BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 27
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I highlighted something for you and made it bigger since you are reading impaired.  Notice he said "on prostitution  beefs", not murder, not rape, not assault, not for manufacturing meth, but for prostitution.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's good because we need to be sending cops out at night to execute warrants on people's houses on prostitution beefs in the first place.  

You're absolutely right.  Warrants should only be served M-F from 9AM to 5PM and never on weekends.  The police should never try to find somebody outside of normal business hours.
I mean, who wants a warrant served when you're at home, in front of the television?
I highlighted something for you and made it bigger since you are reading impaired.  Notice he said "on prostitution  beefs", not murder, not rape, not assault, not for manufacturing meth, but for prostitution.  

He is the EXPcustom of Sept 2013. You're better off to put him on ignore now and save yourself the headaches.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:58:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Please stop shooting our dogs.  Removed...krp

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone
View Quote

Not even funny in a sarcastic way.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:58:58 AM EDT
[#3]
That whole research part of the warrant process isn't near as fun as kicking in doors so the piss poor execution is perfectly understandable.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 6:59:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have never received a pizza I did not order, and every pizza I have ordered, I recieved. Can't the police be expected to be as competent as delivery drivers?
View Quote

This an excellent question.

Can it be that most LE offices have lower standards.   Or is it that a pizza workers can be terminated for poor performance.  And it is almost impossible to fire a LEO for poor performance.

GD
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:00:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Me neither but one thing you got to remember more chicken shit pussies are being raised these day then compared to the 50's & 60's.

If our door was ever kicked in the the kicker better be quick as the door wont be completely open before he is hit by a Bull Dog, but it's the wife I'd be worried about if her baby is shot as I'm thinking that there might be 2 or 3 lives she values more then the Bully and 1 of those has 4 feet and the others live in different states
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Every one of the stupid fucks on that raid should be fired.

A little research would prevent this crap.

Me neither but one thing you got to remember more chicken shit pussies are being raised these day then compared to the 50's & 60's.

If our door was ever kicked in the the kicker better be quick as the door wont be completely open before he is hit by a Bull Dog, but it's the wife I'd be worried about if her baby is shot as I'm thinking that there might be 2 or 3 lives she values more then the Bully and 1 of those has 4 feet and the others live in different states
In my 16 years as a LEO, I have seen more and more officers afraid of putting their hands on a suspect.

Officers will let a suspect jump around, rant and rave, and ignore all verbal commands as they adjust their perimeter in a "wave like fashion".

They will let a suspect control a scene, 20+ minutes, as they wait for a taser from an outside agency get to their scene.  And they have 4+ officers, already on scene, with pepper spray and batons too.

16 years of having to watch my front and back (from perps and chicken shit officers) was enough.  Being lied to and shit on by the administration didn't help either.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dear cops,

Have a nice day.

Love,

Everyone

No, not funny at all but the actual point he was trying to make is very valid.

It's time LEO is actually held accountable for all the fuck-ups they do. All this 'Thin Blue Line' shit has to stop.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:03:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It was the address on the wanted individual's driver's license.  Not the wrong address but apparently an old one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone messed up and their does need to be accountability when a warrant is executed at the wrong residence.
However, as usual GD goes right to firing the cop who shot the dog or shooting the kids of cops.
The cop who shot the dog may not be the person who wrote the warrant, and he may not be the reason for the wrong address.

It was the address on the wanted individual's driver's license.  Not the wrong address but apparently an old one.

Someone still messed up somewhere. I never trust the address on a license for a warrant. To many other ways to verify who resides there. That being said, I don't know the area, or the people involved; that may have been the only address they had for that person that they could find anywhere.
Hindsight is 20/20 and all that. We learn from mistakes and work to make sure the incident doesn't happen again.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:04:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's time LEO is actually held accountable for all the fuck-ups they do. All this 'Thin Blue Line' shit has to stop.
View Quote

Far too many officers aren't held to a higher standard but instead the Special Olympics standard of "they tried as hard as they can".
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:06:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That whole research part of the warrant process isn't near as fun as kicking in doors so the piss poor execution is perfectly understandable.  
View Quote

What door was kicked in?

To me it sounds as if they knocked and spoke with the new resident. A cop was around back and shot the "lunging" dog.

Every warrant service I've been on all exits of the house were covered.
Also sounds as if the address was right, just an old address.

Sucks for the dog.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:06:17 AM EDT
[#10]
SWAT team was looking for some bow-chicka-wow wow action all dolled up in their Tier 1 tactijammies?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:06:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have never received a pizza I did not order, and every pizza I have ordered, I recieved. Can't the police be expected to be as competent as delivery drivers?
View Quote

You are a wise man who speaks in wise parables.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:06:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Someone messed up and there does need to be accountability when a warrant is executed at the wrong residence.
However, as usual GD goes right to firing the cop who shot the dog or shooting the kids of cops.
The cop who shot the dog may not be the person who wrote the warrant, and he may not be the reason for the wrong address.
View Quote

He may not be, but, he most assuredly is the person that is responsible for not one, but three multiple(?) bullets leaving the barrel of his pistol.

I may be wrong in my assumption here, but it sounds like you are advocating disciplinary actions against the person that wrote the warrant, but not for any actions that occurred during the execution of said invalid warrant.

Are we going with "slippery slope" or "just following orders" for this one?

ETA: not sure where I got three shots from, re-read the article and there was no mention of round count, but talk about multiple wounds.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#13]
I double check and triple check the address of packages I ship out at work. Sure it takes an extra... 30 seconds or so, but I'm willing to put in that effort to make sure the package gets to the right place. I guess we can't expect the same level of "quality assurance" from some police officers.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Well, they can't even get the time of day correct.

If it was for a prostitution bust, wouldn't it have been better to wait until the daytime, when the alleged prostitute would most likely be home, and not working?

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:09:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone

I understand the point trying to be made, it was poorly executed.

We were given no time line in the story for when the woman moved out, prior to this gentleman moving in (days, weeks, months?).

Without video to back up the officers claim that the dog was being aggressive (which I can believe as it was the dog's territory) we do not know if the force used was necessary or not.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:09:29 AM EDT
[#16]
He added when he told police, they didn't listen; going through the gate around the back of the house, where they found Lady and Stotler's other dog.
View Quote

Scumbag police. This all could of easily been avoided.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:11:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bitches are bitches-honest mistake.
View Quote

The cops were at the address listed on the warrant.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

They were at the correct address. Dog owner claims whore moved out.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You're absolutely right.  Warrants should only be served M-F from 9AM to 5PM and never on weekends.  The police should never try to find somebody outside of normal business hours.
I mean, who wants a warrant served when you're at home, in front of the television?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's good because we need to be sending cops out at night to execute warrants on people's houses on prostitution beefs in the first place.  

You seriously couldn't read the whole fucking sentence? You missed the entire point of his post because you couldn't read more than 12 damn words.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:15:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I double check and triple check the address of packages I ship out at work. Sure it takes an extra... 30 seconds or so, but I'm willing to put in that effort to make sure the package gets to the right place. I guess we can't expect the same level of "quality assurance" from some police officers.
View Quote

What you fail to realize no one gives the police the right address.
You are given a correct address because people expect their product. Just as with the pizza guy, people expect their pizza so they make sure the pizza guy has directions.
Well thugs intentionally give bogus addresses because they know that the cops will be looking for them again.

The majority of thugs I've arrested always give their mothers address.

Also this isn't a case of a wrong address, just an old address.
Sound to me as if they knocked and talked and the guy covering the back ended up shooting the dog.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What door was kicked in?

To me it sounds as if they knocked and spoke with the new resident. A cop was around back and shot the "lunging" dog.

Sucks for the dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What door was kicked in?

Sucks for the dog.

You are just winning the hearts and minds of the taxpayers with that sort of "never our fault" attitude.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:17:03 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So let's pretend for one second that that's accurate. Exactly how does that excuse shooting someones dog in their own backyard? Again, this was a warrant being served on a PROSTITUTION charge. Not busting a meth lab, or apprehending a cartel boss.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:17:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He may not be, but, he most assuredly is the person that is responsible for not one, but three multiple(?) bullets leaving the barrel of his pistol.

I may be wrong in my assumption here, but it sounds like you are advocating disciplinary actions against the person that wrote the warrant, but not for any actions that occurred during the execution of said invalid warrant.

ETA: not sure where I got three shots from, re-read the article and there was no mention of round count, but talk about multiple wounds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone messed up and there does need to be accountability when a warrant is executed at the wrong residence.

Good Faith.

Or should cops let dogs bite them?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:18:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone

There was no intent to be funny.  I don't consider this a joking matter.  It's absurd, but serious (seriously absurd?) -- living things are being murdered and it needs to stop.

Am I allowed to say that?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:18:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You are just winning the hearts and minds of the taxpayers with that sort of "never our fault" attitude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What door was kicked in?

Sucks for the dog.

Sums up my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Good point. I have wrongly assumed the police would be more accurate than a delivery driver. Silly me.
View Quote

You put too much faith in delivery drivers
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:20:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

They were at the address listed on the warrant. Maybe if you double or triple check the article you will comprehend what you read.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:21:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, that's obviously a critical warrant that needs to be taken care of immediately, with heavily armed raids at somebody's house in a suburban neighborhood.  I hope they had the MRAP on-site for good measure.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:22:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Please stop shooting our dogs.  removed You somehow missed the 20 edits and quoted this anyway? I should start giving warnings for quoting obvious CoC violations...krp

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone
View Quote

Really?????????????????????
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:23:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So let's pretend for one second that that's accurate. Exactly how does that excuse shooting someones dog in their own backyard?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So let's pretend for one second that that's accurate. Exactly how does that excuse shooting someones dog in their own backyard?  

It doesnt. Just pointing out that the thread title is trolling and a bunch of you didnt even read the article. You just ran with it. Turns out they were at the right house.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They were at the address listed on the warrant. Maybe if you double or triple check the article you will comprehend what you read.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The address on the warrant was wrong.  Old is still wrong.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#32]
removed...krp
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:24:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yes, that's obviously a critical warrant that needs to be taken care of immediately, with heavily armed raids at somebody's house in a suburban neighborhood.  I hope they had the MRAP on-site for good measure.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Heavily armed raids?  It was a couple officers knocking on a door trying to pick up a hooker on a probation violation warrant.

The dog is still alive and the city is covering the vet bills.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:24:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There was no intent to be funny.  I don't consider this a joking matter.  It's absurd, but serious (seriously absurd?) -- living things are being murdered and it needs to stop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone

Yes, just not in the original format.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:26:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What door was kicked in?

Sucks for the dog.

If the hearts and mid of the taxpayers are anything like your there's not a fucking chance in winning anything.
You made up the shit about a door being kicked in just to help your agenda.

I never said it wasn't the cops fault.
The dept clearly felt they were at fault and offered to pay the vet bills.

But you go and post bullshit about a door being kicked in.
Sounds to me that the cops were at the right address and did a knock and talk while another officer was checking the back door for a runner.

I hate it for the dog it really sucks.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:26:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cuz pizza orders are never called into bogus addresses in order to harass the recipient or to rob the pizza delivery guy.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you've ever spent a minute or two doing fugitive apprehension, you'd know that old addresses can be a treasure trove...  family, friends, pissed off people that they owe money to, jilted exes, etc.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:27:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You are given a correct address because people expect their product. Just as with the pizza guy, people expect their pizza so they make sure the pizza guy has directions.
Well thugs intentionally give bogus addresses because they know that the cops will be looking for them again.

Sound to me as if they knocked and talked and the guy covering the back ended up shooting the dog.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If LEOs know that badguys give bogus addresses the majority of the time, then why was the address not verified in this case?

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:28:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Good Faith.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good Faith.

Don't cross the gate into the back yard?  Watch the back from a safe location?  I can see anyone coming or going from my neighbors yards without actually having to be in their yard.  Cop sees a closed gate?  Perhaps he should take an observation position.  That's his job back there, correct?  Observe and see if the suspect tries sneaking out the back?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:28:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If the dog died they wouldn't have paid out anything.

The guy at fault is the one that got the warrant in the first place and not necessarily the guy who served it and shot the dog.
View Quote

Bullshit.  Every officer there should be fired and charged for the criminal tresspass they committed.  The shooter should be charged with felony cruelty to animals.
The ineptitude and lack of accoutability in American law enforcement is sickening.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You are a fucking idiot. You said it was ok to kill the children of a LEO because a cop killed a DOG that was being aggressive.No where does that equate to a good or moral thing. You are just the typical basement dwelling shithead who causally advocates killing people, children in your specific case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a fucking idiot. You said it was ok to kill the children of a LEO because a cop killed a DOG that was being aggressive.No where does that equate to a good or moral thing. You are just the typical basement dwelling shithead who causally advocates killing people, children in your specific case.

He's mad about the last ticket he got. Give him some time to grieve.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Done by separate people where I worked. Leads to more confusion.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:29:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:29:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

If you've ever spent a minute or two doing fugitive apprehension, you'd know that old addresses can be a treasure trove...  family, friends, pissed off people that they owe money to, jilted exes, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you shoot their dag to get them to talk?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:30:08 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Heavily armed raids?  It was a couple officers knocking on a door trying to pick up a hooker on a probation violation warrant.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, well why didn't you say so? I guess that makes it OK then.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:30:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone

Why are you still here?
If we had an decent mod in this thread you would be banned.

I just got off a 72 hr break because I told someone who made a comment similar to yours to go fuck themselves.

Funny that the mods didn't ignore that but ignore your comment about killing cops kids.

Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear cops,

Please stop shooting our dogs.  removed You somehow missed the 20 edits and quoted this anyway? I should start giving warnings for quoting obvious CoC violations...krp

Have a nice day.

Love,
Everyone

Hey mods can pick sides too.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm not going to lock this thread, I'm going to have people locked. Knock off the bullshit...krp
View Quote

So the person advocating shooting officers' children is locked, right?
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:32:49 AM EDT
[#49]
You know, if that happened to me, I would be extraordinarily upset.
Link Posted: 1/2/2014 7:34:48 AM EDT
[#50]
So there was no:
No knock
SWAT
MRAP
Door kicked in
wrong house
misread address

Right?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top