Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Throwing all her stuff in the lawn and setting it on fire usually works.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had a buddy who had his housemate just change the locks on him one day. The guy said "You aren't on the lease I can throw you out whenever I want" when my buddy pointed out that he had paid the rent that month he got some line like "i'm keeping that, you owe me for pizza I bought/trash bags" or some other horseshit and then said he wanted more money for my buddy to get his stuff back. He called the cops and they said it was a civil matter(of course) and I knew the guy for years and was sure he didn't owe the little asshole money.

View Quote

The other guy worked at a movie theater from like 3-11 so I told my buddy to meet me there after work. I had been there before and knew that the rear door to the apartment swung outwards because it was mounted on a staircase. I popped the hinges off the door with a hammer and screwdriver and removed the rear door. We went in and he removed his stuff and we took all this stuff to a buddy's house. Before we left I noticed that the front door had a deadbolt with no exterior key. You could throw the deadbolt when you came home but could not lock or unlock it from the outside, so I threw it before leaving Then when I reattached the back door I put the chain through the hasp before putting the door on the hinges. So now without realizing the door came off the hinges there was no way to get inside with a key because the rear door was chained and the front bolted-heh heh

I went back to the office for the evening and got a call a few hours later from my buddy. "Um hey, thanks for the help but is there any chance you flipped the bolt to the front door when we were at the apartment?""Um, why do you ask?" "The cops are here" "Tell them to get lost or call me" "Jesus, no thanks, they look pissed." "Okay tell them he can take the rear door off by popping the bolt out of the hinges"

I heard some muffled conversation for a few minutes then

"The cops are gone, they said for me to tell you that you are an asshole."

I like your style.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:54:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You guys are really slacking here...  Pics of roommate and GF!
View Quote

No shit. Almost made it page 2.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Have the GF start the conversation with her, her project.  If it doesn't work out start eviction procedures.

Depending on state laws, she has tenant rights and essentially more than you do at this point.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Wait till she leaves and change the locks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell her your a 13'er......she'll go running
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Have http://www.ar15.com/biz/engine/click.html?id=808&z=7the GF start the conversation with her, her project.  If it doesn't work out start eviction procedures.

Depending on state laws, she has tenant rights and essentially more than you do at this point.
View Quote

yep,  it's your gf's stray project, so let her handle it while you have a witness you are somewhere else.   Video tape it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Have you discussed this with your GF to see what she thinks?   You may just want to find a new GF and a new place.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#10]
you've already booted another person out? OP you need to pick roommates better....esp. not 19 yo kids
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#11]
First one I kicked out was for him trying to fight me while he was drunk. He thought he could intimidate me with his height (he is 6" taller) but I did not back down so when we settled it, I was walking away and he tried to punch me. But being drunk he missed and I told him to gtfo.

I have lived in my house for 7 years. So one bad roommate in seven years isn't outrageous...I didn't like him playing with shotguns while drunk and hanging out with felons in my house and drinking my beer. I didn't want to try to explain why there was a dead kid in my house.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Take a shit on her bed.  Set the bed on fire.  Throw all her clothes and the life sized  cutout of John Wayne on the fire.  She'll figure out the rest.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
First one I kicked out was for him trying to fight me while he was drunk. He thought he could intimidate me with his height (he is 6" taller) but I did not back down so when we settled it, I was walking away and he tried to punch me. But being drunk he missed and I told him to gtfo.

I have lived in my house for 7 years. So one bad roommate in seven years isn't outrageous...I didn't like him playing with shotguns while drunk and hanging out with felons in my house and drinking my beer. I didn't want to try to explain why there was a dead kid in my house.
View Quote

This is your own house?  Why do let other people live there?  The point of owning your own house is so you don't have to deal with roommate bullshit.  Like Aimless wrote, tread extremely carefully or this girl will use the legal system to burn you to the ground.  You won't even know what hit you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:55:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Light off Cherry Bombs when she is home, that should get her out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#16]
so you're jealous your dog likes her more than you?  
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#17]
OP, fight fire with fire dude. Start walking around the house butt ass nekid with a ragin' bonero. Let her catch you wearing her thong undi wears like a Ninja mask, she'll probably think you're wierd and maybe move out.

If that fails, let us know what happened, we'll have more ideas.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 7:38:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If HER room is a jumbled mess then it is none of your business, should not factor into the decision.

Where the money comes from to cover the rent also isn't any of your business.

She hogs your dog?  Really?

Does she have a lease?
View Quote

Its is his business because it is his place, she rents a room, not the entire house. What if her messy room is drawing bugs in? Hmmm?
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 7:45:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

[SNIP]

The reason she moved in was due to my gf wanting a roommate who she could "crack out of her shell" but this girl is pretty messed up. Loud noises she freaks. Drop a pot while in the kitchen and she freaks.
[SNIP]

View Quote

How the bloody hell did GD miss this gem?

You have a GF that invites psycho into your house?  This goes against every survival mechanism that should be instinctive to a living creature.

Evict yourself.  You will be doing yourself a favor, and in reality, most likely only getting a jump on the inevitable.

Link Posted: 12/1/2013 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You have a GF that invites psycho into your house?  This goes against every survival mechanism that should be instinctive to a living creature.

Evict yourself.  You will be doing yourself a favor, and in reality, most likely only getting a jump on the inevitable.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[SNIP]

The reason she moved in was due to my gf wanting a roommate who she could "crack out of her shell" but this girl is pretty messed up. Loud noises she freaks. Drop a pot while in the kitchen and she freaks.
[SNIP]

I  have a different take on how to deal with the situation but I agree with your assessment.

OP should go to Goodwill, buy up lots of cheap crockery and Corningware cookware, and become very clumsy in the kitchen.

After a bit of that, the roommate may be quite happy to quit the premises.

Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Start making more loud noises... Like a lot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#22]
just tell her that you want to fuck her behind your GF's back and you wont take no for an answer if she wants to live there... if she refuses she leaves... If she accepts you get a double scoop
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She sounds like the perfect roommate to me, who cares about her room, where the money for rent comes from.
It does suck that she is late on the rent, but if she pays who cares. She never around when your there, sounds
good to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If HER room is a jumbled mess then it is none of your business, should not factor into the decision.

Where the money comes from to cover the rent also isn't any of your business.

She hogs your dog?  Really?

Does she have a lease?

She sounds like the perfect roommate to me, who cares about her room, where the money for rent comes from.
It does suck that she is late on the rent, but if she pays who cares. She never around when your there, sounds
good to me.

Some of the best roommates I've ever had were because we never saw each other.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I dated a girl that wanted to fix all the worlds problems, while she was a mess herself.

Tell your girlfriend she needs to either get her friend to start contributing SOMETHING or leave.

Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:16:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone throw out that the GF is having dirty lesbian analingus with the mousey 19 yo roommate?
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Years back I took in a friend who lost everything in the economic crash on the condition he help pay rent etc.

After a year he decided to give up on working a drive. g gig because he felt it was below him and he would devote all to getting back to making big money in real estate and after 6 month of not paying rent, letting I is cars break down and not doing anything to improve his life or make it easy to keep a good friend around I told he had to go and That a truck was coming in the morning to get his stuff and leave. He threatened to get an attorney, to which I laughed and assured him if the police needed to be there to remove him I would oblige.

Lost a friend over this but it had to be done.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top