Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2013 11:14:46 PM EDT

A mother has been shot dead allegedly by her estranged husband - a violent member of a whites-only biker gang who had previously threatened to peel her skin off  'layer by layer'.   Jessie Doyle Cavett, 27, was shot in the head on Saturday at her home in Gresham, Oregon. Her ex Joshua Cavett, 36, has been charged with her murder.   Mrs Cavett's five-year-old daughter Peyton was standing over her mother's body when police arrived at the scene.

Joshua Cavett, 36, is believed to have shot dead his estranged wife Jessie and abducted their two-year-old daughter. The child was later found unharmed and Cavett arrested. His multiple police mugshots shows tattoos common with outlaw bikers and white supremacists

History of trouble: An early mugshot of Joshua Cavett (left) and right, with his first tattoos - biker gangs have long adopted Nazi symbols

Cavett, 36, is believed to have shot dead his estranged wife in front of her two children on Saturday at her Oregon home

Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
He looks like a Prince too.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude has face tats. Color me shocked.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn his honker got fucked
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, that looks like it hurt a little.

Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]
My shit bag older sister was selling ice for the ABT several years ago while going through a divorce instead of getting a job. I ended up in some fucked up situations because of her and her junky clientele. Had to cut all ties with her after her ABT boyfriend showed up strung out on H and ripped out the meter reader outside and came at me in the dark with the flat head screw driver he used to pop the meter. Only time I've had to shoot at someone and I fucking missed.
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Inky's
Link Posted: 10/15/2013 11:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Just anther waste of DNA, oxygen, and space

Some people just need to be pushed off of a cliff....
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:02:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn his nose is fucked up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#9]
I suck at reading tonight,I thought it said she shot him.

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:05:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good shoot
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:07:49 AM EDT
[#11]
With so much already on this guy's plate, what is the purpose of the "whites only" moniker?

If he was in a mixed race gang, would that make him less guilty?
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:09:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a much older picture (no 1% tat).  He was taken into custody without incident.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good shoot
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:12:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Good shoot
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:15:43 AM EDT
[#15]
The media is really playing up the outlaw biker (Gypsy Joker) angle to the story, but it reads like a thousand other bitter divorce/child custody cases in the news today.  As far as I can see the club had nothing to do with this, just some violent motherfucker with a beef with his ex that just happened to be a member of the club.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
With so much already on this guy's plate, what is the purpose of the "whites only" moniker?

If he was in a mixed race gang, would that make him less guilty?
View Quote

Of course it would.  A racist murderer is fucking racist; but a wife beating murderer is just a wife beater who just lost his temper a little too much one time.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like a model citizen
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:05:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's proof of his proficiency in the face block.  That stops a thrown fist every time.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:26:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The media is really playing up the outlaw biker (Gypsy Joker) angle to the story, but it reads like a thousand other bitter divorce/child custody cases in the news today.  As far as I can see the club had nothing to do with this, just some violent motherfucker with a beef with his ex that just happened to be a member of the club.
View Quote

What you can see is not the picture. While not privvy to all of the deepest secrets of the investigation, and not speaking out of turn, the Gypsy Jokers are a violent criminal enterprise, and a large number of their members are white supremacists. When almost every member of the club has been convicted of one criminal act or another, it's pretty easy to label them as an outlaw motorcycle gang. There are good, honest people that ride motorcycles, go on rallies, and attend large gatherings of like minded individuals. The OMG's are not among them.

While I doubt that the GJ's orchestrated this shooting, or really had much to do with it, he was a full member, and they are a violent criminal enterprise. So yeah, he was already a criminal, violent, racist piece of trash member of the GJ's before he shot his ex, and I don't expect him to get booted from the club for it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:43:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just anther waste of DNA, oxygen, and space

Some people just need to be pushed off of a cliff....
View Quote

Pretty much.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:49:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Just ignore the SS runes tattooed on his face. The liberal media is the problem. Thanks for the info Arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:50:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pretty much what I got out of it as well.

At best, the whole club/whites only tie-in is pure aggrandizing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much what I got out of it as well.

At best, the whole club/whites only tie-in is pure aggrandizing.

To the Euro elite, it plays into their "America as the new Apartheid Zud Africa" meme.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 2:52:43 AM EDT
[#24]

we can over look the murder, child abduction and race based gang affiliation

but to hell with this mother fucker for face tattoo's

got it........
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:10:57 AM EDT
[#25]
String the inkie up.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:19:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What you can see is not the picture. While not privvy to all of the deepest secrets of the investigation, and not speaking out of turn, the Gypsy Jokers are a violent criminal enterprise, and a large number of their members are white supremacists. When almost every member of the club has been convicted of one criminal act or another, it's pretty easy to label them as an outlaw motorcycle gang. There are good, honest people that ride motorcycles, go on rallies, and attend large gatherings of like minded individuals. The OMG's are not among them.

While I doubt that the GJ's orchestrated this shooting, or really had much to do with it, he was a full member, and they are a violent criminal enterprise. So yeah, he was already a criminal, violent, racist piece of trash member of the GJ's before he shot his ex, and I don't expect him to get booted from the club for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GJ's and white supremacists aspects are a red herring.  They are included in the story simply as a shock factor, as if somebody popping their old lady in front of the kid wasn't enough.  It sells advertising space, commercials and helps when budgets get discussed.  

The really interesting story is the one that includes the missing young woman that was just located.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:23:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Women just love the bad boys.  They're so interesting and sexy and shit.  

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:23:59 AM EDT
[#28]
What if that stupid fuck would have been a cop that shot his ex wife in the head....?
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What if that stupid fuck would have been a cop that shot his ex wife in the head....?
View Quote

That's getting to be kind of old news.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:30:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:30:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Poll fail, more than 1 answer.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
My shit bag older sister was selling ice for the ABT several years ago while going through a divorce instead of getting a job. I ended up in some fucked up situations because of her and her junky clientele. Had to cut all ties with her after her ABT boyfriend showed up strung out on H and ripped out the meter reader outside and came at me in the dark with the flat head screw driver he used to pop the meter. Only time I've had to shoot at someone and I fucking missed.
View Quote

Dude... Come on... Tell us the whole story... Details!
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Whites only biker gang ??

Honestly about every club around here is one race , very rarly see a "diverse" biker club , either they are all black or all white . The sport bike clubs or the gold wing groups have the highest chance of being mixed race .
Top Top