Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 2:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
His ex wife is still a pain in his ass, stupid bitch
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:03:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The lunacy of spending the taxpayers dollars and having a trial for a shotgun shell. Makes my brain hurt.
View Quote

+1 (or +87)
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:32:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

+1 (or +87)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lunacy of spending the taxpayers dollars and having a trial for a shotgun shell. Makes my brain hurt.

+1 (or +87)

+88
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:42:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

+1 (or +87)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 (or +87)

If only someone could have foreseen tyrannical actions such as this and put some limitations upon the Gov't to prevent them from doing so.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:54:26 AM EDT
[#5]
If convicted the members of the jury are just as guilty as anyone else involved.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 6:09:00 AM EDT
[#6]

http://washingtonexaminer.com/federal-appeals-court-rules-bloggers-are-real-reporters-under-the-first-amendment/article/2542432

He should say he's a blogger/reporter, like david gregory.  As a "reporter" - he's entitled to the same rights as that dirtbag gregory.

Link Posted: 1/22/2014 8:11:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I am more afraid of what government is doing than I am of any of the people I encountered when I spent the night in jail.
View Quote

+1

Nobody from jail threatened to kill me for not talking to them or beat me up because their feelings were hurt.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#8]
This was mentioned on Fox News this morning, fucking disgusting, and the law enforcement personel should feel ashamed, oh thats right "It's my job"  it doesn't take long for the foundation of "history repeating itself" is formed. Keep in mind the offenders are your family and friends, in some cases.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
DC the cesspool of America.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:02:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to Obama's America. Now we even have blimps hovering over the Military district of Washington DC. The shit gets better every day.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#11]
What is the definition of ammunition?  They have to have one if they're requiring registration of it.  It probably says something about being loaded in a firearm and propelling a projectile upon discharge.  Without a primer there aint going to be a discharge or any propelling.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Shit needs to burn and peeople need to die.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This was mentioned on Fox News this morning, fucking disgusting, and the law enforcement personel should feel ashamed, oh thats right "It's my job"  it doesn't take long for the foundation of "history repeating itself" is formed. Keep in mind the offenders are your family and friends, in some cases.
View Quote

Agreed. That article is disturbing on many levels, i.e.use of a SWAT team, angry ex-wife, etc. How can anyone deny this country isn't headed in the wrong direction after reading this?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:26:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Our Capital, our leaders, our future.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

CA isn't even close to that bad. Have you gotten your hands on one of those "Ghost Guns" yet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Registered ammunition?

Fucking move bitch.

CA isn't even close to that bad. Have you gotten your hands on one of those "Ghost Guns" yet?

i just ordered mine today...

seriously i did..
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Very good thing that most cops support  gun ownership by the general populace.   They got our back and won't enforce crazy gun laws.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:33:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not only did they raid his house with swat, they did it twice and the 1st time without a warrant. Both times looking for ammunition.

And cops wonder why people are getting just a little nervous about the military equipment and guns cops are saying "they need".   My opinion is if Joe Public can't own it cops shouldn't either because in the end some asshat in power will send that equipment after Joe public.  This law is obviously unconstitutional, I wonder how many on SWAT said, "I'm not executing this raid especially without a warrant"  ?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Can Alaska declare independence now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Agreed. That article is disturbing on many levels, i.e.use of a SWAT team, angry ex-wife, etc. How can anyone deny this country isn't headed in the wrong direction after reading this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The DC law & DA/police are fucked up - charges should be dropped & law voided or at least rewritten.

The linked article/editorial hit all the buzz words - I thought Balko had written it at first.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#21]
What is the NRA doing to help him?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:38:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One year in jail for a single shell?  Shit, some of us here would still be in jail when the sun goes cold.
View Quote

25+ years ago, my wife was working in DC.
Had trouble with her truck, so caught ride to work with a friend.
I went to pick her up. During deer season.
Gun behind seat, ammo on dashboard. Not a clue.

Guy she worked with walked her out, saw my dash and said, "Looking to get locked up quick, are you?"

I had NO idea!

Kapitol of Amerika?

(she didn't work up there much longer either!!!)

ETA: I also seem to recall a case from ways back where a visiting  wheelchair bound sporting enthusiast was arrested for having shells in a pouch attached to his chair.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Eh...This is no more ridiculous than some of the Marijuana laws on the books.  AKA really fucking ridiculous.

How in the hell is the capitol of our free country the least free place in the country?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:43:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

The NRA needs to be all over this
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
if I were King, we would hang traitors to The Constitution by the neck until they were dead. Sadly the traitors involved in this case could probably look out their window at work and see the tree we would use.

If I were King...  you'd be a traitor to the Constitution yourself, ya big dummy.
View Quote

That's a hangin'.

I want to be benevolent dictator for life, or as long as it pleases me.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:01:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He should have said it was a medical device to relieve his hemmeroids.
View Quote

If he claimed it were a crack pipe, they might elect him mayor.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:04:51 AM EDT
[#27]
In these cases the prosecutor should be drug through the streets then hung from the neck until dead.  Or they should at least be personally liable for the damages they cause.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Breaking the law is just "freedom of expression" when you're promoting the agenda.

"By any means necessary" and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/20/dc-businessman-trial-one-shotgun-shell-wasnt-given/

This shit makes me sick.

Breaking the law is just "freedom of expression" when you're promoting the agenda.

"By any means necessary" and all that.

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And where are they?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Meh, they'll tweet your concerns with their Obama phones as they're buying beer and chips with their EBT cards.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If convicted the members of the jury are just as guilty as anyone else involved.

Meh, they'll tweet your concerns with their Obama phones as they're buying beer and chips with their EBT cards.

LOL.  You got it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top