Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/15/2002 5:09:50 PM EDT
We're in the Homestretch- the day is 11/19/02.

[url]www.ammoday.com[/url]

There are links to Sponsoring firms on the web page. One I know is participating is: [url]www.Kieslersonline.com[/url]

Think I'll grab some more Black hills...

[8d]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Noted, I'm going to buy locally instead of by mail or online, figger it will have more impact that way.  We also all need to remember to tell the businesses that we patronize why we are buying the ammo that day.  This is going to be fun, hope it is a huge success!
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
After watching the commercials on MSNBC from 8-9 with a little bit of donahue in the middle, I am doubling the amount of ammo I am going to buy.

I do need a little help.  What .223 ammo should I buy so that when I get a XM-15 I will be ready for a.) target shooting and b.) eliminating threats?  I am thinking of Black Hills Ammo from Remington because of the cost and they have hollow points that are moly coated. I hear the moly coating is a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Why isn't Natches supporting ammoday ? I didn't see them listed on their website. To bad for them, I was going to hook them up with alot of business that day.

Does anybody know of any supporters in WA ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top