  What shut him up was me going to his work place and I gave him the receit for my bullets.  That shut him up really quick.
As for the girl thing.  Been there really bad.  I watched my X have sex with some one else so I told her to beat it.  Well she left the state to Seatle with thousands of my family's money and told all her friends I beat her and was ditching the state because I was psycho.  So I had tons of threats, in Hawaii it's one big small town so you can guess what happened.  It all blew over in 6 months and I found out she is trying to keep tabs on me for who knows what reason.  
Chicks know all they have to do is yell abuse and every thing goes her way no matter what.  Its fucked up but true.  My advice to you is leave the job now and get another immediately.  Have any one witness and possibly record the shit she is pulling because we all know if it goes to court and it's your word against hers you lose because "Men can't control them selves and women are perfect."  End of story there.  Get another job cut your losses and cary a video camera with you.  End of story.  I've been there and chicks say any thing to get their way period.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top