Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2002 2:53:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/21/2002 6:23:11 AM EDT by dnra]
I went to join a gym today and they would not let me [;)] because I'm a guy! Women can not exclude me (guys) from joinng "their" womenz health clubs! This is like the women wanting in on the golf club that is exclusively MEN. A little rolereversal is good. I might want to join just to look at the womenz, but THEY CAN NOT EXCLUDE ME because Im a guy....thats descrimination! I'm in touch w/the ACLU NOW![;)]............................I just want to see lotsa plumpfemale hinie!........and yes, im not gay buTT, [whacko]I'm bi-sexual!
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:58:55 AM EDT
Bad news.... doubtful you'll win. Unless it's a government funded entity, they don't have to accept you as a customer. Good luck, though.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 3:02:57 AM EDT
Tell'em your gay.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 4:52:30 AM EDT
Have you considered a sex change operation? They might accept you then.[:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:48:45 AM EDT
suing maybe its not based on your gender but your spelling?
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 11:32:31 AM EDT
Yes they do have to accept him. Good luck though, I would dearly love to see you win. Of course affirmative action and all the antidiscrimination laws do not apply to males, particularly white ones in actually practice. But then again since this sounds like a teenagers troll who really cares? :)
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 11:51:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GaryM: Yes they do have to accept him. Good luck though, I would dearly love to see you win. Of course affirmative action and all the antidiscrimination laws do not apply to males, particularly white ones in actually practice. But then again since this sounds like a teenagers troll who really cares? :)
View Quote
No, they don't have to accept him, unless it's a racial thing. Freedom of association protects private associations.
Top Top