Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/4/2002 10:17:11 AM EDT
They've been calling for a "wintry mix" to hit here. Well, it's here and the people around here [b]PANIC[/b].Not a loaf of bread or a gallon o' milk left on the shelves(still haven't figured out that yet).[>:/] It started sleeting about 1030 and the kids were home by 1130.That sucks 'cause today was my last day of vacation and the wife and I were gonna finally have some time alone. Guess not.[:(] It's been "snowing" for about 3 hours now and we have an accumulation of...oh.....[b]1/2 inch[/b] I can't believe this whole part of the state is gonna be shut down in no time.What the hell is everyone gonna do if we get a real storm? Oh well, time to make another drink and watch the "winter storm".
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:25:04 AM EDT
I think the same thing everytime I watch clips of your foolish neighbors fly off the road en masse due to a quarter inch of slush. Anything less than 6 inches barely slows my town below the speed limit. To stop it requires a few feet. Good luck!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:30:47 AM EDT
Yup. Same here . I cant belive how these yuppies go nuts over a few sprinkles in the forecast. Makes mw wonder how quick it would be for them to die in a real SHTF scenario. Idiots!
Top Top