Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/13/2002 9:35:09 PM EDT
10pm/9pm Central Thursday night on the History Channel. Modern Marvels is going to be about the M-16. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 9:59:05 PM EDT
Yep I seen the comm to. Although I think it is simply the tales of the gun episode re-named... hopefully im wrong and i guess I could watch that one again anyway... Maby its time to educate the masses. Anyone know how I could tape the program>>?? here is the deal Ive got DirectTV and a VCR but when watching the dish and then turing on the VCR you get the blue screen like to put a tape in... the TV has to be on ch 3 to use the VCR or dish so how do I tape it?
Top Top