Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 5:43:37 PM EDT
[#1]
JAFO,
   I was wondering if you could check to see what address paypal listed for me.  It should have been Macon, GA.  Let me know if you can.

THanks
Bill3508
Macon, GA 31204
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Need to get new shirts...
Need to order...
What about sweatshirts ???

Link Posted: 12/14/2002 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Need to get new shirts...
Need to order...
What about sweatshirts ???

View Quote

We will probably do another printing after the holidays for t-shirts. Still have to clear it with the staff. The idea was to get some screen printed shirts out there. As far as sweatshirts, I will talk to the printer, and to the Avilas about it. One good alternative would be to contact MsEmbroidery. For sweatshirts, personally, I like embroidered better, and she does some good work :)
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't gotten my shirts yet...[>(]
Link Posted: 12/14/2002 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]
 If available XXL for me. Small, or medium for the wife.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 6:17:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
 If available XXL for me. Small, or medium for the wife.
View Quote

Ordering period was only open for two weeks.  Looks like you'll have to wait for the next one. [:(]  I think JAFO said he was going to try and put another order together after the holidays.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 7:09:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I haven't gotten my shirts yet...[>(]
View Quote

Me either. Can't wait!

MM419
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I got my shirts Friday, they are super nice. The black long sleeve with the yellow, is a real eye catcher.....Thanks, JAFO.

Greg
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:43:22 AM EDT
[#9]
 Got my shirts the other day and they are very nice looking.  I threw them in the wash so I could wear one to that evenings Christmas party.  I decided to wear the black one. The grey one was folded nicely on the bed with other clothes (didn't have time to put them away).  Came home late at night only to find a HUGE fricking pile of cat barf on my new yet to be worn AR15.COM shirt.....I was pissed off!!  I only hope that the stain will come out.  If not then I WILL be ordering another shirt if there is another run.
  Is my cat an "anti"?
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Is my cat an "anti"?
View Quote

Is your cat still "alive"? ;)
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 9:28:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is my cat an "anti"?
View Quote

Is your cat still "alive"? ;)
View Quote

Do the shirts have our username on them? What about doing jackets/windbreakers, (note where I live). Can I send a jacket to someone and have it done with my username? Thanks, you can reply with e-mail if ya wanna...
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Yea, the damned cat is still alive.  He is 15 years old and I would kill anyone who hurt him. I plan on taking him out shooting to see if I can convert his anti-gun thinking.
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 12:23:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm still waiting on my shirts.  From those pix, they look really nice.

USPC40

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=469[/img]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 12:47:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do the shirts have our username on them? What about doing jackets/windbreakers, (note where I live). Can I send a jacket to someone and have it done with my username? Thanks, you can reply with e-mail if ya wanna...
View Quote

Damn, [b]liberty86[/b], I was going to ask that! LOL
[b]JAFO:[/b] Those would be awesome with our usernames!  Please let me know if it is possible and what the prices are, with or without the customizing.  Thanks, and by the way, those are damn cool! [beer]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 1:11:17 AM EDT
[#16]
In my opinion, screen printing isn't very practical for customization. The printer would have to create a unique screen for every one. The cost probably wouldn't be justified. I highly recommend that anyone interested in personalized garments contact [url=http://www.wecembroidery.com/]Ms_Embroidery[/url], or wait to see what the new store front will consist of early next year.

I'm not in any business, and didn't take this on to make any money. Actually, I just wanted a shirt :) After this run, I'm going to see if the owners mind if we do one more run after the holidays, and then that will probably be it for me. I knew this would take a little work, but it turned out to be a greater undertaking than I thought it would. I am not complaining, and hope nobody is too upset that they don't have their shirts yet. They all WILL be shipped this week. I like mine and hope you all like yours too :)
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 11:47:37 AM EDT
[#17]
If it means anything, I agree with JAFO about the usernames.  Embroidery is definitely the best way to go if you want your username on your shirt.

- Nw -
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:22:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I received my shirts today and they look great.  JAFO, just wanted to thank you for stepping-up and making this happen for us.

Happy holidays and thanks again.

Tim
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Still waiting...[:(]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#21]
MIne havnt arrived either. [>(] priority mail DOES ship to po boxes doesnt it???
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
MIne havnt arrived either. [>(] priority mail DOES ship to po boxes doesnt it???
View Quote

Yep, and even if the box is too small, they're supposed to leave a notice that you have a package waiting...don't worry, you're not alone...
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#23]
SWeet looking T's...Ive been checking my mailbox but it hasnt arrived yet :(
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#24]
hopefully this will be a fun filled week...

I got my HK t-shirt and some ammo today :)

the arfcom shirts are supposedly due this week

and also this week, a M44, Yugo SKS and some ammo are due too!  

[Dieter][url=http://www.gawth.com/~desolate/sprockets.html]"I'm as happy as a little girl"[/url][/Dieter]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#25]
shirts look great!  I am in on the next batch, where will the sign be posted?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 8:02:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

thanks
View Quote

There will probably be a thread tacked here in GD again. Still have to get second batch cleared, but I don't think it will be a problem.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks
View Quote

There will probably be a thread tacked here in GD again. Still have to get second batch cleared, but I don't think it will be a problem.
View Quote

... In the mean time, is there any interest here in manufacturing a few thousand bootleg copies in black w/yellow logo & graphics? (in short sleeve S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL & XXXXL sizes).

... We could hijack the design and get them printed here post-haste and very inexpensively too.

... Let me know please
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 3:06:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

... In the mean time, is there any interest here in manufacturing a few thousand bootleg copies in black w/yellow logo & graphics? (in short sleeve S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL & XXXXL sizes).

... We could hijack the design and get them printed here post-haste and very inexpensively too.

... Let me know please
View Quote

I'm sure GoatBoy would appreciate a few thousand extra bucks for the site :)
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:17:33 AM EDT
[#29]
All of the shirts will have been shipped by 1PM today. Most have shipped previously. If any of the orders are wrong, please let me know ASAP.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 5:06:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
All of the shirts will have been shipped by 1PM today. Most have shipped previously. If any of the orders are wrong, please let me know ASAP.
View Quote

Haven't got mine yet.   Hope its in that last batch.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 5:46:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Ditto...
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Me too. Still waiting.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#33]
mails been pretty slow lately, guys, I'm sure we will get them in a week or so.  It would be fun to see the look on my wife's face when she sees it come out of my stocking...hehehe.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 10:19:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Got mine on Friday.  It looks great!
Thanks JAFO!
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Ditto...
View Quote

I see your ditto and raise you a Ditto.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Got it today and looks great.   It was probably in the mailbox when I made the last post.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 12:20:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Received my shirts today and I must say they are sweet!!

JAFO, dude, thanks for putting this project together![beer]

-T.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#38]
still no shirts here [:(]

but there are 2 more receiving days b4 Christmas  [:)]
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Just opened my package containing 4 shirts--3 for me, and one for my Dad for X-Mas!  They are AWESOME--well worth the price asked.

Thanks, guys, for pulling this together, and especially for delivering them before the holidays!
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Thanks JAFO, I got my shirt the other day and it's very fuc*ing cool! I can't wait to wear it next week at the range.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 5:12:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Received mine today & they are way cool!!!
Now I get to hide them until Christmas Eve so Santa can put them in my & my daughters stockings.

I'm damn glad that Santa is pro-gun!! [<|:d>][<|:d>]

ColtShorty©

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 11:50:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I'd forgotten I asked to haveone held (since I couldn't pay for it at first) until I saw this topic show up in the active topics list today.

well, I payed right away, and hopefully will be able to get one by the end of the year ... if I have to wait, it's no big deal because I made JAFO wait on the payment.
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'd forgotten I asked to haveone held (since I couldn't pay for it at first) until I saw this topic show up in the active topics list today.

well, I payed right away, and hopefully will be able to get one by the end of the year ... if I have to wait, it's no big deal because I made JAFO wait on the payment.
View Quote

No problem. I was going to wait to make sure none of the orders were mixed up before sending out reminders to the few who haven't paid yet. There are a couple who didn't make arrangements before hand like you did :)

Yours is packaged, labeled, and ready to ship out Monday morning. I would expect it Thursday since you are in the same region.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#45]
wow, you da man!  if I ever get stationed at Ft Lewis, I'm definately gonna hafta buy you a drink and blow some ammo with you some time.

Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

No problem. I was going to wait to make sure none of the orders were mixed up before sending out reminders to the few who haven't paid yet. There are a couple who didn't make arrangements before hand like you did :)

Yours is packaged, labeled, and ready to ship out Monday morning. I would expect it Thursday since you are in the same region.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 1:41:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Hey,

Sorry to sound ignorant...but how do I go about getting one of those shirts, and do you have sweatshirts?  Also, how much......thanks....
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:25:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Hey,

Sorry to sound ignorant...but how do I go about getting one of those shirts, and do you have sweatshirts?  Also, how much......thanks....
View Quote

Well, you'll have to wait to see if we do another run. Will probably take orders for a week or two, then have the shirts printed. Not sure about sweatshirts. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for the printer, but it adds to the organizational efforts of the organizer ;)
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#48]
k..well, please let me know when you do.....thanks!
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#49]
I wish mine would hurry up and get here. Geez, I'm only two states away!
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 6:36:36 AM EDT
[#50]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO got them this morning. EXCELLENT!!!! Way to go JAFO you da man for putting this together.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top