Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2002 7:42:18 PM EDT
[img]http://www.aros.net/~mstahnky/humor/Wrecks/Plane%20Landing%20on%20a%20Lumina.jpg[/img]

Mavrick... mashed the ball!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#1]
"You can ride my tail anytime, Maverick."

-Iceman
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like an F-15.

What is the story?

Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
yet another overzealous cop with a radargun [:D]

(Airforce boys, not Navy.)
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if the UCMJ even deals with double-parking..........
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:50:19 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a new type of laser guided bomb!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I dunno what the story is, the file is on a website with other funny/bizzare/scary wrecks.

one has a crotch rocket that Tboned another car and burrowed INSIDE. only the rear tire and seat are sticking out.. OUCH... See it in here..
[url]http://www.aros.net/~mstahnky/humor/Wrecks/[/url]

i wonder how the cops filled out the report for mavrick ;)  who was at fault? the rookie who parked on a runway? or the flyboy to mashed the cruiser..
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Security patrol person in the car fell asleep, ran into the back of the F-15. Since she err, the security patrolman was asleep her head was slumped over so she didn't lose it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Security patrol person in the car fell asleep, ran into the back of the F-15. Since she err, the security patrolman was asleep her head was slumped over so she didn't lose it.
View Quote

Of all the ways to wreck a military career... Not only did you fall asleep at your post, you rammed a multi-million dollar jet fighter with your patrol car...
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Been there, almost done that!  Flightline patrol on graveyard is the most boring job ever.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Of all the ways to wreck a military career... Not only did you fall asleep at your post, you rammed a multi-million dollar jet fighter with your patrol car...
View Quote

Hey, look at the bright side....

....4 more and she's an ACE!!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, look at the bright side....

....4 more and she's an ACE!!!!
View Quote

Now, that's funny!  [-=(_)=-]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#12]
This would have never happened on a carrier...[:D]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 9:21:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

[url=http://freespace.virgin.net/martin.swift/Aviation.html#11] Yeah right. [/url]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 9:26:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

[url=http://freespace.virgin.net/martin.swift/Aviation.html#11] Yeah right. [/url]
View Quote

Well, unless you can find Crown Vics on carriers (I doubt Ford would meet the Navy's reliability standards), it probably won't...
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Been there, almost done that!  Flightline patrol on graveyard is the most boring job ever.  
View Quote

You were/are a SP?
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Its only a kill if she has someone else confirm it :)

As for it never happening on a carrier, the best stories I've ever heard from the flight deck involve an overweight slovenly female deckhand who caught a draft from an E2C going to full power and ended up bouncing down the flight deck and into the Indian Ocean. A trailing destroyer picked her up. She was Section Eighted a week later.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 10:35:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Well, unless you can find Crown Vics on carriers (I doubt Ford would meet the Navy's reliability standards), it probably won't...
View Quote

That exactly was my point.....I didn't say "NOTHING would have ever happened", I said "THIS would have never happened"...

Link Posted: 11/11/2002 10:53:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As for it never happening on a carrier, the best stories I've ever heard from the flight deck involve an overweight slovenly female deckhand who caught a draft from an E2C going to full power and ended up bouncing down the flight deck and into the Indian Ocean. A trailing destroyer picked her up. She was Section Eighted a week later.
View Quote

Like that couldn't happen to a man?

I remember footage of a dumbass deckhand stepping in front of the intake of an EA-6 and getting sucked in.  

Stupid people don't last long without nannies, regardless of sex.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#19]
MP: "Excuse me Ma'am, is your car stuck?"

Lady: "No! I'm delivering a fucking plane"
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#20]
That my friends is the result of what happens when Game Wardens are unleashed on the populace. We must rise up against these JBT's least they do this to us all.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#21]
????[>:/]????

I don't get it...

We are from France...

Quoted:
That my friends is the result of what happens when Game Wardens are unleashed on the populace. We must rise up against these JBT's least they do this to us all.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 12:12:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
????[>:/]????

I don't get it...

We are from France...

Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

Sorry Aztrooper, just my quirky attempt at humor:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=153895&page=1
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:43:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Like that couldn't happen to a man?

I remember footage of a dumbass deckhand stepping in front of the intake of an EA-6 and getting sucked in.  

Stupid people don't last long without nannies, regardless of sex.
View Quote

Where did I say it was because of her gender that it happened? Of course it could happen to a man, a skinny black man, or a fat asian guy, or even a ben-affleck-looking white dude. But as it happened, it was a fat chick. Whats the big deal?

Loosen up guy and put the NOW card away
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 2:38:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Which one gets the kill sticker?
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 7:50:31 AM EDT
[#25]
They ended up cutting the top off and the doors to get the the car out.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 7:55:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I heard that this particular car-F15 incident was caused when the driver leaned over to retrieve an errant cell phone on the floor of the car, and at a very bad moment.

Regarding the guy who got sucked into the EA-6:  Was he exhausted afterwards?  [:D]

CJ
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#27]
So is that the Navys new catapult system?
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Regarding the guy who got sucked into the EA-6:  Was he exhausted afterwards?  [:D]

CJ
View Quote

He survived, believe it or not.....

Scott

Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#29]
...taking down the enemy...story....
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#30]
If you've never worked on the roof do me a favor and shut up, if you have you will understand what long hours and a high op-temp do to people.  I'm not saying that there aren't stupid people doing stupid stuff (thats why the galley has TAD billets), I've had my heart in my mouth once or twice and I'm far from a dumb-ass.  Walk out from behind the Island during flight ops one time and then talk.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 8:27:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Another [b]"JACKA$$"[/b] stunt gone horribly wrong![:O]

We need to ban these things!

"For the Children" of course![:D]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If you've never worked on the roof do me a favor and shut up, if you have you will understand what long hours and a high op-temp do to people.  I'm not saying that there aren't stupid people doing stupid stuff (thats why the galley has TAD billets), I've had my heart in my mouth once or twice and I'm far from a dumb-ass.  Walk out from behind the Island during flight ops one time and then talk.
View Quote

Relax bro,

I don't think anyone would disagree with you, but you gotta admit, this is funny.
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#34]
I guess "not a single pound for air-to-ground" was violated handily. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top