Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2002 7:07:25 PM EDT
Anyone even considering going? Its at the Fairgrounds again.

The shows have been disappointing as of late. Prices on everything except ammo and beef jerky seem to be going up without any apparent justification in the market.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
... Notice that they're ndoing something a bit different on this show.

... It is open Friday. I'm planning on running down then. I agree with your observation on prices but at the last crossroads I got to early I found a guy that sold me eleven USGI magazines for $100.

... Deals are there just gotta sniff 'em out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:26:26 PM EDT
[#3]
11 USGI for 100 for getting there EARLY?

I remember when that was the kind of deal you scored as they were packing up the las half hour of the last day.

I have to reevaluate my shopping strategy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't make it Friday due to ... WORK !!!! And I can't be there Sat. & Sun. due to a prior commitment for the weekend. But I got friends with my shopping list !

[usa]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]

I'll be there.

FWIW here's a $1 off coupon...

[url]http://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/guncoupn.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 12/3/2002 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody know how much admission will be and if ammo purchases will be outdoors?
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 8:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I will be there.  Carbine10 and I may go together, if he can go on Sunday.  If not I will be there with my neighbor.  

Now if I can just sneak the checkbook out of the wife's purse...
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be there with Mrs. AZCOP and Miss AZCOP.

I'll be wearing a black Gunsite Academy T Shirt, and a very motivated horse shoe flattop.

I'll also be wearing camo BDU's, so I should stick out in the crowd. [>:/]

Jay
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#10]
It's not just the CrossRoad show. Small Arms Review is also sponsoring the show. They will have seperate building South of tents. Also there will be more dealers there. Like Armalite, Dillion and others. These dealers only show up at this SAR show. Lots of class III stuff.

And it looks like I'll be going with AZTrooper and his neghbor on Sunday.

You can find some good deals. Check out a friend of mine. His name is Tom of EAU Sales. He has some nice prices. His shop is in Apache Junction. He is usually located in the larger building(East building). On the East side toward South end. I think his both is one row East from One Eyed Jack out of Las Vegas.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anybody know how much admission will be and if ammo purchases will be outdoors?
View Quote

If I remember right admission is $9.00, and there is ammo outside and inside.
AB
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be there with Lotboy and Olyhater!

Probably Sat a.m. sometime!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top